• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Well Shit.

IML Gear Cream!
No it’s still pretty fucking important to me and to be honest I’d rather die alone than with a fucking fraud at my side. That’s just me though.

So….

Seems like you can use the support of your wife. Be a rock for you.

Can you let go of that crap she did years back with your cousin??

Doesn’t seem so important now I bet. Idk

No it’s still pretty fucking important to me and to be honest I’d rather die alone than with a fucking fraud at my side. That’s just me though.

Same!

Well I've ran into so damn good PE during this trek..many with words of encouragement,many with family members that have fallen,,,but most just sorry for me..And that I Don't Need..

Each's journey is different...you have to find your own Path..but Brother I'm right next to you if you Ever need a hand..

Wow.

Can respect that.

How and what has been her response to the news?

Idk. She has been faithful for a lot of years after the incident.

when the doc sees your painted nails he may think its too late

I don’t blame you man. I’m having a hard time forgiving my wife for going out to the bar with my best friend (at the time). Apparently they left the bar to go to his friends house across the street to play video games but they didn’t fuck apparently. I just ran into him at the store (literally 30 mins ago) First time seeing him since that whole thing happened. I wanted to knock his teeth in. Tried bringing them together to talk about that night but my wife got pissed off and stormed off… he claims they didn’t do anything but he did hug her. I do believe him though. I saw his text in her phone the next day morning he told her he wishes he would have kissed her too…. Wife still insists the whole night was nothing and she had no interest in him that way…. Fuck bro I’m ready to loose it right now I’m shaking… couldn’t imagine if I knew she actually fucked him or even worse my cousin…

I don’t blame you man. I’m having a hard time forgiving my wife for going out to the bar with my best friend (at the time). Apparently they left the bar to go to his friends house across the street to play video games but they didn’t fuck apparently. I just ran into him at the store (literally 30 mins ago) First time seeing him since that whole thing happened. I wanted to knock his teeth in. Tried bringing them together to talk about that night but my wife got pissed off and stormed off… he claims they didn’t do anything but he did hug her. I do believe him though. I saw his text in her phone the next day morning he told her he wishes he would have kissed her too…. Wife still insists the whole night was nothing and she had no interest in him that way…. Fuck bro I’m ready to loose it right now I’m shaking… couldn’t imagine if I knew she actually fucked him or even worse my cousin…

That’s messed up man… I have a hard time forgiving people for things like that.

My girl will get caught up in all the struggle...meds..my screaming..my 2:30am hot tub drills..ice packs and me in bed for days at a Time..And loose focus and be a total bitch..

But 95 Times out-or a hundred..She's right with me..that counts

Plus....
Watching someone you Love...die slow..is the Fucking worst job on Earth..slack is given to her....

I keep my kids at a distance...friends have no idea just how bad I am..
But the longer it goes...well the weaker I get..and the more I'm embarrassed to be sick and need help..But I Don't Need Sympathy
Z...

Her storming off is bullshit. Her way to reverse it on you by getting pissed off. What a joke.

You absolutely deserved an explanation and details.

IMO they didn’t go play video games. They went and found a place to be alone together.

That’s one more reason your wife shouldn’t be going out without you. Especially a bar. Where inhibition drops ten fold with alcohol.

I have personally witnessed “girls night out” once. I say have the girls were meeting up with someone or ended up going home with someone.

“Honey, going to sleep over at Jenna’s house, too drunk to drive home. See you in the morning. Give the kids a kiss Gn “

I understand you have to make a choice to believe or not. And what happens if you choose the latter.

Ppl make mistakes. Men and women do slip up.

But I do agree with you and Ar15…. Once the trust is gone?? Relationship is pretty much over.

I have been there before.

I guess make peace with it and live a happy quiet life for your kids.

Always remember tho with guy friends,

“familiarity breeds contempt.”

Totally agree with 51...bitches be crazy..and girl's night out...what BS...
At least I'm honest with my girl...I tell who I'd bang if I had the chance..in good humor but still being honest..But I also explained to her...if I'm telling you about it,not to worry... it's when I'm hiding my feelings to Worry..

We are all physical creatures in a world of constant temptation..She knows I'm dying and have had many women nearly throw themselves on me..Out of sympathy..I can't stand that..and not once have I indulged..Now if her ass leaves me.. It's On..

But seeing what she's had to deal with...put up with and still won't Leave..and I've pushed her far too many Times.. I couldn't do what she does..She asked me once,a yr ago...need me to wipe you..?? WTF..NO NEVER...only if I'm dead.. That's the cold hard facts of depending on someone for your well-being..Not easy for me..This Pride I have...well it's in the way most of the Time..

I don't have the answers only more questions..I struggle every single day to try to be Normal,I fall so short..but without her I would have long been dead..I have no doubt of this..Is our relationship perfect...Hell No..has she disappointed me..?? Many Times..Cheated..?? I wouldn't blame her if she did..but no she hadn't..

I fight many nights... what's right.. what's wrong...I just don't know,emotions get tangled up and we fight...But it's due to the uncertainty and fear of my future... and with this mountain on my back,how do I look her in the eyes and say.."it's going to be Ok,baby"
But I do and she So wants that more than gold,big house and her own well-being..A quality I just don't have..!
Z...

Get Shredded!
Totally agree with 51...bitches be crazy..and girl's night out...what BS...
At least I'm honest with my girl...I tell who I'd bang if I had the chance..in good humor but still being honest..But I also explained to her...if I'm telling you about it,not to worry... it's when I'm hiding my feelings to Worry..

We are all physical creatures in a world of constant temptation..She knows I'm dying and have had many women nearly throw themselves on me..Out of sympathy..I can't stand that..and not once have I indulged..Now if her ass leaves me.. It's On..

But seeing what she's had to deal with...put up with and still won't Leave..and I've pushed her far too many Times.. I couldn't do what she does..She asked me once,a yr ago...need me to wipe you..?? WTF..NO NEVER...only if I'm dead.. That's the cold hard facts of depending on someone for your well-being..Not easy for me..This Pride I have...well it's in the way most of the Time..

I don't have the answers only more questions..I struggle every single day to try to be Normal,I fall so short..but without her I would have long been dead..I have no doubt of this..Is our relationship perfect...Hell No..has she disappointed me..?? Many Times..Cheated..?? I wouldn't blame her if she did..but no she hadn't..

I fight many nights... what's right.. what's wrong...I just don't know,emotions get tangled up and we fight...But it's due to the uncertainty and fear of my future... and with this mountain on my back,how do I look her in the eyes and say.."it's going to be Ok,baby"
But I do and she So wants that more than gold,big house and her own well-being..A quality I just don't have..!
Z...

So hard to find a faithful loving compatible companion who’s also your best friend.

I have always stressed to the women I have been with, it’s me and you against the world. During good and bad times.

Hard to find that….

Really hard.

I have that now.

Damn, My wife won’t cheat even with my permission!! Lolz

Her storming off is bullshit. Her way to reverse it on you by getting pissed off. What a joke.

You absolutely deserved an explanation and details.

IMO they didn’t go play video games. They went and found a place to be alone together.

That’s one more reason your wife shouldn’t be going out without you. Especially a bar. Where inhibition drops ten fold with alcohol.

I have personally witnessed “girls night out” once. I say have the girls were meeting up with someone or ended up going home with someone.

“Honey, going to sleep over at Jenna’s house, too drunk to drive home. See you in the morning. Give the kids a kiss Gn “

I understand you have to make a choice to believe or not. And what happens if you choose the latter.

Ppl make mistakes. Men and women do slip up.

But I do agree with you and Ar15…. Once the trust is gone?? Relationship is pretty much over.

I have been there before.

I guess make peace with it and live a happy quiet life for your kids.

Always remember tho with guy friends,

“familiarity breeds contempt.”

Well I did get to the bottom of it, it only took 3 fucking years. And my friend who I wrote off for those three years told me the truth the first time we talked about where as my wife lied to my face over and over about it over those 3 years. I do believe it was just a hug at the end of the night. No more touching than that.

If anything else had happened then he wouldn’t have texted her the next day saying “I wish I would have kissed you too “ if he had already pounded her…

So ya it was just a hug and ya I did make a big deal out of it because she did this behind my back and then continued to lie about not touching him, hugging him, etc. she was adamant none of that happened while looking me in the eyes and lying through her teeth… it’s the lying that I was more pissed about and that she dragged out the lie until last night when I found out from my POS friend what really happened.

This was also during the time all that other BS was going on with her drugging me, so I’m actually really shocked that she didn’t fuck him. When I confronted her that next day I made her open up her phone and she showed me that txt from him, followed by her txt saying “no way my heart is with MM” which is funny because then she came home and probably drugged me lmao…

Either way man we worked it out and she realizes how fucked it is to lie to me about that, let alone going out with my friend to the bar… that would NEVER happen this day in age though I can tell you that man.

She said she was only lying because she was afraid I would get even more pissed off if she told me they hugged and she just wanted to move forward….

Well I did get to the bottom of it, it only took 3 fucking years. And my friend who I wrote off for those three years told me the truth the first time we talked about where as my wife lied to my face over and over about it over those 3 years. I do believe it was just a hug at the end of the night. No more touching than that.

If anything else had happened then he wouldn’t have texted her the next day saying “I wish I would have kissed you too “ if he had already pounded her…

So ya it was just a hug and ya I did make a big deal out of it because she did this behind my back and then continued to lie about not touching him, hugging him, etc. she was adamant none of that happened while looking me in the eyes and lying through her teeth… it’s the lying that I was more pissed about and that she dragged out the lie until last night when I found out from my POS friend what really happened.

This was also during the time all that other BS was going on with her drugging me, so I’m actually really shocked that she didn’t fuck him. When I confronted her that next day I made her open up her phone and she showed me that txt from him, followed by her txt saying “no way my heart is with MM” which is funny because then she came home and probably drugged me lmao…

Either way man we worked it out and she realizes how fucked it is to lie to me about that, let alone going out with my friend to the bar… that would NEVER happen this day in age though I can tell you that man.

She said she was only lying because she was afraid I would get even more pissed off if she told me they hugged and she just wanted to move forward….

The “I wish I would have kissed you” text is solid evidence nothing happened. But your bf is a dick for wanting to… good he is an ex bf

The “I wish I would have kissed you” text is solid evidence nothing happened. But your bf is a dick for wanting to… good he is an ex bf

Agreed, and I don’t even need to get him back for it, seems karma is taking care of that for me. Let’s just his life is in shambles right now and I couldn’t have been anymore satisfied to hear the bad news…

Agreed, and I don’t even need to get him back for it, seems karma is taking care of that for me. Let’s just his life is in shambles right now and I couldn’t have been anymore satisfied to hear the bad news…

So true. Karma is a bitch.

My ex wife is all fucked up right now. Getting divorced from he “soul mate” the guy she cheated on with me.

I swear I could have killed them both. But my son would have been fucked with me in jail.

With your wife? When they hide shit, don’t tell you… you know something is up.

Said kissed you back. So did she kiss him and he wasn’t “kissing her back”. Or didn’t kiss her down there. If you know what I mean.

He might have felt her up. She might have grabbed his cock. Who knows. You will never really know.

Women can definitely surprise you

Some are always looking for the BBD. Bigger better deal.

Be mindful of her. Keep an eye open.

Pretend to go out of town for two days. Then watch her….

Kind of sad, but I’ve heard so many stories and seen so much that I will never fully trust a women. I’ll always have one eye open. We are all human after all

Kind of sad, but I’ve heard so many stories and seen so much that I will never fully trust a women. I’ll always have one eye open. We are all human after all

Well, I have been fucked over more then once.

Having said that, I trust my wife more then anyone alive.

If you meet the right one, you will know.

Watch for the red flags. They are there….

And once they trip up? Run

Well, I have been fucked over more then once.

Having said that, I trust my wife more then anyone alive.

If you meet the right one, you will know.

Watch for the red flags. They are there….

And once they trip up? Run

Agreed. I’m a firm believer of trip up once and they will surely trip up again.

Ok I’m just posting this to give some of you guys that think you can run gear for years and years without breaks and also think organ protection is just too much money. New Years I went to the ER for what I thought was kidney stones. Well a week later I got sent home with a diagnosis of having cancer in my one kidney thats causing all the issues. I’m not telling you guys this for sympathy or to sound like the old fart who is constantly telling everyone to be careful. I’m just reminding everyone to be smart and always take your supplements. They are the most important part of your cycle. The hardest punch I’ve taken in my whole career was the one I just got from some random cancer doc at the ER when he came in my room and said hey you got the big C. I’m one of the younger guys here too. Wonder what caused it? I’m not looking to debate anyone either. All I know is since I was about 15 or so I started with a real MMA coach and I basically lived a very very clean lifestyle for 20 years. Ive never even had a beer or a cigarette. Hell I’ve never even drank a cup of coffee. No one else in my family has had this issue. The only constant that I can think of is using PEDS most of those years. Obviously I didn’t do much when I was super young but as I aged I would have to say my PED use increased. Still not to the levels that I would consider a lot now but still I used them. Other than the PEDs I really can’t think of another constant. Whatever I’m not preaching I just have developed a few really good friendships here and I just wanted to remind everyone to be as careful as you can be. I’m definitely not blaming our lifestyle but remember Steroids are dangerous. You gotta respect them and all the advice guys have given for years and years based on their experiences. Take breaks. Take organ support seriously. Drink water. Drink more water. Listen to the old heads even if they seem to be overly careful. They are that way for a reason.

Thank you for this reminder. I’m one to run cycles year round. But I also take organ support. Definitely taking this advice! Thank you sir! God bless and sending prayers your way

They can be straight up brutal savages, I know this better than most lol… I’m hoping I can tame my savage beast if a wife though lol… she seems to be in control of her shit and I hope that continues on because when we’re good we’re really good… and vise versa…

IML Gear Cream!
They can be straight up brutal savages, I know this better than most lol… I’m hoping I can tame my savage beast if a wife though lol… she seems to be in control of her shit and I hope that continues on because when we’re good we’re really good… and vise versa…

More power to you man… It’s a tough journey but rewarding. Brutal savage beasts… lmao

It's my belief..you can't change anyone but yourself..
I don't even try to change Gabriel..but he's smarter than most.. especially ME..

Just Saying

Back