• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD !!! and hands down service 🙌🏼

Magic_kaip

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First of all I wanna thank AL for extremely excellent service and communication and complete understanding. DG has taken their time and was very patient with me and corrected/remade my order. Again thanks bro for the complete customer service that I look for and now for the goods…

Attachments

• F637CBE1-3A13-4011-B9C5-5951993F1FC5.jpeg
    F637CBE1-3A13-4011-B9C5-5951993F1FC5.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 66
First of all I wanna thank AL for extremely excellent service and communication and complete understanding. DG has taken their time and was very patient with me and corrected/remade my order. Again thanks bro for the complete customer service that I look for and now for the goods…

Zphc, Pharmacom, & Canada Peptides! Nice TD!

Max

Great service. DG is the best when it comes to customer service! He is very consistent from start to finish.

Never had one single issue with DG-Top notch.

Back