• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Severity of trensomnia?

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today was my first pin ever of tren ace and I’m pretty sure I have all my ducks in a row. Caber on hand, aromasin on hand, milk thistle and liver support, magnesium for night sweats BUT I just realized I may be under prepared for trensomnia. Just how bad does it get for you guys? Will some zzzquil do the trick or should I be looking into some ambien? Obviously I know its different for everyone but im hoping zzzquil or nyquil should do the trick at 200mg or 225mg unless you guys think otherwise

OTC sleep aid (diphenhyrdramine), melatonin, and red kratom for me. But that's tren or not.

I never had issues with my sleep caused by tren but I’m pretty sure I’m narcoleptic. What tren did do was make me an asshole cause bad heartburn make we sweat real bad and stink like shit .

You can pm me for something but night sweats and really bad sleep are common. It's a part of the process.

I slept better on tren because I felt more worn out than usual, not everyone gets insomnia. I wouldn’t take ambience every night throughout the cycle if you do get it, cause then when the cycle is over you might find you still need ambien to sleep now (dependency)

If sleeping becomes hard on tren Tylenol pm will do the trick I've taken it with tren before slept fine. I took two pills a night.

Hell that would be awesome if I didn’t even get it at all!

@Frank zazz you said it made you stink like shit. Was that just because you were sweating all the time?

Hell that would be awesome if I didn’t even get it at all!

@Frank zazz you said it made you stink like shit. Was that just because you were sweating all the time?
I was definitely sweating more and the sweat itself just kind of smelled our all of the time .

I never smell! Never, no matter the amount of sweat. But on tren . When I take my shoes off my feet smell like diesel fuel and ass mixed together . I guess it’s just our bodies way of ridding the shit . My wife gives me complete hell. It’s embarrassing to be honest. I work nights and don’t sleep much but I sleep hard when I do sleep. Tren makes me wake up super easy. Sensitive to all light and noise . Only sweat at night if I eat High carb or cereal before bed .

IML Gear Cream!
No issues with sleeping for me. Acid reflux was a problem though. As well as night sweats

ZMA and melatonin helped me enormously.

I never had issues with my sleep caused by tren but I’m pretty sure I’m narcoleptic. What tren did do was make me an asshole cause bad heartburn make we sweat real bad and stink like shit .

I got such bad heartburn that lasted quite awhile. Pain was so bad I thought I was have symptoms of a heart attack. I had to take nexium for two months straight. It was seriously uncomfortable.

Could be the smelly sweat was your bodies way of ridding/excreting toxins.

I recommend NOT taking it to whoever asks. Not worth it. IMO

IPrevail Dream Chaser. Knocks me TFO. I alternate with cheap ZMA to keep the cost down. ZZZ from Core Nutitionals has the same formulation as Dream Chaser but 5mg melatonin vs. 3mg. Melatonin gives me headaches.Most people tolerate melatonin, I don’t.

Back