• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Good job SCOTUS

Hmmm...they still kind of dodged the govt "contractor" requirement. Which is a big net that catches a lot of companies. Even if you're not directly govt contractor, it trickles down the supply chain to other companies. You could literally be making nuts and bolts for everyone and get caught up in it...simply because some other company used your product to assemble theirs. At least, that's what they've been pitching.

Yea... maybe so. But I see this ruling as a step towards what's right and what this country stands for..... Freedom! In my eyes it's a win.

Hmmm...they still kind of dodged the govt "contractor" requirement. Which is a big net that catches a lot of companies. Even if you're not directly govt contractor, it trickles down the supply chain to other companies. You could literally be making nuts and bolts for everyone and get caught up in it...simply because some other company used your product to assemble theirs. At least, that's what they've been pitching.
True, as the hospital I work for has federal contractors and I had just asked about this and was still told that the requirement covers me because of that reason.

Well I just now read the entire article..... I was driving when it popped up on my phone earlier and I was too excited to read the whole thing before I posted it. I just read the headline and saw that SCOTUS blocked the mandate for large businesses. Once you read it through you realize this is just a "Temporary ruling until legal challenges over their constitutionality are resolved through the justice system". Man! Will this shit ever end!! WTF!

Well I just now read the entire article..... I was driving when it popped up on my phone earlier and I was too excited to read the whole thing before I posted it. I just read the headline and saw that SCOTUS blocked the mandate for large businesses. Once you read it through you realize this is just a "Temporary ruling until legal challenges over their constitutionality are resolved through the justice system". Man! Will this shit ever end!! WTF!
It will only end with a change in administration.

This was just a ruling on whether to stay the rule while the courts consider whether the rule is legal and within the executive power. It is a strong hint, however, at how the court would ultimately rule.

Roger that.....it definitely isn't the "end all, be all" Ruling..... but it works for now and like you said.... it's a strong indication of what will eventually be the final ruling.

IML Gear Cream!
Health care workers mandate was not stayed. Those people waiting to see what the decision was in health care may very likely quite now, thus further jeopardizing the medical system in this country.

The rulings were 6-3 and 5-4.

The flipper justice was Kavanaugh. Surprised. Not sure what he saw different between the two.

The rulings were 6-3 and 5-4.

The flipper justice was Kavanaugh. Surprised. Not sure what he saw different between the two.

We've been saying he was compromised for a while now. He's a total wild card, imo. He is *never* a safe bet.

He is a complete wild card..... Trump needs to go grab him by his black robe collar and shake his ass around a little bit. Tell him to tighten the fuck up and quit being a pussy!..... That's what I would do if I was Trump...just saying... :whip:

Health care workers mandate was not stayed. Those people waiting to see what the decision was in health care may very likely quite now, thus further jeopardizing the medical system in this country.
Definitely not a "win". Health care workers aren't protected by the constitution is how I read it.

Definitely not a "win". Health care workers aren't protected by the constitution is how I read it.

Good point. And that was the part that concerned me...since healthcare is taking govt money, it makes it easier for them to say it also applies to ALL govt contractors.

Health care got fucked raw. No valid reason for that. States mandate positive employees to work and keep negative unvaccinated at home. Brainless. Hope they experience death in the quantities they deserve

At least they didn't completely uphold the mandates. So that at least gives people some footing for legal battles, etc down the road. Maybe it's not a win, but it's at least some hope.

Back