• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Progress pic

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Took this today and I’m happy as hell how everything is going with the new diet and training schedule! It’s time to grow ! I feel like my back needs to catch up to the front . Always a work in Progress .

e9e061b198693fd21ae8680a6c403e9d.jpg

47902454aa679e1f9b3884786b8606ed.jpg

What are your stats how long you been lifting ect?

Hey bro
I’m 5 7’ 190lbs
34 years young
No idea what my Bf% is. .

I’ve been in the gym since I was 19 . Long story short I had a 4 year lay off . 2021 was the come back year . Lost a bunch of fat built some
Muscle . Now here we are new diet new split looking to see what I can really do.

It’s crazy how much more jacked you look at 190 5’7” I’m 6’0” 190 and feel like I look like fuckin noodle sometimes. I too took a long break to train for Ironman and lost every oz of muscle I’ve ever had and got down to 150lb feels good to be back up to 190

IML Gear Cream!
Excellent work. Keep at it.

Damn bro, looking like a beast. I’d never guess you are under 200 via the pic

Looking stacked

You mentioned your diet. What’s your diet look like bro? I’m just curious.

I had it posted in another thread Monty commented on and changed it a little bit .
Right now I’m doing
4000 calories
275g p
500g c
89g fat
Kind of a pain in the balls to eat this much clean food but I’m not getting fat so I’m gonna keep it up . I want to try an add more to it but I’d have to add some higher calorie shit in there to fit more in .

I’m open to any suggestions . I’m
No diet expert . This is my first time ever actually eating in a surplus to gain muscle . All my life it was always in and out of calorie deficit to stay as lean as possible bc that’s what my life at the time dictated .

Last edited:
It’s crazy how much more jacked you look at 190 5’7” I’m 6’0” 190 and feel like I look like fuckin noodle sometimes. I too took a long break to train for Ironman and lost every oz of muscle I’ve ever had and got down to 150lb feels good to be back up to 190

It’s funny you say this . A few months ago ring of combat mma had a fight night at my job . I was at the gym there that day and met some of the fighters in the locker room who were cutting weight . Guys were fighting at 145lbs and he was taller and bigger then me. I couldn’t believe he was cutting to 145 bc at the time I was 180 . When it comes to body building it’s 1 thing being short has helped me lol

Axe and sledge Homemade. Meal replacement 50g protein, 50g carbs, 6g fats per serving . Mixes so easy you really don’t even need a blender . Thinnest protein/M replacement powder ive ever had . It’s like drinking water . I can squeeze those in between huge meals and not effect my belly or feeling bloated and stuffed. Time to grow

Get Shredded!
It’s funny you say this . A few months ago ring of combat mma had a fight night at my job . I was at the gym there that day and met some of the fighters in the locker room who were cutting weight . Guys were fighting at 145lbs and he was taller and bigger then me. I couldn’t believe he was cutting to 145 bc at the time I was 180 . When it comes to body building it’s 1 thing being short has helped me lol

Yeah it seems like I’m gonna have to put on another 30lbs to start looking like you

Axe and sledge Homemade. Meal replacement 50g protein, 50g carbs, 6g fats per serving . Mixes so easy you really don’t even need a blender . Thinnest protein/M replacement powder ive ever had . It’s like drinking water . I can squeeze those in between huge meals and not effect my belly or feeling bloated and stuffed. Time to grow

I usually only have 1 shake through the day . But some times when I just can’t eat don’t feel like it or don’t have time I’ve been blending them up with oatmeal bananas protein and peanut butter . It’s so convenient, easy to drink and taste good as hell

Is it possible for me to be getting leaner on this intake !?? Like holy hell. I woke up today 2 lbs lighter . That’s normal tho. I usually fluctuate a few lbs . But in the mirror I’m looking like I’m losing bf lol . I don’t get this shit sometimes .

Took this today and I’m happy as hell how everything is going with the new diet and training schedule! It’s time to grow ! I feel like my back needs to catch up to the front . Always a work in Progress .

e9e061b198693fd21ae8680a6c403e9d.jpg

47902454aa679e1f9b3884786b8606ed.jpg

Always ! Looking great Cap

Max

Is it possible for me to be getting leaner on this intake !?? Like holy hell. I woke up today 2 lbs lighter . That’s normal tho. I usually fluctuate a few lbs . But in the mirror I’m looking like I’m losing bf lol . I don’t get this shit sometimes .
Sure it is. I take in even more than that and can't not be lean. Add a few cals if possible and keep an eye on the log book. You will be adding another 3-400 cals soon tho like it or not

I had it posted in another thread Monty commented on and changed it a little bit .
Right now I’m doing
4000 calories
275g p
500g c
89g fat
Kind of a pain in the balls to eat this much clean food but I’m not getting fat so I’m gonna keep it up . I want to try an add more to it but I’d have to add some higher calorie shit in there to fit more in .

I’m open to any suggestions . I’m
No diet expert . This is my first time ever actually eating in a surplus to gain muscle . All my life it was always in and out of calorie deficit to stay as lean as possible bc that’s what my life at the time dictated .

I hear you bro. For me right now, it’s not hard for me to get the meals in, and I’m surprised at how easy it is. All clean meals too

Current macros on training days:

Protein 363
Carbs 629
Fat 75
4643 calories

If I keep having to up the calories then I think I’m gonna throw some junk in there

Yeah it seems like I’m gonna have to put on another 30lbs to start looking like you

Right, I’ve got 17# on dude and he sure as shit got me beat…probably leaner than me too.. I’m just getting started tho, I’ll be back cap’n lol

Putting in the work and getting the results. Looking solid!

Back