• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need help

IML Gear Cream!
Also, not to promote diuretics but, they can play a huge part in a final look.

Water manipulation, sodium and food is usually enough but, for myself, a little diuretic makes a huge difference in my finished look.

Killonb12 on the other hand does better without them. We tried both approaches with him this year and he had a much better look without the diuretics even at very minimum use.

This comparison is 2 days apart. Not typical by any means though. Plus lighting and tan but, you can see.
69de8a7fbf5d716c5820aed15fe82929.jpg

Those pictures aren't good for assessing total body fat because they don't show midsection, legs and glutes but you look plenty lean enough for any vacation and that's coming from a guy who would also diet down for beach vacations every year. I'd say your a solid 10% and that's very lean, lean enough.

Look how lean I am in my avatar. that's bulked up to 240, I drop down to 210-215 for my beach vacations.

Thanks man appreciate it. Damm 240 down to 215, shred city. I bet you looked damn good!

“Dry” is fluid and mineral manipulation. Dry and full don’t always go together, although that’s the goal.

My diet was the same for 20 weeks. Only changes the last week. Didn’t exceed 90g carbs/day. Protein in the 300g range. Fats, I don’t count. My weight hovers at 200lbs in the prep after about 8 weeks.

Drugs and other detail in the log section “My non logging log”. Too much gear.

I see, thanks man. Appreciate you letting me know. I'll look that side of things. I'll check the log out to. I'm sure you got some good information in there.

Carb cycling.....

So, the way you're doing it isn't carb cycling....it's calorie reduction. If you're not increasing fats or protein on low days, it's just pulling calories which is fine, just clarifying.

I would personally pull out the "medium days" where you're between loading and low carb. 1 high, 2 low (not zero).

Scale weight comes into play when you're doing this though. You have to adjust your days so you're heavy the day after the load but a new low the morning of the load.

So if I was 250 the morning of my load, 254 the next morning, 2 low days and 248.5 the morning of my load, roll with it. If you're still at 250 the morning of your following load, you either loaded to much, wasn't in a big enough defecit during the low days or, not enough low days between.

Drugs play a part too....

There's just so much to take into account its really hard to give a solid answer.

Lay out your high day, low days, how many, Training frequency, cardio and drugs please.

I see, I'm just now getting into this side of things. So much to learn. I just recently realized I need to up my fats on low carb days. I'm an idiot to so that doesn't help haha.

High day, 5 meals, 100 grams of rice 7oz 99% lean ground turkey. One rice cake.

Medium day, 96% lean ground sirloin beef, 50g rice. 5 meals

Low day, 99% lean ground beef 6 times a day.

Next low day I'm thinking no carbs, but 85% lean ground beef. Thanks bro appreciate you helping me out man!!

Also, not to promote diuretics but, they can play a huge part in a final look.

Water manipulation, sodium and food is usually enough but, for myself, a little diuretic makes a huge difference in my finished look.

Killonb12 on the other hand does better without them. We tried both approaches with him this year and he had a much better look without the diuretics even at very minimum use.

This comparison is 2 days apart. Not typical by any means though. Plus lighting and tan but, you can see.
69de8a7fbf5d716c5820aed15fe82929.jpg

Damn man, you know what your doing for sure. One day I'm going to get into that side of things and see what I can do. Learn from experience. I know like you said everyone is different. Appreciate the tips man. Going to take really use them.

Thanks man appreciate it. Damm 240 down to 215, shred city. I bet you looked damn good!

That pic is my last cycle at 50yrs old, running some sarms and trt dose of test. Can't run cycles anymore or hardly train due to health problems so that was the last time I'll look like that.

I see, I'm just now getting into this side of things. So much to learn. I just recently realized I need to up my fats on low carb days. I'm an idiot to so that doesn't help haha.

High day, 5 meals, 100 grams of rice 7oz 99% lean ground turkey. One rice cake.

Medium day, 96% lean ground sirloin beef, 50g rice. 5 meals

Low day, 99% lean ground beef 6 times a day.

Next low day I'm thinking no carbs, but 85% lean ground beef. Thanks bro appreciate you helping me out man!!
These cooked measures or before cooking?

How much cardio.

Drugs?

These cooked measures or before cooking?

How much cardio.

Drugs?

Everything is messaged after being cooked. I forgot I also have 3 protein shakes a day mixed with egg whites.

Cardio is 20min Monday- Friday. After working out for 2 hours.

Drugs are,
500mg test
300mg Deca
75mg Anavar
50mg winstrol. Just started the winstrol last week.

Thanks Mont!

Everything is messaged after being cooked. I forgot I also have 3 protein shakes a day mixed with egg whites.

Cardio is 20min Monday- Friday. After working out for 2 hours.

Drugs are,
500mg test
300mg Deca
75mg Anavar
50mg winstrol. Just started the winstrol last week.

Thanks Mont!
And what's your weight? You're around 210ish right?

Get Shredded!
Yes, 205 right now.
On your high day, do you sweat or get hot when you eat?

If I were calling your shots, double your carbs on your high days, your "moderate days" would be your new low days.

1 high, 3 low. Repeat. Check weight the morning of your load then the day after like I mentioned. Need to keep track of that.

From there adjust like I said. I think you're either under eating

Last edited:
On your high day, do you sweat or get hot when you eat?

If I were calling your shots, double your carbs on your high days, your "moderate days" would be your new low days.

1 high, 3 low. Repeat. Check weight the morning of your load then the day after like I mentioned. Need to keep track of that.

From there adjust like I said. I think you're either under eating

No never get food sweats or hot from eating. At my high peak food I was taking down 320grams of rice and 8oz of beef/chicken/tuna. 5 times a day. Started to feel like I was starting to hold some fat so I knocked it back to 250. Trying to cut so just kind of playing around now.

Ill do what you recommend and double my carbs on my high days. Ill start tracking load days weight as well. I never do that. Thanks for the tips man really appreciate it. 🙏

Thanks guys. Just going to continue cutting my calories keeping protein super high do 30min cardio a day. I think I'm more around 7% to be honest.

Like I said, I've never tried to lean out super hard. Trying my best. I'll do what ever it takes 500 calories a day is fine with me haha. I'll snap a pic and post to see what you guys think I'm at. I dont know man...

CoachCabo says do more cardio I'll do that. I've been researching so much and just can't find literally any information on how to. Nothing solid anyway. Everyone talking about getting lean in youtube videos aren't even as lean as I am now. So I can't take that advice. I feel like I may be making this too complicated for myself just need to come at it straight forward instead of going at it like a fucking scientist.

If you are 7% body fat you are absolutely peeled for the beach.

No never get food sweats or hot from eating. At my high peak food I was taking down 320grams of rice and 8oz of beef/chicken/tuna. 5 times a day. Started to feel like I was starting to hold some fat so I knocked it back to 250. Trying to cut so just kind of playing around now.

Ill do what you recommend and double my carbs on my high days. Ill start tracking load days weight as well. I never do that. Thanks for the tips man really appreciate it.
That feeling of getting hot when you eat is a BIG sign you need to watch for.

That means that your metabolism is churning. If you're not getting that response, you're not getting enough carbs in those meals or, you're not low enough for long enough.

Pure gold from Montego1. And free!

I couldn’t say or suggest it better.

That means that your metabolism is churning. If you're not getting that response, you're not getting enough carbs in those meals or, you're not low enough for long enough.

Interesting. Thanks man did not know that. I'll see what it takes for me to get hot and botherd when I eat. Again I appreciate your help man!! Definitely going to implement it!

Never heard this before, that’s super cool
And interesting. Does the same apply
When you’re bulking Montego?

Since I primarily eat low carb/modified keto I call it, my cheat meal is usually carb centric. I sweat big time and feel like I’m on fire. When I “bulk” and eat 300+g of carbs, I sweat a lot too. I only discovered this in 2018. Game changer.
The people I speak with who are stagnant are usually eating keto with no cheat meals or days. They scoff if I tell them to eat for a week like they used to so as to “reset” their metabolism.
I think it comes down to them being weak and short of will power. I also think they are closet eating.

I have a new client that lost 6 pounds first week. He just sent me his update. Under “times I cheated this week?” He put “0”. But he gained 3 pounds. I use that question so people are honest with themselves (hopefully) before communicating with me. It is remarkable that people lie about these thing with their coach…and especially to themselves. I got this vibe from him a couple months ago and declined to help him. I took pity when he asked again three weeks ago.

People, be honest with yourselves and don’t rationalize not sticking with the program or cheating. It’s easy to do but this is what separates the successful from the “I tried”.

Never heard this before, that’s super cool
And interesting. Does the same apply
When you’re bulking Montego?
Not very often if you're deep into the gaining phase usually.

I sweat a ton during my first meal of the day even now after months of growing but, I doubt there's any correlation with leptin and thyroid at this point, just the body "waking up".

Drugs play a part too. Sweats while eating a good amount of carbs and using tren are common.

IML Gear Cream!
Not very often if you're deep into the gaining phase usually.

I sweat a ton during my first meal of the day even now after months of growing but, I doubt there's any correlation with leptin and thyroid at this point, just the body "waking up".

Drugs play a part too. Sweats while eating a good amount of carbs and using tren are common.

Thanks for the explanation.

Im thinking I need to eat more.

Maybe I'm a little fatter then I thought. Couldn't get a good pic. Any way, just going to keep my calories around 1,500 for the next couple weeks do an extra 20min cardio a day and see where I'm at. Thanks guys
384ce4322a92c563eef495b449442bc9.jpg
f3cdfd78efe1328ad27e591d55f73e3b.jpg
71ae1ebadff057b13d7d482d0d721717.jpg

Your already gonna be the most chiseled guy on the beach bro no doubt.

Your already gonna be the most chiseled guy on the beach bro no doubt.

There's going to be that one guy that makes me look bad lol.

Little update. Getting even leaner after taking Montego's and CoachCabo's advice. I think I cut my caliores so hard. Every meal I was eating my body was trying to hold on to. Like I just got dropped in a remote area with no food.

Now that I've switched around and increased my height days while implementing 30min of cardio a day I'm at fat burning champion. Thanks again for the help!!

Little update. Getting even leaner after taking Montego's and CoachCabo's advice. I think I cut my caliores so hard. Every meal I was eating my body was trying to hold on to. Like I just got dropped in a remote area with no food.

Now that I've switched around and increased my height days while implementing 30min of cardio a day I'm at fat burning champion. Thanks again for the help!!

I’m a decent size guy. 5’11” 208 pounds at the end of my last cut, around 10 percent body fat, and I dropped my calories all
The way down to like 1900 for like 2 weeks. Never felt bad really but I did just STOP losing weight.

I am wondering if I had cut my calories too low.

Is that something that could cause you to actually stop losing fat???

That's awesome.

I'll send you the bill in pm

I’m a decent size guy. 5’11” 208 pounds at the end of my last cut, around 10 percent body fat, and I dropped my calories all
The way down to like 1900 for like 2 weeks. Never felt bad really but I did just STOP losing weight.

I am wondering if I had cut my calories too low.

Is that something that could cause you to actually stop losing fat???

I think so bro, I feel like if you cut your calories too low your body goes into starvation mode and really starts holding on to anything you eat for me anyways. The body is so crazy. What you think works stops fast, changes, slows down. I was at 1,500 calories tho. No carbs at all somedays and no fat. Was not a good idea.

Makes since tho. When I was truly a skinny piece of shit I would eat one meal a day and I was skinny fat. So I think there is something to that lol

- - - Updated - - -

That's awesome.

I'll send you the bill in pm

Can I do a payment plan? I don't have 10,000 cash on me. Haha

Little update pic: Again thanks Mont and coach for the help!

Update Screenshot_20220114-205947.jpg

I like your delts are pretty well balanced. Don’t see that often enough.

Back