• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to the game!

0430usmc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up ASF brothers! I'm new to the game. I've been reading a lot over the last week and you guys rock with how much info is on here!

About me: I live in Southern Cali and about to turn 39 soon. Been hitting the iron over the last 20 years off and on. Been pretty steady hitting for the last 6 months straight.

Hoping to learn more daily and help the younger generation on day!

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, me xotg85 or killionb12 know how we can help in any way. Training, diet, etc.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs welcome to the neighborhood.

Back