• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Delta 8 thc

Delta 8 doesn’t do much for me at all.(same goes for delta 10) However, delta 9 will light my ass up! Like I smoked a J.

Wait are you being sarcastic or am I naive? Hahaha I always thought delta 9 was regular marijuania

Wait are you being sarcastic or am I naive? Hahaha I always thought delta 9 was regular marijuania
You can actually get delta 9 gummies in gas stations down here in the south where real cannabis is illegal. It’s a grey area currently, talks of outlawing it are already underway. But yes, it’s definitely a thing and yes, it feels like real thc. Not sure if it’s the same as thc from flower..... I’m not all that educated on the greens broski.

You can actually get delta 9 gummies in gas stations down here in the south where real cannabis is illegal. It’s a grey area currently, talks of outlawing it are already underway. But yes, it’s definitely a thing and yes, it feels like real thc. Not sure if it’s the same as thc from flower..... I’m not all that educated on the greens broski.

Oh okay, I’m in the south too. Here where I’m at delta 8 is the legal version with lower THC percentages but still gets you pretty up there

Those gas station ones are usually cut shit and the Vape oil is mixed with vitamin E oil which causes popcorn lung. Be sure to find a reputable company that does testing on their products.

Gee thanks bro. You just took a huge shit on my parade. I was heading out first thing in the am to go from gas station to gas station to find all this stuff. Lol

Those gas station ones are usually cut shit and the Vape oil is mixed with vitamin E oil which causes popcorn lung. Be sure to find a reputable company that does testing on their products.

I'd look online for places that do testing with the certificate online. Delta 8 is becoming like steroids blowing up with popular demand so low life's come in scheming.

I know a lot about the Delta world.

I don’t no shit about any of the drug world really. However I’m newly open to the idea of me trying all the good stuff at least once. I mean I’ve used prescription speed and opiates when needed but never tried the hard shit like Coke, Meth, Heroin or Weed. I’m sure there more I just can’t think of em. OH! And I’ve decided to get drunk once since I never had alcohol before. The drugs are probably pretty easy to figure out but I’m clueless on the booze. Any of you present or past partiers got any recommendations on what to drink other than beer. I can’t stand the smell. It also has to taste somewhat decent. I see some of these idiots faces when they drink whatever kind of hard liquor. I’m not drinking anything that looks that painful. Lol

Get Shredded!
Watch out for that hard stuff like weed... Reefer Madness was spot on, no fear mongering there

To be honest...they have helped me deal...
And
That says a shitload...I have some wiegh on me and they(Dr.s) want me on anti-depressants..NFW

Tell me the anti D. I can take That will help when the Dr. gives you real shitty News..??
That's what I thought...Nothing..
Z...

I don’t no shit about any of the drug world really. However I’m newly open to the idea of me trying all the good stuff at least once. I mean I’ve used prescription speed and opiates when needed but never tried the hard shit like Coke, Meth, Heroin or Weed. I’m sure there more I just can’t think of em. OH! And I’ve decided to get drunk once since I never had alcohol before. The drugs are probably pretty easy to figure out but I’m clueless on the booze. Any of you present or past partiers got any recommendations on what to drink other than beer. I can’t stand the smell. It also has to taste somewhat decent. I see some of these idiots faces when they drink whatever kind of hard liquor. I’m not drinking anything that looks that painful. Lol

You’re serious, you’ve never been drunk?

If you try Delta 8 start with 10mg. Most ppl dose to high 30-50mg on their first go and have a high that is intense for 6-8 hours. It's definitely way stronger than you think.

Tell you Gab is like Tommy Chong's dog with a small(less than 5mgs)piece..playful,happy and pain free..

If you try Delta 8 start with 10mg. Most ppl dose to high 30-50mg on their first go and have a high that is intense for 6-8 hours. It's definitely way stronger than you think.

My first time I took 75 mgs and I was at work, I had no idea they could even get you high…

No bro I’ve never drank alcohol of any kind. I kinda tasted a beer once or twice but it just smelled and tasted gross. Just was never my thing I guess.

Wow that’s not something you hear every day… not missing much that’s forsure….

IML Gear Cream!
Lighten up MM...not everybody has indulged like you...
Big gummie head..you

Why yes I 've taken one Orson...or so..sorry
GotCha
Z...

Dummy question, will you fail a piss test on delta 8?

Not sure...if it has THC..yes
I'm never tested but I'm old AF...

So...there's that..sorry no help..
Z ...

Beat you to it Multi...ha..haha
Why am I laughing..??
Oh..yeah...MM has a hairy buttwhole..
What day is it..?
Z...

Yeah F it...I'm relaxed but that Dragon is at the back door..
No Really..it happens more now..He knows I know..

The Closer you get to the Other Side...the weirder shit gets..hard to believe your senses,sight and hearing..very weird..
Well,at least I'm not in pain..that's a huge plus...and as rare..He doesn't usually give me breaks..the Big Guy..

It's official...I'm Hottt
And...next question..??

Back