• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why I order from GC

TheHugeitive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently placed a large order with gearchurch. To make a long story short and to not go into specific details...there was a major problem with my order. GC stepped up and did the right thing immediately. I was actually pretty surprised, I didnt expect to be treated the way I was.

I've been in this game a long time, tried many sources. I will never leave GC! The products are out of this world amazing and the service is even better. You cant put a price tag on the relationship I have with GC. I trust them 150% Every order I have placed with them has come through very, very fast.

I want to sincerely thank GC for the way he has treated me and for the awesome products. We are lucky to have a source like this on the boards.

Yep I agree 1000 percent agree, I’ve been buying from GC for over 3 years and I honestly say he REALLY does care about all his customers… the man is a saint lol and we are blessed to have him…

Agree with above statements. Been using GC 3+ years and he always treated me like a friend says a lot in this business.

GC is the Best I have used so far, and I tried many many sources. GC has Great products and He's a standup guy. I found my home.

The problem with a good guy who is an excellent source with great product is they shouldn't even be in the public eye, too much risk for them.

Hes running a great operation. He's dialed in.

I hope it stays that way lol I Just placed first order . Zero issues . Will definitely be my new go to .

I’m newer to GC but I’m so glad I switched great service & products!

id like to have this experience with them. man everyone else ive tried online is just sketchy

Since you’ve only been a member here for four days, I’ll assume you’re not talking about any of our other sponsors on ASF.

Yep he is the best. The slight few minor issues I had over many orders where corrected with hardly no questions asked. Honesty and integrity is the definition of gc.

no i havnt tried the sponsors on here yet. ive looked at a couple. debating on flash maybe
Yeah those .com steriod sites always look good until the feds deliver the product to your door.. they always get my order wrong and I have to go down to their main office and wait in this cage.... suckz haha

F that noise...
Been with him early..best gear..best rep..my friend

Welcome Home...GC is a really good person.

I recently placed a large order with gearchurch. To make a long story short and to not go into specific details...there was a major problem with my order. GC stepped up and did the right thing immediately. I was actually pretty surprised, I didnt expect to be treated the way I was.

I've been in this game a long time, tried many sources. I will never leave GC! The products are out of this world amazing and the service is even better. You cant put a price tag on the relationship I have with GC. I trust them 150% Every order I have placed with them has come through very, very fast.

I want to sincerely thank GC for the way he has treated me and for the awesome products. We are lucky to have a source like this on the boards.

lifetime cruiser here. hope i never have to find another provider. never had a bad experience.

Just placed my first order with GC for my March cycle, I am beyond excited fuck.. like a kid in the candy store

Back