• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast and AI

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When you guys throw mast into the mix do you have to lower or drop AI ? I read a guy say he has to be careful with mast cause he can literally tank his E2 with it….

I’ve read so many different things about this. Some say Mast only alleviates the symptoms you may get from elevated estrogen and others say it directly lowers it.

To me, it would seem that since Mast is NOT an AI that it would not actually lower estrogen itself so you would probably still
Need an AI to some extent

I’ve read so many different things about this. Some say Mast only alleviates the symptoms you may get from elevated estrogen and others say it directly lowers it.

To me, it would seem that since Mast is NOT an AI that it would not actually lower estrogen itself so you would probably still
Need an AI to some extent

Those were thoughts as well… just going off my gut though with no actual evidence to back up my feelings

I usually drop my ai back to once a week with mast or proviron in my cycle . Actually I don't even use my ai until like week 4 or 5 . If u do this long enough u kinda learn ur body some . I want say it always works . But I think I feel better and grow more with my E a little high anyways . But that's me we are all different .

Go with what the Coach says..
But as you read..you can see everyone is different..which is the norm..

What a nice change...the Question are useful one's..
Just busting your Balls

Back