• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should I drop my ai from my cruise/trt dose.

Bigbadwolf04

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So been cruising around 180 to 200 mgs test c along with 6.25 mg aromasin 3 times a week.

Test levels around 1200 and e2 at 29. Feel good look great however I'm worried about the long term use of an ai. I used to cruise without it though at 200 to 250 mg of test c and got puffy nips and slight bloated look.

I want to lower my test to around 150 to 175 and drop the ai. I'm worried I'm gonna bloat up and get moon face though.

What you guys think.

It would be worth a try to drop it. You could always hop back on if you start having unwanted sides.

Yeah , that's probably to much AI

if you need an ai during your cruise your dose is too high

ai should only be used when blasting if needed

Id most likely drop the ai all together bro. Pull some bloods without it and see how it looks.

Id most likely drop the ai all together bro. Pull some bloods without it and see how it looks.

Thanks bro. Yea think I just been cruising too high. Around 200 to 250. What you guys cruise at. I'm thinking 175 or even 150 might be better for me.

Notice much size difference you think?

Thanks bro. Yea think I just been cruising too high. Around 200 to 250. What you guys cruise at. I'm thinking 175 or even 150 might be better for me.

Notice much size difference you think?

I cruise at 200mg, however I can run a gram of test and not need an ai. Tren/deca hit me hard tho and even the slightest amount I need an ai right away.

I cruise at 200mg, however I can run a gram of test and not need an ai. Tren/deca hit me hard tho and even the slightest amount I need an ai right away.

THAT'S a damn good point...
Thread needs to be started about this...what 4o1 said..
I'm the same..no AI with a gram of Test..but on Drol and start taking the AI's..

Yeah a lot of people don’t understand that 200mg is the max for TRT. I think most people (myself included at first) just assumed the doc was being a peckerhead by keeping you at “too low” of a dose but thats not always the case. Most healthy guys under 50 and under 225lbs shouldn’t need to be on 200/week. Most.

But shoe on the other foot; it’s not unheard of for a trt patient to need an AI. My doc was ready to put me on one but I was lucky enough not to need it.

It sounds like you’re self medicating so I think the advice above is most sound: drop the AI for a few weeks and pull blood work without it. No doubt you’d be better off going without it if you can.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah a lot of people don’t understand that 200mg is the max for TRT. I think most people (myself included at first) just assumed the doc was being a peckerhead by keeping you at “too low” of a dose but thats not always the case. Most healthy guys under 50 and under 225lbs shouldn’t need to be on 200/week. Most.

But shoe on the other foot; it’s not unheard of for a trt patient to need an AI. My doc was ready to put me on one but I was lucky enough not to need it.

It sounds like you’re self medicating so I think the advice above is most sound: drop the AI for a few weeks and pull blood work without it. No doubt you’d be better off going without it if you can.

Thanks man. Yea I'm around 225 lbs 10 to 12 percent bf at 5'10 gonna drop down to 170 mg test and drop the ai and pick up bloods.

Def gonna be a mind game cause 2 days off of the ai I'm looking in the mirror and alreadybthink I'm bloating haha

I convert to e2 super easy so I have to use an AI even at just 200mg of test a week so it is what it is. Bloods is a great idea because I've read data saying that chronic elevated estrogen can lead to prostate cancer.

Back