• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order/TD

Achilleus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been thinking of giving SB Labs a try the next time i placed an order since i saw a lot of positive reviews ever since they popped up. Was running low on test and the previous sponsor I ordered from is gone now. Decided to go ahead and give SB a try. Just got a bunch of test to restock for now. Will post a picture once transfer and scrub it.

-Super quick communication
responded back to my emails faster than pretty much anyone I've emailed in a very long time and was really cool and nice in our exchanges
-fast as fuck shipping
pretty much amazon prime levels of speed. Theres only one other sponsor thats as fast
-shipping
very discrete and packed safely

So far overall this whole process has been smooth as butter and pleasant. It almost feels like its to good to be true lol. This sort of service will definitely make them go places here. Its to early for me to comment on what i got but i suspect i wont be let down looking at other posters blood results and test results.

Hell ya brother! Glad to hear we met your expectations. What you gonna be running?

Thanks! Right now just cruising on test cyp for the time being. Thinking about starting a blast once spring starts.

Back