• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expired

Tdthick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would most agree that if Gear has always been kept in cool, dark, dry space, even though expired, is most likely still good?

Absolutely yes don’t even trip!

Well shit I have gear from like 5-6 years ago that I forgot about it and recently found it.
(Bought it and it came right before a new house move). still makes me nervous to use tho

Depends on if it was stored with the vials up or laying down.. Laying vials, the
BA and BB seem to eat away at the stoppers. Nothing like shooting a little rubber...lol
But if they were standing up expired room temp in the dark, then yes I would use it for sure.

I've ran bottles that were 5+ years old. No problems great gainz.

Yes, ran bottles that were 2+ years expired and had great results.

IML Gear Cream!
​100% good to go. Even several years after it expires.
I have my next run in March, might have to try one of the test bottles instead and save what I have ... fuck tho makes me nervous but can't waste good gear

Would most agree that if Gear has always been kept in cool, dark, dry space, even though expired, is most likely still good?
Just about the majority of medications including anabolic steroids that are injectables and orals, have a relatively long lifespan.. the expiration date is just something that was implemented by the FDA to basically give a time span for the safe practice and and Overstock value which was put into place by the United States military with an investigation back in the mid-70s... Researchers and medical facilities worldwide have conducted multiple tests on numerous medications and found that even decades after expiration date they still possessed almost there full potential in which they were labeled at.. however there is exceptions with certain medications that are extremely sensitive and delicate but you would need to look up those medications.. someone would really need to have these medications including steroids in some pretty piss poor environments such as constant exposure to UV lighting, habitual exposure to hot and cold temperatures repeatedly, even then the hormone will not degrade significantly but most likely just fall out of its position (crash).. like I said when it pertains to anabolic steroids is there actual real shelf life can be up to decades exceeding 10 years and even up to 15 years..

If you wish to discontinue your protocol, and even whatever you have in your stock it is wise to keep them at room temperature and away from direct light.. that is why some medication will be dispensed inside of Amber vials or plastic bottles, to protect from UV lighting... Our partner that networks with us here at Euro Pharmacy they are known as pivotal labs they see and recognize this Hazard and they have Resort it back to using Amber vials just for this reason.. a lot of Laboratories like to go with the clean crisp look, because people have a sense of security when they're able to look at their contents but if you know and trust your lab you can rest assure that your contents are safe on the interior that is why pivotal labs operates with the highest standard and they chose to use Amber vials to assure greater quality and product integrity..

Simple Rules gentleman:
Store all of your unused contents away from direct light, and avoid extreme climate differences weather hot or cold.. room temperature is the best setting and avoid exposure to moisture..

Many thanks all…. As I thought. Been some time, just verifying my thoughts in case I missed something through the past couple years!

Back