• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Progress pic

IML Gear Cream!
I hear you bro. For me right now, it’s not hard for me to get the meals in, and I’m surprised at how easy it is. All clean meals too

Current macros on training days:

Protein 363
Carbs 629
Fat 75
4643 calories

If I keep having to up the calories then I think I’m gonna throw some junk in there

I honestly think I’m gonna have to add some high calorie stuff in if I’m gonna eat more . My meals are so big now from all the volume if I get to stuff more I’ll definitely be vomiting. I went from being in a deficit always hungry to never being hungry lol. Can’t win!

My favorite part about this is that this is my starting point now . The diet started off at 3000 cals a day and I went up from there . Todays is legs boys . I’m gonna go kill this shit ! Hack squats today.!

I'm just saying
I'm not carrying your huge ass..

Aww why not ??? Someone gonna have to do it .
Especially after todays leg workout . Got out of the car and didn’t even make it to the front door and I was puking in the yard . Mf pre work out man. Some days it’s ok and others it fucks with my guts and don’t digest .

Damn I’ve finally met another leg day puker. I’m not sure why but whatever I crush it on leg day 75% of the time I’m out in the parking lot heaving up all my protein that I need. I’ve always been like that. Nothing else just legs.

BTW you look great man.

Aww why not ??? Someone gonna have to do it .
Especially after todays leg workout . Got out of the car and didn’t even make it to the front door and I was puking in the yard . Mf pre work out man. Some days it’s ok and others it fucks with my guts and don’t digest .

Damn I’ve finally met another leg day puker. I’m not sure why but whatever I crush it on leg day 75% of the time I’m out in the parking lot heaving up all my protein that I need. I’ve always been like that. Nothing else just legs.

BTW you look great man.

Thanks man . Yea some days the pre workout just don’t agree with me . I don’t get it . I was using gorilla mode before but that fucked me up big time so I switched to something else . Now I’m like hesitant to use it before I train bc it either makes me have a crazy work out or a shitty one lol . Today wasn’t shitty but I feel like I left some in the tank bc I didn’t feel 100% . I hate those days ! Especially when it’s on leg day bc I’m really trying to bring them up .

Oh lol I didn’t see it was the pre workout causing it. I’m just a leg day puker no matter what. I can’t do a pre workout. My motor runs on high at all times. I’d probably explode with a pre workout. Lol I guess my search continues for someone that just randomly pukes on leg day.

Thanks man . Yea some days the pre workout just don’t agree with me . I don’t get it . I was using gorilla mode before but that fucked me up big time so I switched to something else . Now I’m like hesitant to use it before I train bc it either makes me have a crazy work out or a shitty one lol . Today wasn’t shitty but I feel like I left some in the tank bc I didn’t feel 100% . I hate those days ! Especially when it’s on leg day bc I’m really trying to bring them up .

Looking good my man! I’m actually in just about the same shoes as you! I just came off of a 5 year break from the gym about a year ago, lost 30lbs and 4 jean sizes. I think you’re looking better than me though! I slacked with my diet over the holidays and I’m kinda trying to lean back out without sacrificing an ounce of muscle. I’m sure that’ll happen no problem when this tren I just started kicks in. 👌🏻

Looking good my man! I’m actually in just about the same shoes as you! I just came off of a 5 year break from the gym about a year ago, lost 30lbs and 4 jean sizes. I think you’re looking better than me though! I slacked with my diet over the holidays and I’m kinda trying to lean back out without sacrificing an ounce of muscle. I’m sure that’ll happen no problem when this tren I just started kicks in.

You will get it back my man! When I came back I was at my absolute worst ever . Seemed hopeless at the time . But now looking back and comparing pics I shocked myself lol . I didn’t think it would go that well. Plus I believe muscle memory is a real thing but it don’t come back as fast as some people say it does .

Get Shredded!
You will get it back my man! When I came back I was at my absolute worst ever . Seemed hopeless at the time . But now looking back and comparing pics I shocked myself lol . I didn’t think it would go that well. Plus I believe muscle memory is a real thing but it don’t come back as fast as some people say it does .
You’d be surprised actually my strength shot back up so fast it was crazy. I am happy with the results I’ve gotten but its just the loose skin that irritates me. Its not like fucking hanging off me but its just enough to bugger up my physique. But it’ll tighten back up so I’m not sweating it too much

You’d be surprised actually my strength shot back up so fast it was crazy. I am happy with the results I’ve gotten but its just the loose skin that irritates me. Its not like fucking hanging off me but its just enough to bugger up my physique. But it’ll tighten back up so I’m not sweating it too much

I was comparing pics of myself from
Now to a few years ago before I stopped going to the gym and it’s crazy bc I look way better now then before .
As far as the skin I’m not sure how much it can be tightened depending on how much you have . I don’t know much about it . Only part on me I’m worried about the skin is my lower gut around the belly button. I hate that spot on my body more then Any thing else . It holds the most fat right there . That’s why I wana get contest lean at least once just
So I can get the little bit of fat out of that spot . It’s extremely stubborn . But that part when I was leaner there was a bunch of skin after losing the weight and I was worried it wouldn’t tighten back up but it definitely has some so who knows .

Doubt it's the pre-WO..
Years ago in AZ...leg days were brutal..all of us had a toss or two..

And the weight area was...upstairs..
Lived in that hot tub..
Z...

Oh lol I didn’t see it was the pre workout causing it. I’m just a leg day puker no matter what. I can’t do a pre workout. My motor runs on high at all times. I’d probably explode with a pre workout. Lol I guess my search continues for someone that just randomly pukes on leg day.

Search no more… I’m a leg day puker… no PWO. Only leg day. 30 years now.

An absolute unit keep up the hard work bro!

Sorry Cap for jumping in your thread but I gotta ask Bdawg if he was ever given an explanation on why this happens? I don’t think I was ever told why and in fact most say I’m full of shit and that it’s all in my head. I’m sure that’s possible it just never sat right with me. Thanks

Search no more… I’m a leg day puker… no PWO. Only leg day. 30 years now.

I’ve been told a bunch of shit over the years… not breathing right, ate too much/too soon before workout, didn’t eat enough, switch the PWO, etc… I’ve tried every variation of everything. I did notice improvement when I really concentrate on my breathing and slow things down.

IML Gear Cream!
I like the screen name lol keep up the good work mano your discipline is paying dividends.

Sorry Cap for jumping in your thread but I gotta ask Bdawg if he was ever given an explanation on why this happens? I don’t think I was ever told why and in fact most say I’m full of shit and that it’s all in my head. I’m sure that’s possible it just never sat right with me. Thanks

Ask away I don’t care !

Back