• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pip

IML Gear Cream!
Must be nice. Get pip every time with test. It’s not anything to do with their gear, get it from anyone’s…. My body just doesn’t agree with it
It takes like 3 or 4 pins at the same spot for your body to adjust. It you still get PIP after that, I would change carrier oils and try that.

It takes like 3 or 4 pins at the same spot for your body to adjust. It you still get PIP after that, I would change carrier oils and try that.

I’ve had way more than that, different compounds with the same oil are fine… I’ve been using cyp the last couple shots with no lumps so I think my body just doesn’t like enth

Definitely possible that your body agrees with the cyp better . Not unheard of . I know guys that could barley tolerate trt doses of certain eaters . Switch to another and problem solved .

Definitely possible that your body agrees with the cyp better . Not unheard of . I know guys that could barley tolerate trt doses of certain eaters . Switch to another and problem solved .

Hell ya man, that would be such a relief. I was starting to think I was just going to have to live with having knots every time I pin test…

Update on this. Been better last 2 pins. Stopped aspirating as much and been much better. Probably me aspirating too much.

Update on this. Been better last 2 pins. Stopped aspirating as much and been much better. Probably me aspirating too much.
No need to really aspirate really.
I never do and I've never had issues.
Oxygen creates pain in a shot. My first shot ever had 1/2cc oxygen and it hurt like hell. Never again.

No need to really aspirate really.
I never do and I've never had issues.
Oxygen creates pain in a shot. My first shot ever had 1/2cc oxygen and it hurt like hell. Never again.
Nurses (that I know) are not taught to aspirate anymore. Once they told me that, I quit aspirating and haven't had any issues.

Who the fuck said "bad gear?" You did. You. I asked a question. Who's said "worried?" You did. Quit putting words in my mouth. I asked a question and I've pinned test probably 1000 times. I've felt bad pins, I've had PIP, I've used several different sources over the years and many different compounds. I've used different needles lengths and sizes, I've used gear with every carrier oil possible. I know normal pip. This is redness, swelling, high pain and swelling that gets worse progressively for a week. Obviously this doesn't happen to others much, nor me. But a valid question. Almost all of my issues I bring up via private emails. This one posted. And a valid question to ask the other users of the gear rather than a rep or the owner of the company. Don't put words in my mouth.

Some things never change. Never a shortage of dick riders here or any good forum.
Please in the future keep ur experiences or concerns to URSELF.
Either post something positive or shut the fuck up !!
😜

Back