• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need help

Get Shredded!
I like your delts are pretty well balanced. Don’t see that often enough.

I appreciate that bro. My shoulders are the best part of me for sure.

I was doing delts yesterday at The Gym in San Diego and some pro’s and trainers were staring at me during my sets now and then. I started to think they were laughing at me inside.
The shit we put in our heads….

First day on the beach, feels good.
b67ffa24dc6c4835de34da2baae89d67.jpg

Last edited:
Man what is it with you guys and all these great heads of hair. Wtf. Lol

BTW bro you look great man. Very nice work

Man what is it with you guys and all these great heads of hair. Wtf. Lol

BTW bro you look great man. Very nice work

Hahaha, I know bro. I'm so lucky. Even winstrol doesn't push the hair back. I'm very blessed. My hairs all I got, lol.

Thank you bro!! I really appreciate that!

Definitely shredded and roped up brother, so how many chicks walked up to you on the first day ?
Have a great time man and enjoy some well deserved relaxation!

Lol, I get alot of comments for sure. Anyone into fitness is checking me out haha.

I heard a lady say to her friend, OMG look at that guy he's fuckin huge haha, so that made me feel pretty good.

I have yet to see anyone who looks like me, so I think I've won haha. 🏆
Thank you bro!! I appreciate it. Hope everything is going well in your world brother!!

Last edited:
When I’m at the pool in my Speedo the ladies say “Check out that bulge!”
But I ain’t sure if they mean from the front or my flared up ‘roids pushing like a bunch of angry grapes out the back?

BTW, if you are on holiday in Mexico, just know that waaaay more dudes are checking you out than women. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

I appreciate that bro. My shoulders are the best part of me for sure.

Fucking Boulder shoulders are probably the 2nd best part of yoy… don’t forget your big heart bro it’s what’s on the inside that counts haha jk fuck that noise keep chasing after that vanity until the devil himself would not want anything to do with whatever is left of your cold shell of a soul…

You’re looking great man fucking get it bro

IML Gear Cream!
Lol, I get alot of comments for sure. Anyone into fitness is checking me out haha.

I heard a lady say to her friend, OMG look at that guy he's fuckin huge haha, so that made me feel pretty good.

I have yet to see anyone who looks like me, so I think I've won haha.
Thank you bro!! I appreciate it. Hope everything is going well in your world brother!!

The other day me and the wife were fighting pretty bad… said some shit I shouldn’t of but she bit back saying “you’re just a stupid fucking meat head” I acted offended but really I just didn’t want her to see how satisfied I was to hear her call me that… god she’s such sweetheart sometimes!

The other day me and the wife were fighting pretty bad… said some shit I shouldn’t of but she bit back saying “you’re just a stupid fucking meat head” I acted offended but really I just didn’t want her to see how satisfied I was to hear her call me that… god she’s such sweetheart sometimes!

Lmao. A negative ...turned positive! . I have to be careful! I have a lot of sisters and one thing I learned quick....females never forget ! I bought my older sis some Stretch Mark Bio-oil and Strivectin back years ago thinking she’d love me...Nope! She got all bent out of shape and STILL brings it up. Dummy! I was 16.

Max
She was 9mo pregnant @ the time

Lmao. A negative ...turned positive! . I have to be careful! I have a lot of sisters and one thing I learned quick....females never forget ! I bought my older sis some Stretch Mark Bio-oil and Strivectin back years ago thinking she’d love me...Nope! She got all bent out of shape and STILL brings it up. Dummy! I was 16.

Max

Lmao bro how unappreciative!!

Lmao bro how unappreciative!!

“That Bitch !” Lol . I was so confused too, that is how clueless I was ! Waste of $155 ! Too funny , we laugh about it now. She brought me a bunch of food one time (extra stuff from her storage) and I scolded her about how bad all the food she brought me (canned & boxed macaroni). She started crying! . She was doing me a favor and I was in “trainer mode “ not thinking . Btw - they all remember and bring this stuff up at family gatherings . Such a Dick, I am .... I will never figure em out so I gave up and say , “ You’re right “ “ uh huh” “yep” and “yes , for sure !”

Max

I have yet to see anyone who looks like me, so I think I've won haha. 

That’s what it’s all about right there bro!! Holy shit that pic of you man, unbelievable, total machine!, Great job!

When I’m at the pool in my Speedo the ladies say “Check out that bulge!”
But I ain’t sure if they mean from the front or my flared up ‘roids pushing like a bunch of angry grapes out the back?

thats some funny shit man!! Lmfao

Hahahahaha your fuckin hilarious bro! I would have thought the same.

Fucking Boulder shoulders are probably the 2nd best part of yoy… don’t forget your big heart bro it’s what’s on the inside that counts haha jk fuck that noise keep chasing after that vanity until the devil himself would not want anything to do with whatever is left of your cold shell of a soul…

You’re looking great man fucking get it bro

Hahaha, that's a good plan. Where do I sign haha.

Max

Very true bro. I learned this many years ago. I've been with my girl for 12 years married 3. I've called her a bitch 2 times in those years and she still brings it up and I feel bad haha. You'll always regret it. So don't even bother saying it haha.

That’s what it’s all about right there bro!! Holy shit that pic of you man, unbelievable, total machine!, Great job!

Thank you Red!! The hard work paided off. Could have worked harder tho!! Next time!

Get Shredded!
2 very small studies have shown possible benefits in rare genetic forms of epilepsy. They have not been replicated in other studies at this time, but attempts to use CBD in larger studies or more common types of epilepsy have not been successful.

I got down to 12% verified by DEXA scan and I estimated before that I got down to 8%.

12% was fun, 8% was just a grind, not fun and just a chore.

Be happy with what you got, nothing wrong with that.

I got down to 12% verified by DEXA scan and I estimated before that I got down to 8%.

12% was fun, 8% was just a grind, not fun and just a chore.

Be happy with what you got, nothing wrong with that.

I hear that bro, lower you go the harder it is. Even if your genetically gifted. I'm happy for sure. I been eating everything around me so fuck it lol.

I have yet to see anyone who looks like me, so I think I've won haha.

That always feels good man like all the hard work had paid off!!
Glad your vacation has gone well and thanks bro my lifes going pretty damn good considering!

Back