• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inj Sdrol or Oral Anadrol for strength?

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I’m starting my next powerlifting meet prep and I was wondering what y’all prefer for strength gains. I currently have both injectable superdrol and oral Anadrol from gear church. I’ve ran their Anadrol before and loved it and I have no experience with superdrol.

Any insight would be great

Also what dosing on the superdrol? And do y’all inject it daily or on just training days? I train 4 days a week(Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)

Thanks in advance

I like SDROL in low doses 15-20mg

Hey guys I’m starting my next powerlifting meet prep and I was wondering what y’all prefer for strength gains. I currently have both injectable superdrol and oral Anadrol from gear church. I’ve ran their Anadrol before and loved it and I have no experience with superdrol.

Also what dosing on the superdrol? And do y’all inject it daily or on just training days? I train 4 days a week(Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday)

Thanks in advance

I haven't done inj sdrol, but I ran 20mg sdrol tab for a month or so and made drastic improvements to my strength. Just be careful increasing weight too fast as ligaments are weaker and do not develop as muscles do.

SD All day long... hey they call it Super

Superdol will make you an absolute bull. The inject is serious business pre workout.

Thanks in advance

Superdrol is just not worth it IMO. A lot of people and including me feel like shit on it. Lipids is also bad on it. Also can't run superdrol for that long unlike anadrol. I love anadrol for strength and size, also i can run it for a good amount of time.

Anadrol is a staple oral in my cycles for powerlifting, My last meet got 2050lb total was running test and anadrol.

Shit load of experience with both. Do prefer sdrol as king as it’s inject like mentioned . But anadrol is still very very close

Inj Sdrol is fucken amazing. W Tne or Tren base or both.

God like energy.

Ok
Break it down...mg vs. Mg
50 Drol or 10 SD...which will harm you more..??
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
zionoir626;1974675 said:
Ok
Z...

I probably feel toxic a little faster even on the low dose of 10mg sdrol if ran everyday.

That said I get better strength gains from sdrol even if run only preworkout vs. anadrol ED. And don't feel as bad as running either one ED.

zionoir626;1974675 said:
Ok
Z...
I get more out of sdrol at 10-20mg, but I usually last about 2 weeks before I’m so lethargic I’ll fall asleep driving and my stomach is destroyed.
anadrol 50-100mgs I won’t get as much out of but I can run it about 3 weeks maybe 4 before it fucks my stomach up. I don’t get lethargic on adrol

Inj Sdrol for me

Too many sides for me on sdrol, I’d go adrol

abombs makes me super strong, i run it with test suspension, never tried sdrol.

FWIW. Me, I've done both and good anadrol will win everytime for strength and growth. For alot of people, sdrol also causes negative sides. Always tired for me.

dawg16;1975259 said:
FWIW. Me, I've done both and good anadrol will win everytime for strength and growth. For alot of people, sdrol also causes negative sides. Always tired for me.

^^This. Anadrol all the way. My newest love is the GC injectable dbol. Amazing stuff. If you havn't tried it I would highly recommend it. 50mg in the quad an hour before workout is the golden ticket.

Another vote for anadrol, love it , superdrol made me feel so sick and toxic that I didn’t even feel well to train which is counterproductive no matter how strong , anadrol for me

I like dbol but it's like what you could get in th 80's. I feel like dbol makes my estro high.

Back