• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sale TD baby!!

Jerky35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big ups to GC and staff. Man GC is the best in between communication with him a family member suddenly passed so I had to leave out of state within a week to be with family. I let him know and before I even knew the goods were shipped they arrived on my doorstep. I recently came over to GC from another sponsor who just disappeared and have found my home indefinitely. These dudes are top notch!! Thanks bro. Really appreciate it.

Big ups to GC and staff. Man GC is the best in between communication with him a family member suddenly passed so I had to leave out of state within a week to be with family. I let him know and before I even knew the goods were shipped they arrived on my doorstep. I recently came over to GC from another sponsor who just disappeared and have found my home indefinitely. These dudes are top notch!! Thanks bro. Really appreciate it.
Yes sir!!! Welcome home!!

Welcome Home

Bro I couldn’t answer that for you since I’ve never used the DHB but can vouch for the usual big boys. Tren mast and test are all straight

Check on that. I have cycled a few of his products and have neve been disappointed but was asking if anyone knows if he uses any 'super solvent' a.k.a. guaiacol in his DHB..

Check on that. I have cycled a few of his products and have neve been disappointed but was asking if anyone knows if he uses any 'super solvent' a.k.a. guaiacol in his DHB..
He doesn't use G period.
Some one who knows what they're doing never should have to use that shit

No guaiacol....though back in the day he did use some briefly....its been a long time

Back