• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s everyone’s cycle?

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like the title says, what’s everybody running right now….and what are your goals for your cycle?

Last edited:
600tren/600 mast/400 deca/1200 test/100 anadrol.
dropping the drol because of stomach issues and back pumps.
Goal is a big push for growth.
next up is 1000deca/1200 test/800 eq/50 dbol 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Many say they interchange Mast and Privo, that it’s the same. Your thought on that?

Whooowee! Big boy numbers. The tren could also be contributing to the stomach issues. It always does for me

Forgot to add goals.

Gain size and stay as lean as I can without getting too fat

Second cycle. 400 Test, 400 Primo. My goal is to add a few lbs of muscle.

Next cut cycle
700 tren a ew
500 test c ew
600 mast E ew
100 mg var ed
Arom and caber on hand
I use p5p protocol year round
Also liver support year round

For 12 weeks

Right now just 200 mg test C ew in my cruz

IML Gear Cream!
Forgot to add goals.

Gain size and stay as lean as I can without getting too fat
Judging by your log it seems your having success

- - - Updated - - -

Second cycle. 400 Test, 400 Primo. My goal is to add a few lbs of muscle.
You don’t see a lot of guys using primo in a second cycle. Great drug in my opinion

Per week:

2 grams test e
300mg mast e
150mg tren a

Goal:keep getting bigger&bigger

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I’m guessing that low amount of mast is in there for shbg purposes? I love high test cycles

Judging by your log it seems your having success

- - - Updated - - -

You don’t see a lot of guys using primo in a second cycle. Great drug in my opinion
Primo is weak on paper but in actuality a powerful good ped.at least my experience with it and my 2 cents

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ran

Deca 300, test 750, tbol 50, for ten weeks (tbol for 6) then I switched to this a week ago:

350 tren/mast P
750 test
Proviron 100

500 test c or iso - ew
400 npp - ew
400 mast - ew
50-100 winny -ed

This is up next, atm completely off for about seven weeks trying to get TRT from doc while im at it !

Currently 200mg test c weekly TRT.
March will start cut cycle.
DHB, Test, Master, Primo, Var,Winny

Next cut cycle
700 tren a ew
500 test c ew
600 mast E ew
100 mg var ed
Arom and caber on hand
I use p5p protocol year round
Also liver support year round

For 12 weeks

Right now just 200 mg test C ew in my cruz

This looks nice dude.

Whooowee! Big boy numbers. The tren could also be contributing to the stomach issues. It always does for me
There’s definitely a chance. I didn’t notice the issues until week 2 of the drol. I didn’t take it today and my stomach already feels better.
If it doesn’t completely clear up I’ll drop the tren altogether as well.

There’s definitely a chance. I didn’t notice the issues until week 2 of the drol. I didn’t take it today and my stomach already feels better.
If it doesn’t completely clear up I’ll drop the tren altogether as well.

Drol fucks with me too . I stay on the toilet

Drol fucks with me too . I stay on the toilet
I can’t use any orals anymore for this exact reason. Proviron is the only one I can tolerate

I can’t use any orals anymore for this exact reason. Proviron is the only one I can tolerate

What would be a good mass cycle (or cut for that matter) without orals? Curious as I’m thinking of weaning off the orals.

What would be a good mass cycle (or cut for that matter) without orals? Curious as I’m thinking of weaning off the orals.
Personally, I really dig test/deca/eq cycles. Always been a go to for me and it’s what I’m running now. I’ll rotate proviron in and out here and there for its shbg beneifts

- - - Updated - - -

For cutting, test/tren/mast or npp. Although I can’t personally run tren for the same reason I can’t use orals

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Personally, I really dig test/deca/eq cycles. Always been a go to for me and it’s what I’m running now. I’ll rotate proviron in and out here and there for its shbg beneifts

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet… never tried Eq

- - - Updated - - -
This is my next cycle, plus I'm adding Dbol to kick it off. I will still be on my HGH cycle during this also. Looking for some big gains. I am currently recovering from shoulder surgery cruising on test and a little deca to stay lubricated, and dropped my GH down to 2iu a day. finally was able to hit the gym this week doing legs and very little light weight upper body work. I will tell you, it sucks being limited, so I am super stoked to get healed up and start my new cycle. First time using EQ.

This is my next cycle, plus I'm adding Dbol to kick it off. I will still be on my HGH cycle during this also. Looking for some big gains. I am currently recovering from shoulder surgery cruising on test and a little deca to stay lubricated, and dropped my GH down to 2iu a day. finally was able to hit the gym this week doing legs and very little light weight upper body work. I will tell you, it sucks being limited, so I am super stoked to get healed up and start my new cycle. First time using EQ.
if I could stomach dbol I would definitely be running it with this cycle

Next cycle is going to be NPP and Test P with Anavar and winstrol. 600mg Test, 500mg Npp. 50mg var 50mg whinny.

Goal is stay lean, put on 10 plus pounds.

Back