• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delta 8 thc

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wholly shit picked up a bag of delta 8 gummies. I thought delta 8 was just a kind of hemp plant cbd came from. Didn’t realize it was just another cannabinoid similar to regular thc… was just trying to get some cbd for my back. Definitely wasn’t trying to spend at entire work shift stoned off my ass!

Wholly shit picked up a bag of delta 8 gummies. I thought delta 8 was just a kind of hemp plant cbd came from. Didn’t realize it was just another cannabinoid similar to regular thc… was just trying to get some cbd for my back. Definitely wasn’t trying to spend at entire work shift stoned off my ass!

Enjoy the ride!

Hahaha! I remember seeing someone just talking about this. They said like 200mg will totally make your day lol. It must be good shit!

Hahaha! I remember seeing someone just talking about this. They said like 200mg will totally make your day lol. It must be good shit!

Fuck all I took was 100mgs

Couldn’t imagine taking twice that I’m still stoned 10 hours later

I have delta 9 :)

I love Delta 8 but only use it at night for sleep, amazing stuff. (Got some Delta 9 ones I use sparingly).
Just got some CBN gummies as well, awesome for sleep too!

Bro when I first got some gummies, the lady told me she eats like 8 of them to feel them. So I took her advice, had 8.. 2 hours later it’s midnight and I’m in the shower having a panic attack on a work night. Lmfao.

Lmao ya this guy told me to take 3 or 4 and wait an hour, I thought he was full of shit I was 100% I wouldn’t get a buzz… I was stoned as fuck I couldn’t believe it man I can’t tell the difference between that and eating regular bud thc gummies

So ya that wasn’t necessarily a good thing I quit smoking weed over a year ago because it was giving me too much anxiety and hardly found it enjoyable like that

Last edited:
Try just 2 of them and my 2 cents on this is just take a small dosage at first to assess tolerance. Take too much will get you stoned out of your mind!

But enjoy the ride, LOL.

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao ya this guy told me to take 3 or 4 and wait an hour, I thought he was full of shit I was 100% I wouldn’t get a buzz… I was stoned as fuck I couldn’t believe it man I can’t tell the difference between that and eating regular bud thc gummies

So ya that wasn’t necessarily a good thing I quit smoking weed over a year ago because it was giving me too much anxiety and hardly found it enjoyable like that

Man I know. I couldn’t believe I could buy them at local shops, so I was skeptical and assumed it would be nothing. Boy I was wrong

THC definitely gives me anxiety. Here lately I eat half a 10mg gummy to help me sleep and even that I can feel like hell. Low Tolerance to THC for some reason compared to everyone else

I this day...when even I can't get a pain pill...gummies have kept me from going to drastic measures..black market..for relief..

Server pain prolonged is Not a good thing.. corrupts logic and thoughts..
They have been a Godsend..

I this day...when even I can't get a pain pill...gummies have kept me from going to drastic measures..black market..for relief..

Server pain prolonged is Not a good thing.. corrupts logic and thoughts..
They have been a Godsend..

Are you referring to the delta 8 gummies or the regular cannabis extracts?

I live in an illegal state no legal recreational or medical cannabis. So I was shocked when something I bought from the counter at a gas station had such a profound effect. I am definitely sensitive cannabis’s effects though and I’ve got zero tolerance. But still I definitely didn’t feel comfortable driving and had my buddy drop me off when we were done for the day….

Mainly delta
Started with 20mgs. But halved them..

Have lots of anxiety..from medical crap..and they calm me down...ALot..

Enjoying a 50 rightnow...my mind is always running,second guessing Dr.s...treatment..you name it..my sleep is in the shitter..
I'd rather take a gummy that a fucking pain pill..!
Z...

Mainly delta
Started with 20mgs. But halved them..

Have lots of anxiety..from medical crap..and they calm me down...ALot..

Enjoying a 50 rightnow...my mind is always running,second guessing Dr.s...treatment..you name it..my sleep is in the shitter..
I'd rather take a gummy that a fucking pain pill..!
Z...

You’re not alone, keep up the awareness brother - good stuff

Try the vap pen great for sleep at night Knocks me out

So I mentioned this in my log but thought I would here to incase it helps someone else.

Not sure if it’s just me BUT when I take this stuff before bed, it almost completely stops the tren sweats…. though maybe it was just a coincidence so I tried it again last night and same thing the only part of my body that was sweaty was my back (I sleep on my back… dramatic reduction in perspiration, like 80% less!

Try THC P. 30 times stronger than the real stuff apparently and currently “legal”

Get Shredded!
Try THC P. 30 times stronger than the real stuff apparently and currently “legal”

Sounds like some synthetic shit, if so no thanks… don’t even enjoy getting stoned anymore. But those synthetic cannabinoids are dangerous and can even kill u

All I know is it calms me and take that Rhonda fucking Rousey out-of my girl after she drinks a couple..and my girl can't fight for shit....

Not sure if it is but it seems to be the case, these gummies I’ve been taking for the last 3-4 nights have been taking a toll on my libido. Just seem less interested in sex. Wife had to suck me soft for a min before i was even hard, normally I ready to go at the thought of getting some head. Also haven’t work up with morning wood since taking them…
giphy.gif

Say
You ever take 30mgs and can't remember if it's 7:30 AM or PM..??
Okay
Say,you were listening to music and you passed out...maybe..but woke up and the Same song was playing..??

Stop the BS...everyone has..

Say
Okay
Say,you were listening to music and you passed out...maybe..but woke up and the Same song was playing..??

Lmao yes brother definitely been there!

I can’t believe how more guys aren’t talking about this shit in here though. Trens best friend! Feel way more relaxed, night sweats are essentially gone, I don’t know why guys aren’t standing on the roof tops yelling this shit out? Maybe I’m the only one that gets that effect from it?

One 25 mg gummie gets my wife’s ass rocked too, she’s a light weight/cheap date…

Sat
We get the girls together,give them a 50 and shake them up and say...fight....
Z...

I recall being called a dirty MoFo the last TIME I suggested this...
Maybe the bitterness is gone this TIME..
Z...

Say
Okay

Wut

Back