• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Just Hate Hearing This..!

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting the News that you are sick is bad enough..but sometimes it's Life Threatening..
Now that's F-ing Hard..

It is hard to Digest..even Understand..and the Madness that follows..well difficult to explain at best..

But,many of us here have fought these Battles or family has or even close friends..and can at least guide us through some hard.. and unsavoury times..

I Try to THANK everyone that lends a hand..Because It Does Help..but I know I've missed a few..

Don't be mistaken..this shit turns your Life upside down..backwards and over again..the Stress is surreal..

This thread is to remind members that this forum is different..it's filled with Great,Down-to-Earth Friends..that help eachother in their Times of Need..with Tons of Veterans of LIFE...People I call Family..Family that has kept me going Way longer that I would have...Without..

So not If...
Rather When...Life,throws that curve ball..
Don't forget many here can and Will.....Help..

I'm truly sorry 15...but this community has been there time-after-time for me... Unselfishly reaching out and lending much needed help...And it will do the same for You..

Godspeed my Brother
And to All that need a hand in those Dark Hours....
Z...

Not for Nothing...
Getting full labs,but really understanding what you're seeing is the Thing..

Absolutely..Never rely on anyone for your Health..It is Your Responsibility..plus they really don't Care..!!
Running HGH and something is off...ONLY makes it worse..

I'm the most guilty of this...but I stand here today to say this...I was Wrong..!!
I should have been on top of things..I should have known better..Now I Do..

So,learn from this idiot..get labs done...learn what the Numbers mean..Stay on Top of your Health..

That's No Guarantee..but it's a start..no that just might save your Ass..
With C ...when you get symptoms from It.... it's usually too LATE...
Very small % find it by Accident..
Z...

Wow Z I’m not sure what to say other than thank you for taking the time to write all that. Definitely hits home for me. I honestly wasn’t expecting all the pm’s and emails from you and quite a few others with words of encouragement because of my post. Kinda weird posting in the old fart section about cancer when I’m not even 40 yet. Also I’ve taken some grief over the past year or so about posting personal shit on a steroid board asking for advice. It maybe a stupid move but each and every time I’ve posted something like that pretty much everyone has chimed in willing to offer advice. Some good some bad but it’s the point everyone took the time to do it. I really don’t have anyone in my corner at the moment so this type of stuff really makes me feel like I do have a ton of people watching my six. Thank you

Hell...the old fart section is where we talk about Real shit...

Butt Wipes..Titties...TRT..more titties from Multi..and some juicey juice..
Pull up a chair and dive in...plus,titties
Z...

Well I just wanted to say Thank You again to everyone that reached out via pm or email. I’m honestly not sure what the proper etiquette is when returning all of them. I wasn’t expecting them and I sure don’t know how to deal with them. I’m a super slow texter and my grammar has become embarrassing at best so please don’t be offended if you get back a pm or email that sucks. It’s fucking hard to digest all of this really. It’s like I’m stuck on stupid.

Well I just wanted to say Thank You again to everyone that reached out via pm or email. I’m honestly not sure what the proper etiquette is when returning all of them. I wasn’t expecting them and I sure don’t know how to deal with them. I’m a super slow texter and my grammar has become embarrassing at best so please don’t be offended if you get back a pm or email that sucks. It’s fucking hard to digest all of this really. It’s like I’m stuck on stupid.

Just know it’s “okay” to be afraid. The unknown is scary…

Ppl who say otherwise are mostly full of crap.

Faced with the prospect of a serious illness can shake the very ground!!

Face this head on. Logical and take the emotional part out of it best you can.

Approach this like you would a contest prep or something. Lay out the plan. Stay motivated.

Control what you can control. And then let go and let God.

Things were different when I first joined..Lots of roast..laughs and solid people then too..but it usually ended there..but many took me under their wings and taught me about much more than gear..Life..!!

And I guess most forums,being BB or are that way..BUT NOT HERE..
Here we invest in eachother..it might just be a PM...or a thread to rally Prayers..or MORE.
Like reaching out to re-assure or encourage via email or text or a phone call....

At times in Life..We all will need help..I have lended heavily on many members here and they have stood me up So Many Times..So many have given,Unselfishly..So,I can only repay by giving back in Any Way I can..and C has made me such a better person..
Sometimes there's not much we can do but comfort and pray..and that's fine..BUT when we can Help a Brother or Sister...We come together as a family and do just that..

I could live to be 150 and never repay all that has been given..

This you face has hit a few of us too...we know the title wave of shit that comes with it..One of my Great friend's wife got C..a member here and Never returned..TourageV8...miss that crazy huge bastard..and the trials of Life have taken dozens more..and will continue..

But,how one works through this..these Hardships...these Impossible Times..Dreadfull Times...
Well puts a Fire in my Ass to Stand and Fucking Fight..

Man it's going to be a Everest of Hell..but you have friends and family Here..Black..White..Asian..Large Tits...small tits..Or even Straight..Gay..Bi...That's Rod,he buys sex...in bulk...He's family to me..It just doesn't matter Here..not by me..not by many...

Brother take the help you Need..get through This..beat this..rise again to Help the Next member in Need...

I sat in a pre-op room for 10 long ass minutes...without a soul..facing an exploratory proceedure that would either save my life OR end it..never to awake again...Longest 600 seconds of my life...but I had the prayers and confidence of these members here that keep my sanity....

Without Support...Victory is Not Possible..the Road is too Up-hill and those Demons will find a Way In....We all have them..Many of us have them Bad..I suffer from things I can not take back..things I once did that a Toll is Due..It weighs heavy but that's my Shit..

Hell I didn't have a vocabulary or able to spell shit before prison...find the Good..it is there..

Most crumble..fall to the Numbers...the stats..and wine like little girls...I did..
And that's perfectly Okay...getting a grip on this takes lots of TIME...
Like 51 said...try to take emotions out of the equation...not always possible..but great advice..

I hope you join me and fight like never before..
Doesn't really matter if we Fall...Only that We once Stood and Fought..faced that Evil Dragon like a MAN... Without any FEAR
Z...

Wow Z I’m not sure what to say other than thank you for taking the time to write all that. Definitely hits home for me. I honestly wasn’t expecting all the pm’s and emails from you and quite a few others with words of encouragement because of my post. Kinda weird posting in the old fart section about cancer when I’m not even 40 yet. Also I’ve taken some grief over the past year or so about posting personal shit on a steroid board asking for advice. It maybe a stupid move but each and every time I’ve posted something like that pretty much everyone has chimed in willing to offer advice. Some good some bad but it’s the point everyone took the time to do it. I really don’t have anyone in my corner at the moment so this type of stuff really makes me feel like I do have a ton of people watching my six. Thank you

Fuck it man that’s what this board is for, it’s a safe place for us to let it all out… I mean I showed you guys my hairy asshole, I don’t think you have anything to worry about, if someone gives you a hard time, fuck em, they ain’t worth your energy…

I’m truly sorry to hear about this though man. I wish you nothing but the best. I think number one thing is to do anything you can to keep your head straight and chin up and just keep charging like a fucking bull…don’t let nothing stop you.

Yeah
I still see that thing...it was so angry..(his hairy hole)

15... I know about head injuries..scary crap..passed out..woke up in a ditch upside down...No seat belt..my 3rd E46..crawled out the back glass..Not A Scratch..

One step at a time...it is the Long Game
Z...

Back