• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The NEW normal

It's a slippery slope...no pun intended..
If it's a medical or genetic issue..I can be sympathetic..

But
To let yourself go do whatever then Want To Be Praised...F No...!
But it rarely stops there...leads to their children..and poor health..
If more of the world were like most of us.. Macky D's would be closed..fast food would be nearly be unheard of..and gym memberships would be free..But they are Not
.people are lazy and it shows everywhere..

Year after yr..my girl and I would go to Lake Keewee..every weekend each summer...All those times...100's if Not more..we saw Maybe
5 attractive women and 2 men...This is there World NOW...not mine

Hell I loved the Double Takes

I’d have to kiss the he/she. My thinking is eating ass is waaaay more personal than a kiss plus if she obese she probably doesn’t clean up real good back there. I’m not really into eating a hot chics butthole but an obese chic with dingle berries is off the table for me.

ok man, yeah I can respect that.

just tryna see where we all stood on these kinds of issues…. Some of these trannies look like real women so I could prolly sneak that one by them …. always a good idea to pack baby wipes in the vehicle tho, just in case ya gotta wipe some fat bitches dingle berries off the upholstery. Heh heh

ok man, yeah I can respect that.

just tryna see where we all stood on these kinds of issues…. Some of these trannies look like real women so I could prolly sneak that one by them …. always a good idea to pack baby wipes in the vehicle tho, just in case ya gotta wipe some fat bitches dingle berries off the upholstery. Heh heh

Bwhaha

Ye, man
I don't understand this modern concept of substitution of notions when has "good" become "bad" and vice versa?

Victoria just doesn’t want fat chicks to feel bad and unrepresented

Maybe it taps into a market segment they aren’t currently in?

Idk

Young hot sexy fit/thin will always be what majority of what men want. Always.

The problem with this is that in order to make themselves feel good about their fat selves, the need to insult fit chicks or even normal chicks at the same time. Don’tyou think “real women have curves” marginalizes non-fatties? Sorry, you ain’t a “real woman” because your legs don’t look like panty hose stuffed with potato salad.

Get Shredded!
When my wife and I started dating at age 16 in 1983, she weighed 110 lbs.

39 years and 2-kids later (age 55), she weighs 110 lbs. (and fit).
Fekk these fatties...
Lol I was 1 in 1983. We started dating in 2000 she was 17 and 110 now she's 38 and 148ish but fucking stacked and we have 4 kids.

It's because society has let them think it's OK. Which it is if they're happy but don't force it on everyone saying it's healthy. Now I'm fat. I know I am. But I don't go around saying I'm healthy I go around and say I'm fat because I'm not delusional. I do hope however if I can get motivated enough to drop 15%+ body fat it'll make my dick look bigger but THAT COULD BE me being delusionalPolish_20211227_080709031.jpg

Lol! I barely remember the names ofchicks I banged in 1983, 84……until I found the only one that matters. The best of them all. Looks like shedid when we first met.

*(the last part is just in case she starts creeping my ipad)

The wives are looking good!

I still like them on the soft side...
Man I could care less. My wife let herself go for a while. And i think big girls can be attractive. The wife had a friend who was a little thick, not fat by any means, just carried it in all the right places. She lost some weight and now is not attractive to me at all.

Just like with gays, lesbians, and trannys. Do what you want of it makes you happy and I'll respect it. I just don't want it forced on me or my family.

There’s lots of money to be made from an unhealthy population.

Back