• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Water

Get Shredded!
Haha cuz there’s like a 20 minute gap between shitting and showering. And I can put down like 4 cups of really dark and strong coffee in that amount of time.

i use Metamucil twice daily and when I gotta go I gotta go and I’m finished in no time. And I guess that is also my first piss of the day come to think of it…

who can shit without pissing? Is that a thing?

Haha cuz there’s like a 20 minute gap between shitting and showering. And I can put down like 4 cups of really dark and strong coffee in that amount of time.

i use Metamucil twice daily and when I gotta go I gotta go and I’m finished in no time. And I guess that is also my first piss of the day come to think of it…

who can shit without pissing? Is that a thing?

Ahhhh, ok. That makes more sense. Well I forgot to attach my meme, so here it is anyway. :p

Attachments

• 61wmw3.jpg
    61wmw3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
Is drinking 2-3 gallons of water a necessity? Would drinking more water than individually needed actually cause the kidneys to work harder than need be. in turn causing potential issues down the road? I don't think there's a exact amount of water needed universally. It's individually determined.

I believe it was Aceto that said to check your hydration levels drink 20oz of fluid at once. If you pee within the hour your property hydrated.
2-3 gallons is waaay excessive and will lead to electrolyte imbalance

Back