• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What’s everyone’s cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
Currently cruising on test rn. Gonna be going on cycle in mid February or early March.

250MG/wk Test
400MG/wk tren
400MG/wk Mast

Let the gains continue

-Nex

Next cut cycle
700 tren a ew
500 test c ew
600 mast E ew
100 mg var ed
Arom and caber on hand
I use p5p protocol year round
Also liver support year round

For 12 weeks

Right now just 200 mg test C ew in my cruz

Holy shit, enjoy the gains and the tren train.

Next cycle is going to be NPP and Test P with Anavar and winstrol. 600mg Test, 500mg Npp. 50mg var 50mg whinny.

Goal is stay lean, put on 10 plus pounds.

This is my next cycle + Mast

1500 mgs test week
700 mgs tren ace week
700 mgs mast week
100 mgs winstrol ed
100 mgs anavar ed

I’ve never run more than 700mg of test per week and that was only for a couple of weeks.

What does it feel like to run test in the 1.5 gram + range?

It feels incredible. My libido is sky high. Strength is good mood is good. However I feel like I got my diet nailed down pretty well and my ai dosage but I still am retaining some water at that dosage.

It feels incredible. My libido is sky high. Strength is good mood is good. However I feel like I got my diet nailed down pretty well and my ai dosage but I still am retaining some water at that dosage.
It does feel incredible. I love high test cycles

I am currently running:
Monday/Thursday pin days
Weeks 1-12
750mg test e
400mg tren e
12.5mg exemastane every pin day

Weeks 7-12
50mg winny pre workout

Get Shredded!
Thinking about test 200, primo 100-150, and anavar 15mg at end. 2 months total maybe 3, anavar last half. Thoughts? This would be second cycle. First just test currently at 200 seeing titrating up.

Last edited:
Gonna run 200 test and slowly titrate up to see where estrogenic side effects kick in, then drop the dosage a bit. Haven't started yet but looking to optimize training for on cycle before I buy anything.

Just updateing that I dropped my test dose to 1250 for the last couple of weeks and I look better and I'm going to keep it there since my goal is to get leaner for spring. But after I finish cycle and clean out a little I'm going to run the test high again because you can't beat the super human feeling. People can swear all they want about running just a small amount of test but for me running a really high dose is where it's at. In fact I may just bulk this fall with a 2 gram dose of test only with nothing else added in. OK go ahead and flame away I don't care.

I’m with you brother, I like playing with other anabolics but test 1g is my favorite, a lot better now that I’ve switched to aromasin, I’m ready to push that to 1250 maybe closer to winter. Never gone above a gram, I do need a clean out myself

Just updateing that I dropped my test dose to 1250 for the last couple of weeks and I look better and I'm going to keep it there since my goal is to get leaner for spring. But after I finish cycle and clean out a little I'm going to run the test high again because you can't beat the super human feeling. People can swear all they want about running just a small amount of test but for me running a really high dose is where it's at. In fact I may just bulk this fall with a 2 gram dose of test only with nothing else added in. OK go ahead and flame away I don't care.

What’s up brother? When you’re a gram or higher on test only, and no other compounds, how’s your estrogen? Do you personally require a lot of AI to keep it in check?

I’ve never run more than 750 test and that wasn’t for very long

Just curious brother, thanks

Back