• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eddie Robinson

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Old school bodybuilder and buddy of mine

He stood out as a teen compared to his friends.

Just a little ya think? 🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-093751.png
    Screenshot_20220114-093751.png
    426.4 KB · Views: 55
Btw I meant to add. He's 15 years old here.

I have seen him post on Facebook and he is about 10 minutes from me. Looks like a giant among boys at anytime

Looks like he didn’t get bigger, just better. From my other era. Loved his physique!

Looks like he didn’t get bigger, just better. From my other era. Loved his physique!

Coach you will recall this bc you were competing in this era and before me.

When I started competing, 1996, Eddie was on literally every cover of every magazine. That was the cool part of the 80s and 90s. I loved going to the store and waiting for the new mags to come in each month. I loved Muscular Development the best. The internet really in many ways ruined Magazines imo. I wish that era was back

My coolest memory of Eddie was that he arm wrestled and beat Sgt Slaughter of the WWF aka the WWE (Wrestling)

Vince McMahon was seemingly openly hiring bodybuilders and steroid users back then.

Eddie reminds me a bit of Kai Greene, in that he is truly a character. He loves dressing up and theatre I guess I would call it.

eddierobinson.jpg

Old school bodybuilder and buddy of mine

He stood out as a teen compared to his friends.

Just a little ya think? 藍藍藍
That is unbelievable. He looks like a grown man in that picture.

Even though he is East Coast, it was very common to run into many of these top guys at the gym in San Diego. He had that front double pose with his leg extended I always tried to pull off.
These guys came to all the local NPC shows too. No big deal at all to be seated next to one of them.
Probably why Berry DeMey and I chat. He’s from the before they were superstar attitude “super stars”.

A very different time…

I'm not taking anything from him but was he on the juice at 15yrs old already?

One of the members on my forum questioned the legitimacy of this photo lol

Well Eddie responded w this.

220lbs, 17years old. 575lb bench press 😳😳😳😳

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642197294611.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642197294611.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 31
The bench press clipping is pretty awesome and I can definitely see why someone questioned the legitimacy of the photo. I mean unless you really understand bodybuilding, genetics, and the human body most regular people would either scream steroids or say it’s fake. Hell my first thought was “ there ain’t no fucking way”. Lol That’s kinda what makes the photo priceless IMO. It’s real but it just looks so unbelievable.

One of the members on my forum questioned the legitimacy of this photo lol

Well Eddie responded w this.

220lbs, 17years old. 575lb bench press 

Back