• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pip

GBPACK26

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got some pretty crazy PIP after my first 2 pins of GC test c. 1 ml so not big pins and def not pinning wrong. Any one else having this issue?

Got some pretty crazy PIP after my first 2 pins of GC test c. 1 ml so not big pins and def not pinning wrong. Any one else having this issue?
No never had pip from their test . Have you used them before or is this your first time .

No never had pip from their test . Have you used them before or is this your first time .
Not first time, long time customer. Always a little PIP but nothing 7 days after pinning. Swelling and such. Both pins.

Never experienced that , had a one off once of the tren/mast/ test blend that was killing me , message GC I’m sure he will try to make it right he always does , but to answer you , no never on any of their straight test have I or any that I know had issues

Never experienced that , had a one off once of the tren/mast/ test blend that was killing me , message GC I’m sure he will try to make it right he always does , but to answer you , no never on any of their straight test have I or any that I know had issues

Must be nice. Get pip every time with test. It’s not anything to do with their gear, get it from anyone’s…. My body just doesn’t agree with it

Again, don't mind a little PIP. But swelling and pain 7 days after is odd. I normally pin in my glutes back and forth alternating left and right every 3rd day. So by the time I get back to pinning the same glute 6 days after its ready to go. No way I can pin that glute it's on fire.

Maybe try another vial and see what happens . Also probably should have went Thur rep, the source and then mod before posting something like this in public .

Also we all have bad pins if u pin enough nobody is perfect

Maybe try another vial and see what happens . Also probably should have went Thur rep, the source and then mod before posting something like this in public .

Also we all have bad pins if u pin enough nobody is perfect

Agreed! Or if he’s that concerned about his pin to post it up in the regular forums. It almost certainly has nothing to do with the gear being “bad”! So why post it here? And if you’re worried about that kind of thing then ya post to a rep or email him directly, he’s the nicest guy I’ve ever dealt with and would be more than happy to help, even though again, it has nothing to do with the gear…

Agreed! Or if he’s that concerned about his pin to post it up in the regular forums. It almost certainly has nothing to do with the gear being “bad”! So why post it here? And if you’re worried about that kind of thing then ya post to a rep or email him directly, he’s the nicest guy I’ve ever dealt with and would be more than happy to help, even though again, it has nothing to do with the gear…
Who the fuck said "bad gear?" You did. You. I asked a question. Who's said "worried?" You did. Quit putting words in my mouth. I asked a question and I've pinned test probably 1000 times. I've felt bad pins, I've had PIP, I've used several different sources over the years and many different compounds. I've used different needles lengths and sizes, I've used gear with every carrier oil possible. I know normal pip. This is redness, swelling, high pain and swelling that gets worse progressively for a week. Obviously this doesn't happen to others much, nor me. But a valid question. Almost all of my issues I bring up via private emails. This one posted. And a valid question to ask the other users of the gear rather than a rep or the owner of the company. Don't put words in my mouth.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll also note that I have had great experiences with GC for probably 2 years now. Everything always gets handled quickly and fast. This is not a complaint, nor am I worried. Just asking a question. GC is one of the best, if not the best source to work with IMO. And this will NOT effect my future orders from the man. All is good. Just a question.

I guarantee I've placed more orders from GC than you and been a customer for far longer than you. Don't put words in my mouth.

Who the fuck said "bad gear?" You did. You. I asked a question. Who's said "worried?" You did. Quit putting words in my mouth. I asked a question and I've pinned test probably 1000 times. I've felt bad pins, I've had PIP, I've used several different sources over the years and many different compounds. I've used different needles lengths and sizes, I've used gear with every carrier oil possible. I know normal pip. This is redness, swelling, high pain and swelling that gets worse progressively for a week. Obviously this doesn't happen to others much, nor me. But a valid question. Almost all of my issues I bring up via private emails. This one posted. And a valid question to ask the other users of the gear rather than a rep or the owner of the company. Don't put words in my mouth.

Did I come off that strong or are you that sensitive? Im honestly not sure but either way I’m not measuring dicks seeing who put more orders in I’m sure you have and I could care less, it’s completely irrelevant to my point.

I do apologize for “putting words in your mouth” not my intention. Just stating that it would appear your are worried about the gear, rather than your pin technique or other reasons…otherwise why would you post this up in GCs forum and say things like “it won’t affect my future order’s though” ? Don’t need to spell it out man I’m just saying how it sounds…

And IF that is the case then I think you should have handled this privately, if this is NOT the case then I think you should have posted this on the other forums, not GC’s…

Everyone can disregard this thread at this point. I'll assume it's my pinning.

I've also have has some good PIP for a couples days with GC's gear...from TNE to their Launch Blend...who knows..but I still pin it every other day!

Everyone can disregard this thread at this point. I'll assume it's my pinning.

Maybe try to cut with sterile oil to see that helps before u trash it all

My buddy swelled up pretty good from test but he seems to be allergic to the carrier oil . I pinned from the same bottle without any issues . Give Ldog a message or the man himself and talk to them I’m sure you guys can figure something out .

My guess would be your body don't like the carrier oil which I "believe" is mct? I use GC test to sub my script test here and there and no issues, I'm also well adapted to mct and gso.

My guess would be your body don't like the carrier oil which I "believe" is mct? I use GC test to sub my script test here and there and no issues, I'm also well adapted to mct and gso.
Yes this is what I'm thinking. Email has been sent to the boss checking on this thanks for the responses.

Get Shredded!
Yeah. I use the same thing and once in a while I will somehow mess up a glute injection and a ruff week of pain. I can't explain but it happens.

Btw, there is nothing wrong with what the op posted.

He shared his experience and asked if anyone else had an issue. That's it.

That's what's SUPPOSED to happen on the forum.

You take order issues to reps. Not pip, clarity, floaters, crashed gear issues.

You guys saying this needs to be discussed in private obviously don't get how this works.

What is the Problem...???

No Longer Member than Me...

Have a friend that tried some of Church's gear..was weird..days after injection was red..and swollen but not hot.. Wasn't pretty..I got his exact vial back and Trusting Church,I pinned it...NOTHING happened to me after several injections..I gave him a bottle that wasn't MCT oil to try..He was fine..Carrier oil..

Carrier oils are getting thinner and thinner for various reasons,but not everyone gets along with them..its a different type of PIP..

BTW Church was about to buy it all back and use whatever we wanted..I only asked for that bottle to be replaced..The Right Thing to Do..The right thing goes both ways,most(not ⛪ members)would have taken advantage..but us dedicated members love this Guy..and Pray he is always around..

This is another great thread..that shows just how dedicated we are to the Man..
Z...

Sometimes I think A lot of the people posting about pip are people with virgin muscles not used to accepting oil . Even after a few cycles they are still virgin IMO.. I remember my first run with test . It was test p shot into my delts . I had crippling pip to the point I couldn’t even work out . Over the last 10 years I’ve had some pip but nothing more then a sore area where the oil went in . As to be expected with and IM injection. I rotate the same inject sites and I never have a problem shooting 3ccs or more into the quads and VG. Many things can add to the post injection pain. Needle not being sharp enough , injecting to fast , virgin muscles . Forcing a muscle to accept more oil then its used to. Many factors . 1 of the main things I’ve always done is after you shoot is always rub the fuck out of the area . Don’t be a Pussy. Push down and massage that oil around . I have found this helps to move it around rather then sit in 1 spot and lump up . These are all my personal experience and opinions.

Sometimes I think A lot of the people posting about pip are people with virgin muscles not used to accepting oil . Even after a few cycles they are still virgin IMO.. I remember my first run with test . It was test p shot into my delts . I had crippling pip to the point I couldn’t even work out . Over the last 10 years I’ve had some pip but nothing more then a sore area where the oil went in . As to be expected with and IM injection. I rotate the same inject sites and I never have a problem shooting 3ccs or more into the quads and VG. Many things can add to the post injection pain. Needle not being sharp enough , injecting to fast , virgin muscles . Forcing a muscle to accept more oil then its used to. Many factors . 1 of the main things I’ve always done is after you shoot is always rub the fuck out of the area . Don’t be a Pussy. Push down and massage that oil around . I have found this helps to move it around rather then sit in 1 spot and lump up . These are all my personal experience and opinions.
I've shot up to 3 ccs of several compounds, not my first rodeo. Probably 20 cycles or more.

MYeb just had a bad shot then ??? I pin my glutes sanding up and I try to stay as relaxed as possible . I’ve noticed if the muscle tightens when the needle is still in it can definitely cause pip . I Just ordered some gc stuff so I’ll try it out soon.

Back