• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vanilla Protein – The Throwaway Flavor?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Christian Duque It’s true; I’m not going to lie, most vanilla flavor protein powders taste like crap. There’s very little money in protein. It’s very expensive to make, it ships in 2lb or 5lb tubs, which take up a lot of inventory space and expiration dates are very much the hourglasses that keep investors […]

Read More...

I personally love vanilla.....my favorite flavor. Vanilla to me is like a universal flavor. You can any kind of food or baking flavor to change it.... strawberry, banana, chocolate.....

Same, its the one I normally buy.
Mixes with everything.

So Rob and IML, feel free to throw away all your "french-vanilla complete protein" (though my address is in your system from past purchases), I'll PM it to you again. :winkfinger:

Chocolate mint 1st choice..double chocolate 2nd choice, last would be vanilla. I would add fruits and blend if I only had vanilla. Just my choice..respect the above

by Christian Duque It’s true; I’m not going to lie, most vanilla flavor protein powders taste like crap. There’s very little money in protein. It’s very expensive to make, it ships in 2lb or 5lb tubs, which take up a lot of inventory space and expiration dates are very much the hourglasses that keep investors […]

Read More...

If you don’t like vanilla it’s because you’re not putting cold brew coffee in with it

I personally love vanilla and always have at least an 8 pound bag on hand. Especially because you can mix it with anything and give it a new flavor like sugar free chocolate syrup or powdered PB. I always buy a few 2-3 pound bags just to switch it up though.

Vanilla Whey Iso, ultra-filtered chocolate milk for reduced sugar and fat plus extra protein, and a little powder peanut butter (take or leave depending on calories needed) MONEY!

Vanilla Whey Iso, ultra-filtered chocolate milk for reduced sugar and fat plus extra protein, and a little powder peanut butter (take or leave depending on calories needed) MONEY!

Andddd now I’m craving this . Sounds delicious man

IML Gear Cream!
Vanilla Protein - The Most Versatile Flavor!
[h=2][/h]

Back