• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much rice after workout?

Soundcubed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Roughly... how much rice I should eat after my workout? I am 5'10" 195 pounds at 10% bf. I am on 300mg of test cyp and 200mg of EQ and 2iu of hgh a day. What is the average amount of rice eaten for someone my size after my workout. 10 minutes.

Okay, not trying to be a dickhead, but a couple of days ago you posted an older picture of yourself and you looked pretty damn jacked. Serious question; how did you get into that condition, if you don't even know how much rice/carbs to eat post workout? I mean what has changed in the past 2.5 years? If what you were doing back then worked, why not keep doing that?

How much rice??
Why, all of it of course...

Sort of like the answer I gave my wife, I said "Im going out for a walk", she said "How long will you be gone"?, I said "The whole time"... (Steven Wright).

But really, dont you have your normal diet setup? If not I think you need much more info than 'how much rice Post WO'...

1533-3333 grains, depending on variety, of course. There's over 40,000 varieties of rice. Also, the longer you cook it, the more it expands, so you'll have to adjust that number accordingly. If you don't want to count them, it's one cup cooked.

1533-3333 grains, depending on variety, of course. There's over 40,000 varieties of rice. Also, the longer you cook it, the more it expands, so you'll have to adjust that number accordingly. If you don't want to count them, it's one cup cooked.

grind that shit up and rail it

both of you fuckers made me lmfao

Now that is funny

Well post workout meal contained a 40gram protein shake and chicken and/or fish with rice. I got into good shape because I was consistent in the gym. I was eating 2/3 cup of rice after my workout. Just wondering what some of you guys do? I am consistent in the gym now and don't look too much smaller than that picture btw. I will take a pic soon.

IML Gear Cream!
Plus I was beaten severely by my wife and not in a good way. I have a bad memory ever since.

I thought I would make some shit up. Since you guys are bustin my balls. Is 2/3 cup good?

Should I do 2/3 cup cooked rice? Or what? Maybe 1/2 or 3/4 cup?

I will stick with 2/3 cup rice. Can you imagine how big I would be if I knew anything about nutrition? But you guys won't help me so I guess I have to google stuff.

Well post workout meal contained a 40gram protein shake and chicken and/or fish with rice. I got into good shape because I was consistent in the gym. I was eating 2/3 cup of rice after my workout. Just wondering what some of you guys do? I am consistent in the gym now and don't look too much smaller than that picture btw. I will take a pic soon.
if I’m eating white rice it’s at least a cup and a half

I will stick with 2/3 cup rice. Can you imagine how big I would be if I knew anything about nutrition? But you guys won't help me so I guess I have to google stuff.

Alright no more joking around. Yes start with 2/3 cup and if nothing is happening increases a quarter cup for a while if you weigh and look the same increase another quarter cup till you start seeing changes. And increase protein a bit in your meals to. Opposite if you want to lose weight or slim down you slowly decrease the amount of rice make your meals a little smaller. I don’t weigh my food I’ve been doing this awhile so I go by visual size. Right now I m eating about a cup of sticky rice with each meal if I’m hungrier I’ll add more. Size of portions go by how I feel and look. I workout early morning I eat a container of Greek Yogurt when I wake up sometimes with a tablespoon or two of peanut butter depending on how hungry I am. Then take my supps pre workout. After training I eat 2-3 whole eggs with 4-6 egg whites depending how hungry I am and how I’m looking with some oatmeal or cream of rice with peanut butter jelly or cinnamon and honey. This how I’ve done it.

6 oz , I always do a shake with bcaa and peanut butter my self pre workout.

Also I use jasmine rice not just any rice .

Last edited:
Lol I would like it if she was doing the spanking. Does that mean I am into s and m?

Back