• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Products of the month SALE.. 5% OFF and GET 5% more OFF if you do THIS ----- for 10% OFF

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

For the entire month of January, these items that are selected below the "Products of the month" will be available at a discounted price of 5% off -

Now wait, its gets better..

If you use a "Particular" payment method you will get an additional 5% off.. That's a total of a potential 10% savings..
200w_d.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
200w_d.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
200w_d.gif

200w_d.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
200w_d.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
200w_d.gif

5% OFF plus 5% more OFF

200w_d.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
200w_d.gif
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
200w_d.gif

5% OFF plus 5% more OFF
rPej8rI.png

::CLICK THE PAYMENT METHODE FOR DIRECT STORE ACCESS::
b39168ca4ab6ae1a0f41810d7a0a093a.gif

Mast /Var sounds like a perfect combo ! Pick the test of your choice and you could run for a long period too! Love it !

Max

I have a guy about to log that combo after just killing the dbol/drol combo. This one should be interesting.

Love me some masteron. Just stuck some in my ass cheek about an hour ago from the christmas goody box!

Some "feel" good oils right here. This stuff is a smile in a bottle, lift your spirits and bye-bye depression.:twothumbs:
tRX3eM9.jpg

8NOWpla.png

These bad boys have zero difficulty with peeling down that waistline and getting rid of that stubborn back fat..

WgwRTCV.png

SAkJuDV.png

Is there any products that people would like to see put up as a special next month? Let's hear your feedback.

Is there any products that people would like to see put up as a special next month? Let's hear your feedback.

You know what I’ll say....Para/ISO ! Lol

Max

Max

Yesss!
giphy.gif

Max

Truly, for you MAX... Sound suggestion, by a profound member..
Get ready folks for February's %5 plus %5 double savings if you use payment method..

💲✂️5% + 5%💲✂️
PJhybaX.png

💲✂️5% + 5%💲✂️
Z3kkPCo.png

💲✂️5% + 5%💲✂️
qpStu4X.png

Truly, for you MAX... Sound suggestion, by a profound member..
Get ready folks for February's %5 plus %5 double savings if you use payment method..

5% + 5%
PJhybaX.png

5% + 5%
Z3kkPCo.png

5% + 5%
qpStu4X.png

Yes!! Looks like 5+5 is in Order !
Time for some iso/Para/Provi Power!
Appreciate it V !!
Max

I’m glad you asked for this one brother I’m getting in on it as well with some iso, para and mast !
Looks great Vision

Smart man Dale.c. ! Out of all my blasts , Para & Iso being my base along with Proviron has given me Max Results, Lol. Even 2mls makes a strong impact ! Mast will definitely be a lot better bodybuilding wise vs Provi ! I like that blast and it so happens used them pre-comp . I only Use Mast P , but mast e is good too(and isn’t a pain in the ass! Lol

Max

Smart man Dale.c. ! Out of all my blasts , Para & Iso being my base along with Proviron has given me Max Results, Lol. Even 2mls makes a strong impact ! Mast will definitely be a lot better bodybuilding wise vs Provi ! I like that blast and it so happens used them pre-comp . I only Use Mast P , but mast e is good too(and isn’t a pain in the ass! Lol

Max

No doubt brother ! I love mast and I’ve never run the para just Tren A & E but always have been looking forward to it so this is something i can really dig into and get maximum results once i run it !!

No doubt brother ! I love mast and I’ve never run the para just Tren A & E but always have been looking forward to it so this is something i can really dig into and get maximum results once i run it !!

Should be an even better, less bad-more good sides. Can’t wait for u to start !

Max

Max

Brother, in the upcoming weeks once I have some personal matters taken care of, I'll be slugging away at the grind hardcore like I was prior to covid.
It's very very likely that we're going to be adding tren ace back into the mix but I'm going to substitute that para.. and I do got a decent amount of iso, so I may throw that in the fire as well at the same time running just a moderate dose of test to at 200 split two times a week.

But I'm 1,000% going mastE right there in the mix because I can't use propionate.

Get Shredded!
Brother, in the upcoming weeks once I have some personal matters taken care of, I'll be slugging away at the grind hardcore like I was prior to covid.
It's very very likely that we're going to be adding tren ace back into the mix but I'm going to substitute that para.. and I do got a decent amount of iso, so I may throw that in the fire as well at the same time running just a moderate dose of test to at 200 split two times a week.

But I'm 1,000% going mastE right there in the mix because I can't use propionate.

Same here Vision, i was planning on NPP but now i know for sure I’m running the para as I’ve been waiting for the right time to pop my cherry on it. Glad you are having it up for grabs next month.

Same here Vision, i was planning on NPP but now i know for sure I’m running the para as I’ve been waiting for the right time to pop my cherry on it. Glad you are having it up for grabs next month.

Right on man, and this is the perfect time for it too because it's right ahead of season.
I had great success last year ace at very very low dosages, it would be interesting to see how para goes .

That is not uncommon! I have a few friends who are so sensitive to propionate that they cannot even use Sustanon without having pain or inflammation. Mast E is a great alternative and since you know how you react, your good. The only mast I’ve used is prop(just cuz I’m super paranoid); which when or if I go bald I won’t care. So odd Provi doesn’t make me shed/thin like mast ....it still affects my hair if I’m blasting 100mg daily . I saw a thread asking when his hair would come back after using Dhts post cycle and I thought about it : preventative meds/supps are the way to go for sure, but After a decent Blast of Test/Tren/Mast orals like halo-var, win Var : My hair would thicken back up after a few weeks back into HRT. I take a Rx serum/foam compouded plus a lot of cosmetic supps(MSM/hyaluronic/oils) as well. I did believe the Wives tales about prenatal Vitamins & using : “Mane & Tail Horse shampoo & Conditioner “ ! I’d put my hand on the Bible that my hair grew twice as fast as anyone I know ! I don’t use that protocol but @ 12-17 yrs old , I definitely did and it was cheap!! Sad thing is I have to shave my face twice a day since 12 yrs old - I literally can grow a 3mo Beard in 2 weeks. 5 days and I’m Rocking the Granola eating/tree Hugging/Telemark Skiing look ! . Do you notice that Mast helps lower the Para/tren sides ? I’ve seen a few protocols to help sides (one guy I know takes Seroquel) but it’s his Rx . He just noticed it helped his night issues . It can be hell on Tren Ace ED (sweating/over heated /aggression/Tren mares/etc) but Para is so different and I still sweat and have insomnia but after using ace or Enanthate, it is a dream (especially I’ve maxed out on 325mg and have used as low as 150-160mg weekly); which may be why some sides don’t show up. I saw that Meldonium and it got me curious as I saw that stuff when I was a lil kid and always wondered what it was because WADA/IOC disallowed me from using during sports (lol) , it is a fatty acid oxidation inhibitor(like anavar helps w protein Synthesis/Nitrogen retention) it works with fats and THAT makes it interesting. The drug (Schedule 4) was banned when a study revealed that 17 per cent of Russian athletes tested were found to have meldonium in their system(around 2016) , WADA made it a metabolic modifier . The whole Wada/IOC Olympic & professional system; is one reason why our Naturally Occurring Male Hormone “Testosterone” is Sch 3 and Stigmatized! I will be posting a nice write up on - ANABOLIC STEROIDS and A few articles on a small few Medical Doctors & Research Scientists brought up in Major Papers, At Conferences and you their top Peers through NIH/JAMA/New England Journal of Medicine/Cleveland Clinic/etc - It was posed to the other physicians & drug makers - they are making all these advances with Peptides/analogues/designer transport:time release drugs as a Whole and a lot of them are biological drugs such as any drug ending in -umab , monoclonal anti bodies, Vaccines, Myostatin inhibitors, Exon Skipping, Sarms & sarm like research drugs . They showed all the Money spent on research , patents, thousands of trials since the 90’s until now and brought up some vary valid reasons for possibly bringing back AAS, prohormone/designer steroids for use today to Combat Aging, Obesity, Cahexia Due to HIV/AIDS , Hepatitis, Burn, Sarcopenia(wasting), and a whole slew of others - like Cancer too!

1. Re purposing old anabolic-androgenic Steroids (all classes ) for new-safer methods and to combat High Priced - Cancer, HIV , Major Diseases !!

2. They have new API raw powders that can and a few are made using nanotechnology and it can make 100mcg of Proviron(MESTERLONE) has an absolute bioavailability determined to be about 3 % of the oral dose !
A) They can take 3mg into acting like a 100mg tablet ! They can also take a larger amount and by using out new technologies- make 100 day injectables, weekly oral pills . They use many methods for increasing bioavailability and release - excipients/nano/surfactants/new fatty acids that preserve active ingredients. I’d love a tablet that released over 14 days and even at a few milligrams acted like Getting a High Metered dosage .

3. The use of testosterone therapy in prostate cancer is a topic of controversy !! and was debated in an article by Jannini et al. The authors conclude that prostate cancer is indeed testosterone dependent. However, androgen receptor saturation in the prostate is thought to occur at subphysiologic serum testosterone levels (60–120 ng/dL). As such, increases in serum testosterone levels above this concentration are note expected to result in further androgen receptor activation and activity.[6] There is no conclusive evidence demonstrating an increased risk of prostate cancer in the setting of testosterone therapy.
(Fabrications, outdated /bias research).

3. Using Steroids for Breast cancer & people with low energy, obesity, fatigue , loss of muscle , even sepsis , longer & better quality of life !

4. Top Companies that aren’t Big Pharma have already done all the true research , they just need more (active Studies) . Pro/designer steroids, combos , injectables, transdermals, gel strips (Listerine) , ODT pills(oral disintegration).

Although AAS are agents are currently regarded as rather older generation drugs and their use may lead to serious side-effects, *they still have medicinal value as androgenic, anabolic, and even anti-androgenic agents.*

Support is being given by Boston Scientific,
Antares Pharmaceuticals, Bayer AG,Endo pharmaceuticals ,StreamDx, Inherent Biosciences, Andro360, Nanonc – equity/founder of early stage startups; Turtle Health , Ligand, Viking , many top equity firms , and Merck/Sigma Aldrich to name a few .

Max

Turned into a damn article ! Lol. Para rules (excited) let me know your plan as far as type of training .

Gentlemen we need to get on this before the month closes out. At the last minute when it closes I can't be helping people out if the message me telling me that they were going to jump on the opportunity and if I can still honor it.. come to start of February it will be on to the next product of the month..

Pg55AW7.png

Last edited:
Just got these bad boys.. They look better in your own hand, I assure you on that. :twothumbs:
VhS1lOp.png

75pg.gif

Last day, last chance...

Back