• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF1 Lab Results

Altenator_6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started running 2iu every day of the orange tops during the first week of October. My lab work was drawn last week on Thursday..... so it's been about 3 months. I wasn't aware of the 4 hour window protocol, so this lab work was drawn about 15 hours after my last pin. So if anything the number may have been a little bit higher......

My baseline numbers were about 6 months ago.... No GH supplement.
Thanks for the great product Iron Lion!

Attachments

• baseline.JPG
    baseline.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 2iu daily.JPG
    2iu daily.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 73
The 3-4 hr window is for serum hgh test only, not igf. With igf you want to test 30-60 days into your cycle, doesn't matter what time you pin.

Ahh! Well that's great..... I didn't screw it up then. Does that 85 point increase seem right for 2iu? T thought it did, but I really have no idea other than looking at other folks results and trying to gauge from that....

Ahh! Well that's great..... I didn't screw it up then. Does that 85 point increase seem right for 2iu? T thought it did, but I really have no idea other than looking at other folks results and trying to gauge from that....

Yeah that looks good, the same result I get at 2iu.

I started running 2iu every day of the orange tops during the first week of October. My lab work was drawn last week on Thursday..... so it's been about 3 months. I wasn't aware of the 4 hour window protocol, so this lab work was drawn about 15 hours after my last pin. So if anything the number may have been a little bit higher......

My baseline numbers were about 6 months ago.... No GH supplement.
Thanks for the great product Iron Lion!

Thanks for your testing our puretropin gh and posting the test results honestly ,
we offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at anytime,

welcome everybody to test our gh and other items and post the test results honestly , when we confirm it and we will offer 100$ as credit store for you and you can use it at any time, thanks again.

Thank you sir for the great product....And the store credit. Maintain your quality supplements and great customer service and you will also maintain your clients. :twothumbs:

Thank you sir for the great product....And the store credit. Maintain your quality supplements and great customer service and you will also maintain your clients. :twothumbs:

Very true.

Thanks for testing

In general, 1 iu is 50-100 added to the baseline.

Ahh...ok. That's good to know. Well then 85 seems ok for 2iu I suppose. Thanks for that info Glycomann.

I've only seen one guy pull this off and it was mighty mouse

Mighty mouse did bloods for Ironlion on orangetops last year, it's posted here in this forum for anyone reading this. I know his results were very good, I'll have to look for them and bump them to the top...

Holy shit! I just read that thread you bumped where MM did his test... great results... but holy shit, the dude is 5'4" and 230+ lbs.
I'm 5'6" and currently 200 lbs. And I feel big. I can't imagine 30 more pounds.

Holy shit! I just read that thread you bumped where MM did his test... great results... but holy shit, the dude is 5'4" and 230+ lbs.
I'm 5'6" and currently 200 lbs. And I feel big. I can't imagine 30 more pounds.

Yeah he's a fire plug

LOL There are pics of how big that guy is somewhere on the forum. If I remember right his arms are like tree trunks.

I don't know HGH as well as a lot of other veterans on the board but you can't go wrong with IL. I did a lot of research on this forum and others and these guys' test results look damn good in general.

That was the last I heard from him as well, he was on M&S a month ago. Makin big money as a contractor.
Yeah, he sent me pics of him and the gym he was training at. Just didn't know if he was still there. I'll hit him up and see how he's doing

Get Shredded!
I don't think I've ever seen anyone get a 100 unit increase per IU, I and others get less than 50 per iu
It varies a lot person to person, probably lot to lot as well. I got that from primary literature and published interviews with endocrinologists. With decent GH mine went from 102 to 206. I'm pretty old. Not sure if that makes a difference. I just look to get things to the top of the range for my age for health reasons.

It varies a lot person to person, probably lot to lot as well. I got that from primary literature and published interviews with endocrinologists. With decent GH mine went from 102 to 206. I'm pretty old. Not sure if that makes a difference. I just look to get things to the top of the range for my age for health reasons.

How many IU per day to get that 100pt increase?

Back