• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mikeyz203

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, new member here checking out this forum. Thanks for having me here. Older bodybuilder still working out daily. Looks like a nice board here and great sponsors. Looking forward to reading more posts here. Thanks again.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, me xotg85 or killionb12 know how we can help in any way. Training, diet, etc.

Thank you everyone. I'm glad to be here with you.

You've been put in timeout for 24hrs. I'm not sure what your goal is of bumping every thread with pointless posts.

time_out-e1548428389741.png

You've been put in timeout for 24hrs. I'm not sure what your goal is of bumping every thread with pointless posts.

time_out-e1548428389741.png
Hahaha... Never actually seen this. Great job Multi! Looking thru this dudes posts he has a ton of knowledge lol.. anyways welcome Mike

Hahaha... Never actually seen this. Great job Multi! Looking thru this dudes posts he has a ton of knowledge lol.. anyways welcome Mike

Sarcasm detected. Yeah, 70 posts and 62 of them are "welcome". *smh*

Attachments

• 63ai4f.jpg
    63ai4f.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 10
Back