• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brace Yourselves

People seem to be leaning towards hack. I don't have resources to look into it right now, but speculation is hacker is using jpal's seizure graphic. No redirection to govt servers, so forums are still hosted offsite. AASF and maybe one more at present. We'll see.

Hacked again?

Yes by the same players that hacked them the first time a few years back no doubt. Also AASF and anasci were hacked too.

These forum software packages usually are bug-ridden and a hackers dream.
They need to be patched constantly, but most do not bother keeping up with it.

These forum software packages usually are bug-ridden and a hackers dream.
They need to be patched constantly, but most do not bother keeping up with it.

Yup, just like the server itself needs Apache patched often and there's quite a few exploits for Apache itself. As for vBulletin it's pretty much like Swiss cheese and a lot of sites have moved on to Xenforo.

Last edited:
They got anasci also . But anasci is back up just down for maintenance.

There saying hacked thought the chat boxrs

I can still access bop through tapatalk. Not through the browser though.

In before I lose it on irish joke again.

Stand by folks. Fireworks. He’s the real deal. Just ask him.

Those days were fun alright, lol. I remember how you savaged him here, fun times!

- - - Updated - - -

and before self proclaimed tough guys go on meltdowns

Those meltdowns were sure epic...made time pass quickly!

I thought that board was the feds

ASF picked up some amazing members last time BOP was hacked. That one dude 'wesley_swolle' comes to mind...what an asset!

You sure made a smart move coming here man.

I thought that board was the feds

Who knows...most likely just a bunch of idiots over there (with a few exceptions).

Why you gonna pick on the oak man i
I use his “IO System” of training he pushes over there. The best thing he said last visit here was I look like I do because I try. He doesn’t even try and he is swole. Such an inspiration…the half assed.

Him schooling me on military uniform terms was pretty rich too.

I won’t be able to resist…

I use his “IO System” of training he pushes over there. The best thing he said last visit here was I look like I do because I try. He doesn’t even try and he is swole. Such an inspiration…the half assed.

Him schooling me on military uniform terms was pretty rich too.

I won’t be able to resist…
I like the guy but he ain't swole

It's been a few days since I read anything, but last I read, the general consensus was aasforum and bop were hacked. Not seized.

Back