• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork (no response on DG sub) input welcomed

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picture attached

Attachments

• F9C75FA4-7E0E-4A8E-871C-C16379432B2C.png
    F9C75FA4-7E0E-4A8E-871C-C16379432B2C.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Man, that’s a lotof AI for a weebit of test.

Man, that’s a lotof AI for a weebit of test.

Yeah man, but estrogen is right in the middle. When my Test level is at around 1100 ng/DL my estrogen is usually at 60 or higher on this same dose of aromasin so I figured it would be good for this TRT dose.

Well, that's not *horrible*.

OP, how long have you been running that protocol? What do you *normally* test at with that protocol? And is the main concern the test level or making babies?

I’ve been on this regimen since December 12th. Almost 5 weeks. Before this, I was at around 250-300mg per week cruise dosage with no HCG.

Glucose is low, which is a concern. I wonder why? I don’t think I was fasted either.

FSH & LH is a concern for sure, but on the contrary compared to previous blood work at least it’s starting to go up a little bit which means there is baby hope. Lol.

Also, the testosterone is a concern. I would think it would be way higher on this dosage. At least upper 700’s-800’s

I’ve been on this regimen since December 12th. Almost 5 weeks. Before this, I was at around 250-300mg per week cruise dosage with no HCG.

Glucose is low, which is a concern. I wonder why? I don’t think I was fasted either.

FSH & LH is a concern for sure, but on the contrary compared to previous blood work at least it’s starting to go up a little bit which means there is baby hope. Lol.

Also, the testosterone is a concern. I would think it would be way higher on this dosage. At least upper 700’s-800’s
People test different with testosterone but yeah I would be higher . Do you have other tests to compare it too ?

I'd test anywhere from 3x to 5x on rx trt. "About" 4x was the most typical (always testing in the trough). The constant bouncing around (even at the same dosage) and subsequent required labwork got so annoying that I quit using doc for trt. You can always send your gear off for testing. Legit ZPHC is usually reported on point though. It's also easy enough to get another panel in a few weeks and see if it is still the same number or if you fluctuate as well.

I don't know how much 1250iu hcg should raise test levels but that should raise your numbers as well

IML Gear Cream!
T looks low but my labs started trending down after many years of predictable levels. Pretty sure all the rocks and scar tissue in my glutes caused the decline. I used script meds over and over but my T levels just don't go up like they used to. However, if I pin my medial delt my numbers look pretty normal for me.

Might be time for a different spot to inject?

T looks low but my labs started trending down after many years of predictable levels. Pretty sure all the rocks and scar tissue in my glutes caused the decline. I used script meds over and over but my T levels just don't go up like they used to. However, if I pin my medial delt my numbers look pretty normal for me.

Might be time for a different spot to inject?

Honestly this is probably a big factor. The whole reason I switched to ZPHC was knots from my previous suppliers carrier oil and higher dosed test. So also left a ton of scar tissue. Always used both glutes and left quad. Very possible some of the oil just doesn’t absorb.

I don't know how much 1250iu hcg should raise test levels but that should raise your numbers as well

Exactly. Thank god I’m on the HCG because I would probably feel like ass without it.

People test different with testosterone but yeah I would be higher . Do you have other tests to compare it too ?

Yessir. My last blood work was 1124 NG/DL on 250mg per week. Same 48 hour protocol. But I think the test was overdosed though, every HPLC test showed overdosing by 30-50mg per ML with that supplier.

I'd test anywhere from 3x to 5x on rx trt. "About" 4x was the most typical (always testing in the trough). The constant bouncing around (even at the same dosage) and subsequent required labwork got so annoying that I quit using doc for trt. You can always send your gear off for testing. Legit ZPHC is usually reported on point though. It's also easy enough to get another panel in a few weeks and see if it is still the same number or if you fluctuate as well.

It’s Authenticated and is legit ZPHC for sure. So I’m pretty sure it would test exactly at label claim and not higher like a ton of labs out there. So maybe this is also part of it for me? I’m so used to using a different supplier that was literally always overdosed lol.

Honestly this is probably a big factor. The whole reason I switched to ZPHC was knots from my previous suppliers carrier oil and higher dosed test. So also left a ton of scar tissue. Always used both glutes and left quad. Very possible some of the oil just doesn’t absorb.

Heavy brings up a good point. Frequent subq (daily, EOD) yields better/higher test results for me than weekly or even 2x weekly IM injections. Even though IM is *supposed* to provide better absorption rates. When, where, and how does matter to an extent. Of course frequent injections means you're never deep in the trough too.

Yessir. My last blood work was 1124 NG/DL on 250mg per week. Same 48 hour protocol. But I think the test was overdosed though, every HPLC test showed overdosing by 30-50mg per ML with that supplier.

You may have your answer right there. Was that 250 by the label injection meaning you were actually shooting 280-300 in reality?

You may have your answer right there. Was that 250 by the label injection meaning you were actually shooting 280-300 in reality?

Yeah, without a doubt. If you’re trying to maintain stable levels, choosing a supplier with an overdosed reputation is not a good choice lol. Also made it hard to manage estrogen

[FONT=&quot]As you gave me to know, you and your partner are trying to get pregnant. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've recently had the same task, so just use my protocol: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here it is:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For 20 days -
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One day you inject hcg 1500-2000 iu, on the second day HMG 75 iu.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And keep alternating those two for 10 days for each product.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To insure against high estradiol level: Aromasin 1 tablet a day.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is necessary to count out the ovulation day - as the lady can conceive only on this day, she has nothing to conceive with on all other days. But it is important to count out so that 20 days of taking hcg+hmg finish or are coming to its close up to the ovulation day. And no sex 2-3 days prior to ovulation, as daily sex reduces the probability of conceiving.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]P. S. As for the low level of testosterone Heavyiron rightly noticed that scar tissue can become the reason for bad absorption. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The above mentioned scheme worked on me by the end of the second 20day cycle, but I used Testosterone propionate 100 mg twice a week.
[/FONT]
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/118047-Bloodwork

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Picture attached

[FONT=&quot]As you gave me to know, you and your partner are trying to get pregnant. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've recently had the same task, so just use my protocol: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here it is:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For 20 days -
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One day you inject hcg 1500-2000 iu, on the second day HMG 75 iu.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And keep alternating those two for 10 days for each product.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To insure against high estradiol level: Aromasin 1 tablet a day.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is necessary to count out the ovulation day - as the lady can conceive only on this day, she has nothing to conceive with on all other days. But it is important to count out so that 20 days of taking hcg+hmg finish or are coming to its close up to the ovulation day. And no sex 2-3 days prior to ovulation, as daily sex reduces the probability of conceiving.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]P. S. As for the low level of testosterone Heavyiron rightly noticed that scar tissue can become the reason for bad absorption. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The above mentioned scheme worked on me by the end of the second 20day cycle, but I used Testosterone propionate 100 mg twice a week.
[/FONT]
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/118047-Bloodwork

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Really appreciate the response DG! Definitely going to give this fertility protocol a go. Thankfully she is keeping up with the ovulation windows

HCG on its own raised my labs only by 100, my doc thought that was a huge boost lolz

Back