• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blood work

EA817

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going on 2 months off gear . Planning on still taking another month or 2 off . I would like to get my blood work done before I hop back on . I would like a full blown out blood work that checks for everything . What would be the test called ? Besides just going to my doctor any saying "check my test levels " ?

I'm going on 2 months off gear . Planning on still taking another month or 2 off . I would like to get my blood work done before I hop back on . I would like a full blown out blood work that checks for everything . What would be the test called ? Besides just going to my doctor any saying "check my test levels " ?

Are you talking about cholesterol, liver, kindeys, etc? Totally body?

"Full panel" is a term used for such a test.
But to have hormones tested for as well, you need to specify that.

It is always best to be specific.
Total Test
Free Test
Bioavailability
Estradiol
Prolactin
Lipid panel
LH
FSH
TSH
T3/T4
CBC w/ differential
PSA
AST/ALT are usually covered in the CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic) panel. These are your liver enzymes that can indicate liver damage.

Like I said be specific. If my doctor doesn’t follow my request, it’s the last time I see them and I find another doctor.

Back