• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Well Shit 2.o

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did some more research..you know the thing I'm alway preaching..
Guess I missed some articles last time..

Good News..Im reaching nearly 8 yrs after they found my C....
But they didn't break the news to me until 2017....WoW,my life has never been the same since then..

I will tell you that MCL is the worst type of NHL..Rare and aggressive...and the stats for over 10 yrs is barely 10%
I think 5 to 10%....gotta love those numbers..Right

If you think that changes my resolve..you don't know Me..!!
But I think my girl knows those stats.. I'm actually sure she does..but Fuck it1..

I'm not getting anywhere on the other big problems with Dr.s rightnow..So,I'm looking at other options..as I was tonight..with the bad reflux and digestion issues..Thought I'd pop over and see what's New on the Mantle Cell boards..What a kick in the Balls..

So if you think I'm blowing smoke and so full of Bullshit..look it up....think of how you'd feel if that shit was in your face...everyday..and telling loved one's it will be fine..

I posted this thread for only one reason..
And that's if I can stand against THAT...and I'm a no-body,regular Joe..
Anybody can.. I'm not special..lots of baggages of crap,disabled and weary...But Will Never Bow..

That's why I am giving back..while I can..
Because it was never me that got me thru these 8 yrs...
This Dragon can Never be beaten Alone...Never..!!!
And I continue to Thank You ALL....TILL I WIN....
Z...

Keep up the good fight bro.....

No Brother... It's a great day.. It's sunny out,I'm Full of Life and beating those stats Ass..
I'm the Lucky One...
I left out the Fact..I didn't touch grass(not pot)for 3 long years..
Bed to Couch...Thats 36 fucking months...crawling..scraping and screaming...

Do you have any idea how pissed I was..??
But I'm not that person Today...not even close..

And that Dragon...is missing teeth..Oh..he still visits,but he takes Nothing Today..

So..If Any of you..And I truly hope you don't..Ever get knocked down by C...
Take a couple hundred breaths..read some of my post..what just one man Can do..with some good friends and a little hard work and Hard Ass head..and realize just what an opportunity you have Here..and Live..!!!

Got a great PM..Yes..
AR 15...is joining the Fight..and he didn't take the easy way Out..
So BROTHERS..show him the love,kindness and hard truth..because this shit is Real..and Real Hard..

But doable...by Anyone...not just by a Dick like Me....
Prayers..Words of Encouragement..a reached out Hand..
Even a guy's daughter that prays every night for a total stranger..Works(love you Rod)...

Thanks
Z...

Back