• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bob Saget Dead at 65

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bob Saget Dead at 65

Bob Saget has died at the age of 65 ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to the iconic comedian and actor -- most famous for his starring role as Danny Tanner in 'Full House' -- tell us he passed away Sunday at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando.

The Sheriff's Department and the fire department responded to the hotel around 4 PM ET ... after hotel security had found Bob in his room. We're told he was pronounced dead on the scene, but the circumstances of his death are still unclear.

Bob's been touring the country lately, hitting a lot of destinations throughout the state of Florida, including in Orlando, which got started in September and was supposed to take him through May.

On Saturday night, he was in Jacksonville doing a show at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall ... where he actually shouted out the crowd early Sunday morning.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/09/bob-saget-dead-dies-hotel-comedian-full-house/

Attachments

• d7809917f10747e0aee444388727eb2a_md.jpg
    d7809917f10747e0aee444388727eb2a_md.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 127
Guy was funny as hell. He will be missed.

Another "sudden / unexpected"...

Well another booster victim!! I didn’t dislike him but I found his tv characters to really be not funny. Another situation where white men were made to look incompetent. May he Rest In Peace. And many years from now we will look at this jab as the extermination of the American citizen!!

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty sure he was on Epstein’s flight log or tried to get the Olsen twins to tickle his prostate….. but yeah… “you ever suck a dick for marijuana “?

best saget character ever

R.I.P. Lots of good memories I grew up watching him host Americas funniest videos. Prayers go to him and his friends and family.

Autopsy came out today

Heart attack from Myocarditis

The vaccine gets another victim...

Autopsy came out today

Heart attack from Myocarditis

The vaccine gets another victim...
What's your source Wes? I'm not finding anything other than 'no evidence of drug use or foul play' on the usual media outlets.

What's your source Wes? I'm not finding anything other than 'no evidence of drug use or foul play' on the usual media outlets.

the article I read made a point to describe his position when he died “he had his hand on his chest” but wouldn’t come out and say he had a heart attack lol

but they mentioned how he was good natured and in good health and wasn’t doing drugs…

Prolly steroids killed him, that’s my guess.

It was a local Florida news source. It's not there today. I think it was retracted.

Very sorry I should have verified before posting

Anywhere I look now I'm seeing medical examination may take weeks.

My apologies for using unveried source.

Get Shredded!
Dude hooked up with the person that killed him. They don’t want that family disgraced.

They said he slipped and cracked his head, then went to bed causing his brain to bleed.
Now they are saying several skull fractures resembling trauma caused by several hits to the head from a baseball bat.
Dude got straight up jacked IMO.

Rudy Guiliani says he has proof in his bedroom that Hillary Clinton did it.

Its total bullshit. Im zero expert but I studied forensics in my undergrad and under Dr. Henry Lee so I learned a little bit.

We wouldn't call something "accidental" when finding other evidence. Just because you don't find a suspect or another mark on the body and someone is decapitated. You don't call it "natural causes". Likewise he has massive skull injuries and ZERO evidence that he "fell" or information proving this was 'accidental." You don't call it "accidental" minus those standards.

Just like when Justice Scalia was murdered. I mean "found dead". Theres def more to this.

The autopsy, however, found no injuries elsewhere on Saget’s body, and the medical examiner ruled that the death was accidental.

Its total bullshit. Im zero expert but I studied forensics in my undergrad and under Dr. Henry Lee so I learned a little bit.

We wouldn't call something "accidental" when finding other evidence. Just because you don't find a suspect or another mark on the body and someone is decapitated. You don't call it "natural causes". Likewise he has massive skull injuries and ZERO evidence that he "fell" or information proving this was 'accidental." You don't call it "accidental" minus those standards.

Just like when Justice Scalia was murdered. I mean "found dead". Theres def more to this.

The autopsy, however, found no injuries elsewhere on Saget’s body, and the medical examiner ruled that the death was accidental.

Dude got whacked with a cock in his ass and mouth. Never saw it cumming!

Back