• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advise on perfect mass gaining cycle

TheMadManMC

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would appreciate experienced builders to let me in on the best cycle to build serious mass. I just cycled 100mg dbol and 500mg test e for 4 weeks then 500mg test e and 200mg tren ace for 8 weeks. I built some muscle and am in the process of cutting now. This is my 3rd cycle and I’m ready to blow up now that I’ve gotten to this point. Cutting body fat a little more before cycle but plan to start around March. Thanks in advance for the support.

The best mass gaining phase will involve getting as strong as possible, 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb. So progressive loads and food. There’s no perfect or special steroid cycle. Why not just run 500mg of test again? Or if you want to add something either do 750mg of test or 500mg test/400 deca?
it really doesn’t matter all that much.
why do you think you need to change from what you did before?

The best mass gaining phase will involve getting as strong as possible, 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb. So progressive loads and food. There’s no perfect or special steroid cycle. Why not just run 500mg of test again? Or if you want to add something either do 750mg of test or 500mg test/400 deca?
it really doesn’t matter all that much.
why do you think you need to change from what you did before?

This

Gear is nothing but tools, your food intake will be the real difference.. For this reason I would suggest Nandrolone, deca LOVES a nutrient rich environment..
Feed yourself while using deca and you'll grow.. Test/Deca and maybe a small dose with a hard hitting anabolic like M1T..

Remember, gear is nothing but tools, they function best based on the environment they are placed in..

Like everybody said, Test ,Deca and Dbol.....always the go to for the past several decades....
Tren on cycle 2??? Crazy.

500 test 400 deca 50 dbol is plenty. I bet if you weigh and track your food in massive amounts you’ll get more results than tacking on more drugs and upping doses.

Alright good advice. Constructive criticism. Love it. I put on quite a bit of mass on that cycle, the tren was there because of ease of availability. But yes I think adding more food progressively will be key to really breaking out and going forward. I ate, but I think I could really step it up. Never tried deca, I’ll look into it. Thanks.

I would do a good long bulk to let muscle tissue sit in. If not, your just going to spin your wheels.

Alright good advice. Constructive criticism. Love it. I put on quite a bit of mass on that cycle, the tren was there because of ease of availability. But yes I think adding more food progressively will be key to really breaking out and going forward. I ate, but I think I could really step it up. Never tried deca, I’ll look into it. Thanks.

Precisely, don't add too much right away and just make your adjustments as you go. Add more and More in increments. It might not be a bad idea to even take weekly progress pictures of yourself, an example would be fasted first thing Sunday morning. This way if you get hung up on numbers and the scale is fucking with your head, you can let the images do all the talking. ;)
Fuck the numbers..

IML Gear Cream!
A lot of people are tempted to pull the trigger with tren early on mainly because of the “bang for your buck” and I almost did it too because the one guy I lifted with always had a supply. But I’m just now on my first tren run after 8 (I think lol) cycles and I’m pretty happy I held out.

I would do a good long bulk to let muscle tissue sit in. If not, your just going to spin your wheels.

This sometimes become a reality, not realizing we're stuck in a hamster wheel doing this.
Like you suggested maybe a nice long off season.

Precisely, don't add too much right away and just make your adjustments as you go. Add more and More in increments. It might not be a bad idea to even take weekly progress pictures of yourself, an example would be fasted first thing Sunday morning. This way if you get hung up on numbers and the scale is fucking with your head, you can let the images do all the talking. ;)
Fuck the numbers..

I second the progress pics, my current cycle the scale has been moving but a lot slower then I would like, and if it weren’t for progress pics I would have been discouraged as fuck but the physical changes I’ve gone through are insane.

Fuck the numbers..
this advice is priceless. The scale is a tool but it’s not the only tool. If your weight is staying the same but you’re getting stronger, leaner, tighter then youre growing. Body composition and performance to me are more important than a number on a scale.

this advice is priceless. The scale is a tool but it’s not the only tool. If your weight is staying the same but you’re getting stronger, leaner, tighter then youre growing. Body composition and performance to me are more important than a number on a scale.
Precisely. I am heavier than when I was 22.6% bodyfat but significantly different in apperance.

I second the progress pics, my current cycle the scale has been moving but a lot slower then I would like, and if it weren’t for progress pics I would have been discouraged as fuck but the physical changes I’ve gone through are insane.

Fuckin'a right, I have seen perosnal changes on myself many times and others where the scale stayed the same, yet the mirror/images were day and night. Life makes a great point, the scale will discourage people, it's a mind fuck, a simple tool to should be considered but just for further progress information, and used when fasted first thing in the AM same with pics..

Body composition is huge. and some people get stuck on numbers.. I seen guys tighten up, loss weight and look bigger than they did prior with the other 5,10,15lbs pounds.

TRUE body building is about tissue growth and body composition, not numbers, numbers are gauges and at times goals. Staying tight and gaining 2-5lbs is major success in my book.

Yup, the scale hasn’t moved more than a couple pounds in either direction this cycle but I’m seeing it every where else, in the gym and mainly in the mirror…

The scale most definitely does not tell the truth when it comes to appearance, i just lost 36 lbs in a month and the same guy’s i was around the whole time thought i was 300 lbs at the end when i was actually 233 lbs.
just eat, train and sleep the rest will come !

Yup, the scale hasn’t moved more than a couple pounds in either direction this cycle but I’m seeing it every where else, in the gym and mainly in the mirror…
This right here is perfect feedback that supports what we are all saying here, your numbers are going up or down in either direction not really budging, but clearly you're well-rounded enough to notice the difference in other areas whether it's separations, or bellies popping, and even strength. Let the mirror and images do all the talking, or let a coach do the talking LOL. Sometimes having the extra set of eyes see things through position that we're incapable of recognizing at the moment.
The scale most definitely does not tell the truth when it comes to appearance, i just lost 36 lbs in a month and the same guy’s i was around the whole time thought i was 300 lbs at the end when i was actually 233 lbs.
just eat, train and sleep the rest will come !

Not much to add to this, perfectly said.. just eat, train and sleep and the rest will come. Stay the course, be consistent but most of all be 100% true with executing.

Bft84 also made a statement which is the genuine article in all of this.. "body composition and performance is more important than the numbers on the scale".. we are all creatures of habit and we will have tendencies to get hung up on numbers, aside from our passion with training regardless of the level, we all share something in common in some sort of degree with all maybe having a wince of body dysmorphic characteristics. Maybe that reference is a bit exaggerated but the point is made. We want more, and we expect more, because we are out very own biggest critic.

Joos23 outlined the spinning wheels syndrome, nothing worse than getting wrapped up into that.

Not much to add to this, perfectly said.. just eat, train and sleep and the rest will come. Stay the course, be consistent but most of all be 100% true with executing.

t.

AAS have most definitely sped things up for me no doubt about that. Gotta love how’s the gains just never come quick enough though even with gear…. My first cycle I was seriously convinced I want even growing much at all … looking back at my start pics before I stuck myself with that first needle, the change has been absolute incredible where I’ve got I’m not even a years time… sometimes we just gotta slow down our brains do what we gotta do and trust the gains will come with the patience.

Get Shredded!
It's not a secret...
Just research....hard work..sweat..and blood..and a shit load of discipline...

I’m insane and did tren first cycle… granted only for the last 4 weeks. I went hard though. I plan on being on hrt forever, so I figured go big or go home and it did pay off. 50lbs of muscle, fat, and water gained in 16 weeks. Granted some of that weight was recomposition after a hardcore narcotics addiction for a few years prior to getting on gear. I had trashed my body on that suicide mission and at 8 months clean I still saw a junkie. So on gear I went. Never been happier in my life now.

I’m insane and did tren first cycle… granted only for the last 4 weeks. I went hard though. I plan on being on hrt forever, so I figured go big or go home and it did pay off. 50lbs of muscle, fat, and water gained in 16 weeks. Granted some of that weight was recomposition after a hardcore narcotics addiction for a few years prior to getting on gear. I had trashed my body on that suicide mission and at 8 months clean I still saw a junkie. So on gear I went. Never been happier in my life now.

Congrats on getting clean bro!! Guess u could say the gym and roids helped me concur my alcohol addiction so while I can't relate exactly,, I do have a pretty good idea. Haven't touched alcohol in 9 months so there's that.

Fuck yeah man! Congrats to yourself as well. I am 13 months clean now from sniffing copious amounts of heroin and fentanyl. My wife is 10 months clean as well. It literally took us buying a house and committing to being clean by closing date. Left Baltimore and everyone we knew. I could never go back to that shit.

No Worries...
Stay strong...

We just lost a member fighting addiction.
We miss you..Brother..!!
Z...

Back