• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you training today?

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After I wake up tomorrow afternoon it’ll be pull day for me. I train dc style and beating the logbook on back exercises is my absolute favorite. What will everyone else be up to?

Cardio and abs ! Plus my stomach ! Sunday is funday but , not here. Lol

Max

Cardio and abs ! Plus my stomach ! Sunday is funday but , not here. Lol

Max
I hear that. I just got off work and I’m headed home to meal prep for tomorrow and then off to sleep. I’ll be training at 2 when I wake up

Chesticles and back day. Just to get chest and back in twice this week, not typically how I roll but had to improvise my routine a bit this week. Happens often. Lol

Push day today, My favorite actually hitting it right now as we “speak “

Todays an off-day, so I did 25 mins of cardio (slow treadmill jogging) and 10 sets of 10 on the Hammer Delt-Press (light) for rehab/blood flow to injury.
tomorrow (MON) is leg-day.

IML Gear Cream!
My eyes and my liver.
I will be watching plenty of football and doing some drinking. Back at it tomorrow. I needed a nice little deload anyways.

Cardio, 2.5 mi and 60 - 100 pull ups between quarter miles. And of course the mind, always the mind 💪🤓

Back