• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The time as come

JackShack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Newbie, been a few years since I was regularly going to the gym and time to get my ass back in shape. Started 5 months ago and have made decent progress but found out I had almost 0 test and just started TRT 1 month ago. Current dose 120 mg a week. Eating fairly clean minus cheat day which I don't go over board on either. Currently doing 5 days in the gym and min 3 days cardio after, usually at night because that's when I have the time. Being hypogonadal for the last 3 years ish has lead to a lot of fat built up around waist and midsection, currently down to 215-220 lbs at 5'11" and my goal for this year is 185lbs at 10% BF, maybe larger depending on what I look like. Last time I was in shape I was like 165lbs and around 10%, going to take it much more seriously this time around. at 36 I need to get in the best shape of my life and pack on some muscle so my body has the memory. Lets GO! :grouphug:

PS: Test is the shit! I feel amazing already. IT is a god send having a libido again lol, plus all the other benefits...

Welcome man, glad to hear you are back in the horse and on the right path. Continue to diet and exercise and you'll get better. Lots of information here to help reach your goals

Welcome! Remember it’s a lifestyle, live it!

Welcome. I’m glad you are doing better.

Consistency with diet and training will do wonders with optimal T levels.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome bro!

Newbie, been a few years since I was regularly going to the gym and time to get my ass back in shape. Started 5 months ago and have made decent progress but found out I had almost 0 test and just started TRT 1 month ago. Current dose 120 mg a week. Eating fairly clean minus cheat day which I don't go over board on either. Currently doing 5 days in the gym and min 3 days cardio after, usually at night because that's when I have the time. Being hypogonadal for the last 3 years ish has lead to a lot of fat built up around waist and midsection, currently down to 215-220 lbs at 5'11" and my goal for this year is 185lbs at 10% BF, maybe larger depending on what I look like. Last time I was in shape I was like 165lbs and around 10%, going to take it much more seriously this time around. at 36 I need to get in the best shape of my life and pack on some muscle so my body has the memory. Lets GO! :grouphug:

PS: Test is the shit! I feel amazing already. IT is a god send having a libido again lol, plus all the other benefits...
Once you hit that 10% bf you'll fit right in. Evidently, just about everyone on ASF is 10% bf, lol Welcome...

No offense to all the real 10% ers on board but I wouldn’t want to walk around at 10% or even get that tight for no reason other than to say it. When I’ve been at 10% and yes my shit was monitored for reals. I was kinda miserable. Felt dehydrated and my energy levels would drop ALOT. Super low body fat is not always your friend. Not sure why everyone’s stuck on it.

No offense to all the real 10% ers on board but I wouldn’t want to walk around at 10% or even get that tight for no reason other than to say it. When I’ve been at 10% and yes my shit was monitored for reals. I was kinda miserable. Felt dehydrated and my energy levels would drop ALOT. Super low body fat is not always your friend. Not sure why everyone’s stuck on it.

Well, Bc girls like it. Lol

Welcome to the forum!

Get Shredded!
I hear you AR, I want to hit the number to say I can do it mentally. Once done I think I will find a comfortable BF% where I feel good and look good to try and stay around.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Ton's of great intel here. I have been constantly reading when I have time the last few days. Working on building a solid diet plan and workout log so I am not just bumbling around like an idiot with no structure to what I am doing. :geewhiz:

Back