• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No Such Thing As Voter Fraud

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've not been around here for a while. I've been working very hard with local groups on election integrity. We have completed the canvass of our county. Using the local supervisor of elections list of voters, we were able to identify everyone in the county who voted in 2020. We went to every single one of those residences. ALL OF THEM. We now have over 20K affidavits from the citizens of our county, swearing under penalty of law, that they did not vote in 2020 even though the SOE lists them as having voted. An additional 30K provided accompanying documentation that the voter listed as living at their address moved away and has not resided at that address for several years. Over 10K voters whose address is an empty lot. In total, that's nearly 70K fraudulent votes in my county alone.

The good news is that we have the ear of some top people in our state gubmint, including the Governor, the SOS, and the President of the State Senate, who are very interested in our findings.

Just to be clear, there was no voter fraud in the 2020 election.

That is all. Back to work.

Good on ya, my man. This is what it takes. Local action. Did your findings amount to a change of the election winner(s)? I'm already going to go out on a limb and assume the bogus votes were for biden?

Good on ya, my man. This is what it takes. Local action. Did your findings amount to a change of the election winner(s)? I'm already going to go out on a limb and assume the bogus votes were for biden?

That's the kicker isn't it?

They always "find" votes for the Democrat party. It's never the other way around.

100% it's for Biden. And show the evidence to a democrat and they just shrug it off,or deny it. As I said in the other thread, they are okay with cheating. They are complicit in it 10000%

What is it going to take to overturn this Election?

We have no way of knowing for whom the fraudulent vote was cast, only that the affiant swears they did not vote, contrary to the Supervisor of Elections listing them as having voted. Biden mysteriously won this county, in spite of it being staunchly red for decades and the number of registered R's far outnumbering the number of D's and indys combined.

I'm sure everything's legit. There's most likely a perfectly rational explanation for why 20K people would lie and commit perjury about not voting when they actually did so, and why 30K people who moved away voted using an old address where they haven't lived for many years. Only a delusional moron would believe that voter fraud occurred. Everything's fine.

We have no way of knowing for whom the fraudulent vote was cast, only that the affiant swears they did not vote, contrary to the Supervisor of Elections listing them as having voted. Biden mysteriously won this county, in spite of it being staunchly red for decades and the number of registered R's far outnumbering the number of D's and indys combined.

I'm sure everything's legit. There's most likely a perfectly rational explanation for why 20K people would lie and commit perjury about not voting when they actually did so, and why 30K people who moved away voted using an old address where they haven't lived for many years. Only a delusional moron would believe that voter fraud occurred. Everything's fine.

Lol...sarcasm detected and understood. I feel 100% safe and secure on my limb of assumption.

Nothing will come of this. It is tragic.
Not that it doesn’t matter…immensely. People just don’t hold anyone accountable.

If Joe came out and said he hand signed all of the bogus ballots, there would be a spin and nothing would come of it.

Cardi B and the Kard-assians is be the real newsesses.

I've not been around here for a while. I've been working very hard with local groups on election integrity. We have completed the canvass of our county. Using the local supervisor of elections list of voters, we were able to identify everyone in the county who voted in 2020. We went to every single one of those residences. ALL OF THEM. We now have over 20K affidavits from the citizens of our county, swearing under penalty of law, that they did not vote in 2020 even though the SOE lists them as having voted. An additional 30K provided accompanying documentation that the voter listed as living at their address moved away and has not resided at that address for several years. Over 10K voters whose address is an empty lot. In total, that's nearly 70K fraudulent votes in my county alone.

The good news is that we have the ear of some top people in our state gubmint, including the Governor, the SOS, and the President of the State Senate, who are very interested in our findings.

What county? Did you file the affidavits with the state AG? I would like to research this claim.

What county? Did you file the affidavits with the state AG? I would like to research this claim.

Nothing's been filed yet. Just finished the canvas. There is about half a dozen people of those who organized the canvas that have an appointment with the State Senate President. According to them, he is very interested and it should happen soon. Not sure when that is. This is news that hasn't even hit the wire yet. You heard it here first on ASF News.

IML Gear Cream!

Am I understanding correctly you have no idea how the 70k voted? Why not? I mean if Jeff Jones votes he gets a recorded ballot and submits it electronically. Shouldn’t that tell you how he voted? If not what difference does it make that there was illegal votes. I am sure I am missing a detail with this info

Am I understanding correctly you have no idea how the 70k voted? Why not? I mean if Jeff Jones votes he gets a recorded ballot and submits it electronically. Shouldn’t that tell you how he voted? If not what difference does it make that there was illegal votes. I am sure I am missing a detail with this info

Once a ballot is accepted into the system, there's no way to tell who cast it. We are trained when conducting the canvas to make sure that we don't violate the law. If we ask someone who they voted for, we could be charged with voter intimidation. All we ask is whether or not they voted. Most were very shocked to find out that a ballot had been cast in their name. It doesn't matter with those who were willing to fill out an affidavit, because they didn't vote. The ballot was cast in their name, most likely by mail because ID is required where I live when voting in person. With mail in voting, the identity of the voter is supposed to be checked by verifying the signature on the envelope with the signature on record with the registrar's office. Once the signature is validated, the ballot is separated from the envelope with the signature and the ballot is put in the pile with all the others. So no, there's no way to tell who these 70K ballots were cast for. But that information is irrelevant. It's obvious that there was a very serious integrity issue with 70K ballots. That's what's important.

Last edited:
Once a ballot is accepted into the system, there's no way to tell who cast it. We are trained when conducting the canvas to make sure that we don't violate the law. If we ask someone who they voted for, we could be charged with voter intimidation. All we ask is whether or not they voted. Most were very shocked to find out that a ballot had been cast in their name. It doesn't matter with those who were willing to fill out an affidavit, because they didn't vote. The ballot was cast in their name, most likely by mail because ID is required where I live when voting in person. With mail in voting, the identity of the voter is supposed to be checked by verifying the signature on the envelope with the signature on record with the registrar's office. Once the signature is validated, the ballot is separated from the envelope with the signature and the ballot is put in the pile with all the others. So no, there's no way to tell who these 70K ballots were cast for. But that information is irrelevant. It's obvious that there was a very serious integrity issue with 70K ballots. That's what's important.

All of this is exactly what we knew would happen *before* we even had the election. And so did they.

Wow. That’s amazing. So fraud can occur but can’t be undone? I get it that we don’t want votes revealed. But 70k votes would have flipped 6 states in the last election. So it really isn’t about voter integrity as much as who can break the rules without getting caught. Because it is obvious that if fraud occurs you can’t overturn the results. Here we are 15 months out and even if it was clear that the process was rigged there is no way the results would be reversed. They could if you knew who those 70k were for, and that is where the system is flawed.

Props to you for actually getting involved doing something other than pissing and bitching on social media.

So if these new voter laws, that the left are trying to get passed, pass…. Will it circumvent any findings of voter fraud for the 2020 election? Is there a clause for back dating legislation as to cover the perpetrators asses?

sounds like a stupid question but seems like a kick in the nuts is all we will get out of finally proving our suspicions…

So if these new voter laws, that the left are trying to get passed, pass…. Will it circumvent any findings of voter fraud for the 2020 election? Is there a clause for back dating legislation as to cover the perpetrators asses?

sounds like a stupid question but seems like a kick in the nuts is all we will get out of finally proving our suspicions…[/QUOTE

If any of the Federal voter legislation passes, it will just codify the means of voter fraud as a requirement - mail in ballots for everyone, no ID necessary, etc. As far as proving suspicions, there's so much proof now that only someone who is willfully ignorant believes 2020 wasn't stolen. In addition to the canvas, we have taken over our local Republican Executive Committee and kicked out all the RINOs running it. The looks on their faces when we voted them out was priceless. These commie fucks thought they had taken over and had control. Nope. We are forming a coalition of like-minded patriots in other counties who are doing the same. See precintstrategy.com. We only need two more counties to take the reigns of the R party at the state level. Then we start controlling delegates and who is backed to run for office. American system works but you have to participate. Bitching behind your computer screen does nothing. I have rallied tons of people to get involved, most of whom would've never been involved in politics before. We're doing this. This is a counter insurgency movement. We're doing exactly what the communists did to us, but in reverse. We're not compromising and we're not taking no for an answer. Pragmatism and negotiations are over. FUCK LIBERAL COMMIES. FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL. America 1st or GTFO.

Last edited:
And one more thing, for all of you who still believe that Democrats are the party of the people, you would be amazed - probably shocked - by how many black and hispanic people are part of this.

Get Shredded!
If any of the Federal voter legislation passes, it will just codify the means of voter fraud as a requirement - mail in ballots for everyone, no ID necessary, etc. As far as proving suspicions, there's so much proof now that only someone who is willfully ignorant believes 2020 wasn't stolen. In addition to the canvas, we have taken over our local Republican Executive Committee and kicked out all the RINOs running it. The looks on their faces when we voted them out was priceless. These commie fucks thought they had taken over and had control. Nope. We are forming a coalition of like-minded patriots in other counties who are doing the same. See precintstrategy.com. We only need two more counties to take the reigns of the R party at the state level. Then we start controlling delegates and who is backed to run for office. American system works but you have to participate. Bitching behind your computer screen does nothing. I have rallied tons of people to get involved, most of whom would've never been involved in politics before. We're doing this. This is a counter insurgency movement. We're doing exactly what the communists did to us, but in reverse. We're not compromising and we're not taking no for an answer. Pragmatism and negotiations are over. FUCK LIBERAL COMMIES. FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL. America 1st or GTFO.

Well said. :twothumbs:

Oh how we’ve missed you necronomicon 99 !!!

and I am not surprised by the number of non whites that aren’t on the Democratic plantation anymore…. 300 years of oppression will do that to ya…..

“oh but they switched sides”

no… no they didn’t… they just moved north after they lost the war.

Oh how we’ve missed you necronomicon 99 !!!

and I am not surprised by the number of non whites that aren’t on the Democratic plantation anymore…. 300 years of oppression will do that to ya…..

“oh but they switched sides”

no… no they didn’t… they just moved north after they lost the war.

It's a ridiculous argument that collapses with the slightest scrutiny.

Who switched sides? Can't name anyone.

So people who were racist became not racist and the people who weren't racist, became racist? Laughable. But, but, my college professor told me that's what happened.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.jpg
    Screenshot_20.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 38
The powers that be have decided they want Biden as president which has caused a massive rift between regular, hardworking Americans. A lot of voter's remorse taking place right now as well, which is to be expected. I can only hope that America rights this wrong come 2024.

Another tidbit of information from this canvas of my county:

At one address, 80-something people were registered to vote and cast ballots. It is a single family dwelling and actual homeowner was oblivious.

HOORAY! MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER!

Another useless fucken thread.
#bebest

20,000 affidavits never filed in a court? Fuck why? Because it is BS.

Libtards in 2016 - "Trump colluded w/ Russia to win/rig the election"!!!

Same libtards for Pervy Joe - "There's no way an election can be rigged"

dumbest people in history!!

Average Libtard -> :laughat: <- The rest of the planet

kilsong;1974019 said:
Another useless fucken thread.
#bebest

Why get so mad/angry?

most just dont read what they dont want to take part in and move along.
I realize libturdz try to control others and they get angry if they cannot.
Stop reading, stop getting angry, just keep it moving.
Ignore the threads that make you angry.

Libs have a hard time with this...

Rot-Iron66;1974448 said:
Why get so mad/angry?

most just dont read what they dont want to take part in and move along.
I realize libturdz try to control others and they get angry if they cannot.
Stop reading, stop getting angry, just keep it moving.
Ignore the threads that make you angry.

Libs have a hard time with this...

early bird gets the worm, eh? Lol

what are you one of those crazies that wake up every morning at 4am, like me?

Back