• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

never ordered here before

is everything still good to go with this source? just looking for test for my trt

thanks
Why wouldn't there be. PSL was down for the holidays. Everything is G2G. PSL is your #1 all in one stop shop!

is everything still good to go with this source? just looking for test for my trt

thanks

How are you and thank you for inquiring.

The online store is fully operational, both international and local, all services have resumed after a small winter recess.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to myself, or any of the representatives, we are eager to assist you and help you with your needs.

How are you and thank you for inquiring.

The online store is fully operational, both international and local, all services have resumed after a small winter recess.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to myself, or any of the representatives, we are eager to assist you and help you with your needs.

got any discount voucher codes that work?

got any discount voucher codes that work?

We actually have a small promotional sale right now with 5% off three particular products with an additional 5% off if you use a particular payment method..
DHB, Mast E and Var25mg all 5% off, with an additional 5% if you use BTC

Back