• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

⭐Kazakhstan??

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is this true?

Citizens have taken over and freed their Nation?

Anyone confirm?

Attachments

• IMG_20220109_115956.jpg
    IMG_20220109_115956.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 96
It’s messed up but I kinda hope it’s true, enough is enough, got to let ppl live their life’s.

Posobiec is about the only source I have keeping up with it. I haven't looked today, but the govt and military were ramping up yesterday. Last I read was "orders to open fire on citizens, no warning shots". This last week has been rolling downhill at break neck speed. During one of the riots, citizens snagged a cop and beheaded him. A lot of their leaders have quit/been ousted. Those clinging on are using everything at their disposal.

Joe and Hunter have business there. I'm not certain if a regime change favors them or not, but I guess we'll see what role the US has in what happens.

Unrest breaking out across the globe due to globalist/tyrannical "leaders"...

They want this war, they are causing this war picking on normal people. Going to get worse folks, hang on...

(Soot to kill order in that area)..

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/09/kaz...-president-firmly-in-charge-after-unrest.html

The reason we in USA havent heard about this or it isnt being reported to Americans is the msm and admin dont want to give anyone any ideas here bwhahaha

Ziegler has a few tidbits too:

So that's two in the last two months associated with the Biden Crime Family who have been suspected or charged with treason. First there was Poroshenko, Biden's go-to crony pol and former president of Ukraine, being notified that he's suspected of high treason for "aiding terrorist organizations" by having the Ukraine government buy coal from pro-Russian separatist territories in Donetsk and Luhansk. Now we've got Massimov, another Biden go-to crony pol and former Prime Minister of Kazakhstan being arrested and charged with treason. https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/authorities-leader-ukraine-suspected-treason-81860442

These Biden clowns really know how to pick their business partners. That is, unless they picked these corrupt assholes for the very reasons that they're now being arrested in their own countries. But I'm sure this is all just more Russian disinformation.

I read yesterday that the citizens took control of several armories among other government buildings.

Russia is deploying troops to "keep the peace".

All comms and internet were turned off days ago. The people are pissed about vaccine mandates but the government is spinning it saying its over gas prices. One guy that was interviewed said the final straw was the banks would not let unvaccinated withdrawal their own money. Crowd went in and robbed the bank and set it on fire.

Attachments

• FIm4TA5XsAkZHnJ.jpg
    FIm4TA5XsAkZHnJ.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 84
I read yesterday that the citizens took control of several armories among other government buildings.

Russia is deploying troops to "keep the peace".

All comms and internet were turned off days ago. The people are pissed about vaccine mandates but the government is spinning it saying its over gas prices. One guy that was interviewed said the final straw was the banks would not let unvaccinated withdrawal their own money. Crowd went in and robbed the bank and set it on fire.

Saying it was about rising fuel prices is a mistake too. Fuel costs going up everywhere...when they start shutting it off and/or people can't afford it, it will hit the fan. Especially if there is a cold winter.

This looks like an invasion to me

https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/5893

Nothing says SHTF like panzers rolling down the street. (Yeah, i know they aren't technically "panzers" but it's a fun word when they're not on your street.)

They are going to use this to ramp up the ukraine/nato/etc shit that is going on as well. And this is still a war on fuel. At the moment. Chevron is going to take a huge hit for this one.

JUST IN - Heating plant goes offline in #Berlin, the capital of Germany. 370,000 households reportedly without heating and hot water supply, according to the local newspaper Focus.

JUST IN - Heating plant goes offline in #Berlin, the capital of Germany. 370,000 households reportedly without heating and hot water supply, according to the local newspaper Focus.
Pretty sure Germany shut off three nuclear power plants Jan 1 to go green. Great idea.....

Sounds like Putin is finally losing his grip.

Nothing says SHTF like panzers rolling down the street. (Yeah, i know they aren't technically "panzers" but it's a fun word when they're not on your street.)

They are going to use this to ramp up the ukraine/nato/etc shit that is going on as well. And this is still a war on fuel. At the moment. Chevron is going to take a huge hit for this one.
Those are bmp’s they carry infantry and have a main gun like out Bradley’s

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like Putin is finally losing his grip.

Lol was waiting on the borat joke .

Brace yourselves. Here we go again...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-protesters-deaths-rise-164-bloody-riots.html

Kazakhstan denies military laboratory was seized by rioters after Russia claimed a possible pathogen leak occurred at controversial facility, as country's health ministry says more than 160 have been killed during protests in the country

The US-funded laboratory was reported to have fallen into protestors' hands

At the secretive bio-lab, the outbreak of potentially deadly diseases is studied

Russian state media highlighted claims that a pathogen had escaped at the lab

Was having dinner last night with an SAS buddy. He was talking about being in Bosnia and Bill Clinton saying on the TV that …”there are NO US troops in Bosnia…” as the US Army SF guy sitting next to him in the chow hall laughed.

These fuckers are liars about EVERYTHING.

Was having dinner last night with an SAS buddy. He was talking about being in Bosnia and Bill Clinton saying on the TV that …”there are NO US troops in Bosnia…” as the US Army SF guy sitting next to him in the chow hall laughed.

These fuckers are liars about EVERYTHING.

That's the one thing I can't wrap my head around...people act like it is a republican vs democrat thing. They are ALL lying. The only question is how much?

Get Shredded!
Bout to get me some discount vacations!!!

When asked his thoughts on this issue, Pant-Shitter Pervy-Joe Biden said:

"Cornpop was a bad dude man, the pokey and the man, and the skibbity-skann"!

Pretty sure Germany shut off three nuclear power plants Jan 1 to go green. Great idea.....

France is 100% nuclear power. What will they do?

LOL!

Talk about self loathing people going out of their way to fuck themselves over. Germany had an issue with coal if I remember correctly. Like they banned it?

Can't remember exactly.

France is 100% nuclear power. What will they do?

LOL!

Talk about self loathing people going out of their way to fuck themselves over. Germany had an issue with coal if I remember correctly. Like they banned it?

Can't remember exactly.

Yep. 2030 goal date:

https://www.reuters.com/business/co...es-phase-out-coal-by-2030-sources-2021-11-23/

They are banning gas heating too. Talk about setting yourself up for failure. How many winter blackouts does it take to reverse the new Green Deal policy?

Yep. 2030 goal date:

https://www.reuters.com/business/co...es-phase-out-coal-by-2030-sources-2021-11-23/

They are banning gas heating too. Talk about setting yourself up for failure. How many winter blackouts does it take to reverse the new Green Deal policy?

Wait and see what happens in California this summer. Both nuclear power plants are now closed and you cannot just start them back up. Both combined where capable of 15% of electricity.

And now only two powered gas plants left in the state that where supposed to close are being asked to stay operational.

I have to look it up because it's been awhile but I think California imports almost all electricity as they push for green energy only.

Black or brown outs will be very common and the grid used to import energy will be challenged.

Yep. 2030 goal date:

If you feel inclined to read alot about it here is an article discussing some of these issues. It's really ominous and scary too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...ifornia-can-no-longer-wing-it-with-power-grid

If you feel inclined to read alot about it here is an article discussing some of these issues. It's really ominous and scary too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...ifornia-can-no-longer-wing-it-with-power-grid

California can't even figure out how to get enough water. You know why cali likes immigrants so much? They're the only ones willing to live in third world conditions. The socio-economic gap there is going to be beyond ridiculous one day...and it's by design. The rich want just enough poor people living there to tend to their needs and nobody else. The "middle class" there is living like the poor people in arkansas. :coffee:

California can't even figure out how to get enough water. You know why cali likes immigrants so much? They're the only ones willing to live in third world conditions. The socio-economic gap there is going to be beyond ridiculous one day...and it's by design. The rich want just enough poor people living there to tend to their needs and nobody else. The "middle class" there is living like the poor people in arkansas. :coffee:
I resemble that remark!

Back