• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peptide for hand fracture?

KobaSoldier22

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got a boxers fracture on my pinky knuckle / hand and wanted to know if bpc or something else can speed up recovery

Speaking from experience (two different metacarpal fractures ) 4 and then 4th & 5th. Follow all docs instructions except , I won’t take NSAIDS . I did take all my joint/cartilage/ligament/bone supps - in my log you can see but it’s pretty much - 1-2 Tbsp of Knox gelatin, 3 g MSM, 2g Circumin , 2 g black seed oil, 800mg SAMe , but I do use gh yearound . I only took 2 IU daily, especially since my training was limited to diet and recovering proper . I definitely used the hand wrist adjustable braces for a while , it’s sucks but, I concentrated on conditioning without further injuring my hand . I wanted to repair as perfectly as possible, have had hand pain ever since but (probably from titanium plates & screws ) . It has not affected my bodybuilding just have to use wrist wraps and straps or hooks . (My hands aren’t as strong so I use them to help assist heavy lifting ) . I have had a few buddies love TB500 & Ostarine (just their recommendations) I haven’t used TB . It works more in general for inflammation and the Ostarine was shown to have good effects on bone growth (in females) but I train with these dudes and could see they had lowered pain & increased recovery& strength .

Max

BPC-157
TB-500
Collagen sold as collagen peptides
Hydrolized Protein powder
HGH

I needed a screw placed in my foot (Jones fracture; 5th metatarsal) for proper healing. Post surgery I ran low dose GH coupled with some TB-500 and BPC-157? It healed over a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho doc was impressed how fast it healed.

Yup my last two surgeries I used both GH and 157 and both healed way faster than was expected by all my doctors. Actually the last one I had pins that needed pulled after two weeks and the Doc said I healed almost too quick.

I needed a screw placed in my foot (Jones fracture; 5th metatarsal) for proper healing. Post surgery I ran low dose GH coupled with some TB-500 and BPC-157? It healed over a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior. My ortho doc was impressed how fast it healed.

Back