• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren

Troyhuckaby68

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any experience or advice on legitimacy of tren or dbol from the steroid outlet in the UK?

You're gonna order whatever you want but before you do anything please read and learn before you hurt yourself and get bitch titties

You're gonna order whatever you want but before you do anything please read and learn before you hurt yourself and get bitch titties

And I thought I was being Hard...Im slipping..Where is Rod..???

And I thought I was being Hard...Im slipping..Where is Rod..???
Im sure there was a better way but lack of sleep and sick kids have limited my patience and gentle touch in words ha

Lots of experience with tren. It was the first anabolic I ever cycled with. Would I recommend that? Absolutely not. Take advantage of this board, my friend. Read, read, and read a lot more before dabbling with tren. Back in the 90s when I first started we didn't have access to this kind of information you have here. I'm almost 50 with many years in this life. Tread lightly with tren as a beginner/first timer. Good luck

I moved the thread for you. I'm unsure which company ships to the UK. Most of my clients in the UK have massive issues getting basic products from the US. Customs searches almost every pack and they also charge you a fee to accept anything from the US.

The UK is flooded w anabolics, I know this bc most of my clients buy it in their own gyms. Steroid laws are very weak in the UK and they don't go after them like they do here in the US.

We have a fentanyl pandemic, but if you watch the news, they will say its Covid, even though 99.9% people live from it. They will chase Marijuana and Steroids to the end of the Earth and prosecute you here for mere possession.

The War on Drugs is a War on the American People.

Good luck mate.

Get bitch tits or hurt from a cycle tren?
im all for harm reduction but only when it comes to facts. He’s not gonna get hurt or tits from a cycle of tren. I’m not recommending anything but you’ll get tits with testosterone before you’ll ever get tits with tren.

IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone have any experience or advice on legitimacy of tren or dbol from the steroid outlet in the UK?

Did you find these guys in the source sub? I didn’t see them there. Don’t fuck with online websites you found off google. Look through the source thread, read up and research any potential source and listen to their reviews and you will be A-ok…

Back