• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Menmbers mark protein shakes?

Is this a better option? It's none dairy...

https://www.samsclub.com/p/muscle-milk-chocolate-protein-shake/prod25402089?pid=ps_acq_Google_PLA_12454825320&wl0 =&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=501964892046&wl4=pla-648203487592&wl5=9028882&wl6=&wl7=&wl9=pla&wl10=12 47713&wl11=local&wl12={productid}&wl13=4987&wl15=1 20964941320&wl16=&wl17=&wl18=&wl19=&wl20=CjwKCAiA_ omPBhBBEiwAcg7smatNl91OS7a3gguQ7GCd0h2hzziXMHoX1zP UX8vNwZ9Jf1Or8bHlZhoCLUsQAvD_BwE&wl23=648203487592 &gclid=CjwKCAiA_omPBhBBEiwAcg7smatNl91OS7a3gguQ7GC d0h2hzziXMHoX1zPUX8vNwZ9Jf1Or8bHlZhoCLUsQAvD_BwE

Look good to me. Smash 3 of them and you’ve got 90 grams of protein I’d put it over 2-3 cups of cereal cereal post workout.

Cmon man... Is this stuff crap or not? Even the second post with the link? Sorry you have to copy and paste it I think...

Last edited:
Cmon man... Is this stuff crap or not? Even the second post with the link? Sorry you have to copy and paste it I think...
Wtf? I answered your question. It’s a protein shake. Looks fine to me. Are you retarded? The cals aren’t bad it’s 30grams per serving. Do you understand basic supplementation and nutrition?

You were being serious about 2 to 3 cups of cereal post workout? I thought you were being sarcastic. My question was is this protein actually a cheap alternative and could I buy something better? And you were serious about 90 grams of protein in one sitting?

- - - Updated - - -

I would eat maybe 50 to 60 grams of protein tops in one sitting.

I will stick to jasmine rice pre and post workout with chicken or fish and a protein shake.

You were being serious about 2 to 3 cups of cereal post workout? I thought you were being sarcastic. My question was is this protein actually a cheap alternative and could I buy something better? And you were serious about 90 grams of protein in one sitting?

- - - Updated - - -

I would eat maybe 50 to 60 grams of protein tops in one sitting.

yeah I’m absolutely serious. I eat 2-3 of kids cereal and 100 grams of protein isolate post workout.
It’s not cheaper than protein isolate so it’s not a cheaper alternative. Could be more convenient though. About 50% of my calories come from protein. When I’m pushing calories high sometimes I’ll eat a whole box.
There’s nothing wrong with chicken or fish and rice though. It’s hard for me to eat a Whole Foods meal after training.

Wow I thought you were bullshitting. What do you mean kids cereal? How big are you eating that much? I will up my protein post workout. Protein isolate is expensive isn't it?

Lots of different protein products out there.

Look at true nutrition, they have anything you would need. Just bought Team Skip protein mix and it's awesome.

You can customize any combo and flavor too.

Muscle milk is not so good, actually pretty crappy.

So are steroids.

I get your point and not arguing it but you have to find the irony in the way we think.

steroids aren't food that we live off of
some of us do very little of them
it took me 38 yrs of lifting natty to get on trt
so i dont compare food to drugs

Right. I try to put the best of everything in my power into my body. Drugs or food.

Back