• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strangers We Meet in LIFE...???

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was stunned yesterday...after being ran off the road in the snow...then stuck..
A truck with a Florida tag came to help and ONE of the most beautiful women I've ever seen stepped up to me..I was speechless..forgot my own name..Damn

As we talked she saw Gab in the back..and I explained his job...saving my Ass..

She then Dropped the Bomb..
She has terminal C....WTF...NO..and then WHY..?

We talked some more and what a wonderful being..full of Life,Hope and Inspiration..and giving me promise..WoW..
An accident,chance or something else...
Whatever it was...it was so nice to see her smile in the face of Death..Damn Nice..

I have a box inside that I hold moments like this...till those dark days come..
Kinda like a card game...I pull those cards..when the Hell rains down on ME..I hold on like a MF..because tomorrow is so far away..and I could slip inside the void-gone forever..
When you face the Dragon..you will do whatever to hold on to this LIFE..

I will probably never see her again but that smile Will keep me alive,like the others that have Graced my LIFE..
This Trek is so very hard...but days like Yesterday...Light up the Dark
So,getting ran off the road yesterday was the Best thing that's happened to me in a Long..Long TIME..

For those of you fighting..fight On
Z...

I was stunned yesterday...after being ran off the road in the snow...then stuck..
A truck with a Florida tag came to help and ONE of the most beautiful women I've ever seen stepped up to me..I was speechless..forgot my own name..Damn

As we talked she saw Gab in the back..and I explained his job...saving my Ass..

She then Dropped the Bomb..
She has terminal C....WTF...NO..and then WHY..?

We talked some more and what a wonderful being..full of Life,Hope and Inspiration..and giving me promise..WoW..
An accident,chance or something else...
Whatever it was...it was so nice to see her smile in the face of Death..Damn Nice..

I have a box inside that I hold moments like this...till those dark days come..
Kinda like a card game...I pull those cards..when the Hell rains down on ME..I hold on like a MF..because tomorrow is so far away..and I could slip inside the void-gone forever..
When you face the Dragon..you will do whatever to hold on to this LIFE..

I will probably never see her again but that smile Will keep me alive,like the others that have Graced my LIFE..
This Trek is so very hard...but days like Yesterday...Light up the Dark
So,getting ran off the road yesterday was the Best thing that's happened to me in a Long..Long TIME..

For those of you fighting..fight On
Z...

That’s awesome brother and I’m glad it happened for you, God puts those people in our path i believe when we need them as angels on earth and you never know they just might be !

Sounds like she was a real angel. To few experiences like that.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s awesome brother and I’m glad it happened for you, God puts those people in our path i believe when we need them as angels on earth and you never know they just might be !

You beat me to it!

Yeah I solely believe that too..and I'm not in that good with the Big Man..But He works that way...We get so caught up in our day-to-day..we mish the Beauty of Living...Yes Living,trees,blue skies and snow..but I'm listening now..

It's so hard to explain how C has changed me...mainly no one gets it..but she Did..

I know...AR. It's hard but so worth it..
So what if you die...Live Now...
Z...

I'm a true believer in fate and everything that happens in life happens for a reason. You rarely know it at the time, but eventually it comes to fruition. She changed your outlook on life in some way for sure, and I guarantee that will benefit you in more ways than one!

Don’t know how you do it big dog but keep on fighting .

Still this type of thing has happened to me more than a few Times..
The Full-of-Life..thing just blew me away..I try hard but man,she was astonishingly Positive.. Usually,I can read PE pretty good..but when she told me..first thought was she was lying..Then she told me some of the same procedures I've had..Both of us have it in the Bone Marrow..Rare..!!

I'm a visual creature like most men,but her demeanor shadowed her just unbelievable beauty...and that Smile was intoxicating...
She Will beat it for sure..but didn't seem like she really cared.. really she has already Won..!

A memory I pray never fades...
Moments like that...Change Everything...

I've often pondered..we always look for our Meaning in this Life..Hoping it's something big..something everyone Will respect or admire..But What If..??
It's just A 10min conversation with a total stranger that changing their LIFE..??

She stuck a cord deep..Never to be Forgotten..and I'm trying to figure Why Me..??
I'm nobody special..not even really a good Man..
But I guess that's how it work with the Big MAN..

For those that this has never happened too before..when it does..You Will Feel,what I'm talking About...it touches your Soul..
Z...

Glad you got to meet a kindred spirit but brutha, You shouldn't have been out in these conditions with the snow and ice.

IML Gear Cream!
Shit man...playing it safe hasn't worked out to great in the past..what have I really got to loose..??

Back