• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fast food

Bdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Situation… you are on a cycle and eating clean… you are close to perfect sticking with your regiment… you get caught in one of those situations where you are out and must eat and eat quickly… gotta be fast food. Where do you go and why?

I choose Chipotle (can eat pretty clean) or Chick-fil-A (grilled nuggets)

I usually look for a Wendys. Grab a couple grilled chicken sandwiches and a plain baked potato, throw the bun from the sandwiches out, can get one or two meals out of it.

I usually look for a Wendys. Grab a couple grilled chicken sandwiches and a plain baked potato, throw the bun from the sandwiches out, can get one or two meals out of it.

Forgot about their baked potato.. damn, good call

Situation… you are on a cycle and eating clean… you are close to perfect sticking with your regiment… you get caught in one of those situations where you are out and must eat and eat quickly… gotta be fast food. Where do you go and why?

Wendy's is my go to
Double or Triple with out the cheese, eat half, then throw the bun away and eat the meat.
Baked Potato with salt and pepper.
Unsweet ice tea.
Very plain, but it works.

Chipotle- double chicken bowl, white rice, litigate black beans, tomato salsa

Chic-fil-a-grilled chicken sandwich, 6 or 8 piece grilled nugget

Either Wendy’s 2-3 grilled chicken breast and a baked potato or chick fil a 24 grilled nuggets and a large fruit cup.

Anything is good. Eating shit is better than missing a meal. A big nasty fast food meal fires up the metabolism.

But if I am prepping, I never leave the house without two meals packed. Food prep is paramount for success.

Either Wendy’s 2-3 grilled chicken breast and a baked potato or chick fil a 24 grilled nuggets and a large fruit cup.

Love the nuggets man… if I had a compartment in my water bottle I’d sip water and eat a nugget all day long.

If I run out of meals and really need something ill stop at burger King and get 3 whoppers large meal 2 chicken sandwichs, large chocolate shake, 3 apple pies and an extra large coke to put in the freezer when I get home. Its not much but it gets me by. I'll only do that if I'm around 3% bf.

IML Gear Cream!
I used to get double or triple chicken wrapped protein style (w lettuce) and double veggies w mustard only . Chick Fil-a /Subway/in n out.

Max
Skip fries & soda always /ice tea-water w triple protein!

What would the penis length foods be… just in case my “friend” is interested

They had some nice breasts at El Polo Loco… some lean some plump… curious which you prefer Max?

I have Asian fever so most my women have been lean or enhanced… but my current one is double ZZ and I’m loving it.

I just eat what I want if I'm out. I was told many years ago by the pro gym owner of the gym I trained at "you can't get fat in a day!" He's right, and like stated above by CoachCabo, sometimes the spike can actually help the metabolism by shocking it and raising BMR.

Fine choice… Canes is damn good too but the breaded chicken … cheat meal

Raising Canes! I’ve had them in Louisiana, all Chicken Fingers and that Sauce ! . FlyRite Chicken; in Texas Airport , Austin was Soo Delicious!

Max

Raising Canes! I’ve had them in Louisiana, all Chicken Fingers and that Sauce ! . FlyRite Chicken; in Texas Airport , Austin was Soo Delicious!

Max

The Cowboy!! Had FlyRite in TX for first time last July.

The Cowboy!! Had FlyRite in TX for first time last July.

Yup ! That’s the one ! Fully Loaded ! Delicious for a quick off the plane wait! I won’t lie , I had Two (didn’t intend to but )! . So simple a menu & delicious! Wonder if it’d do good in Cali ..?

Max

Yup ! That’s the one ! Fully Loaded ! Delicious for a quick off the plane wait! I won’t lie , I had Two (didn’t intend to but )! . So simple a menu & delicious! Wonder if it’d do good in Cali ..?

Max

The now fad in Cali is chicken… Chick-fil-A… then Raisin Canes… so I bet FR would explode. Can’t saturate Cali market, so damn many people. Drive by a CFA or RC any time if the day and drive through is a mile long.

The now fad in Cali is chicken… Chick-fil-A… then Raisin Canes… so I bet FR would explode. Can’t saturate Cali market, so damn many people. Drive by a CFA or RC any time if the day and drive through is a mile long.

Something to Ponder when everyone wants a drive through or Uber too!

Max

well out of those two, chipotle beef bowl would likely be my choice. But I gotta tell ya most times it doesn’t matter as much as you think it does (“close to perfect sticking with you regiment”) , an off meal hear and there will not hurt you and you may find its just what you have been needing.

Back