• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cyp in place of Enth

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think I know the answer to this is yes but I want to make sure. I got some cyp to see if my body likes it better. I’m currently running enth. There’s no reason why I can’t use them interchangeably right?

I’ve been running cyp the last few months and don’t notice any difference. Never used cyp before this . Only enanth and prop .

Yes you can. Test is test at the end of the day. Good thing about Cyp to Enth is pinning schedule can stay the same. ( Both long esters )

Some say cyp has more water retention. I’ve always used cyp and never had that problem though. Guess I need to try enth one of these days.

Chemical structure of Testosterone Cypionate & Testosterone Enanthate. In terms of chemical structure, they are very similar except testosterone cypionate has an additional carbon atom which makes its half life a bit longer, 8 days while Testosterone Enanthate about 7 days.

Yes you can. Test is test at the end of the day. Good thing about Cyp to Enth is pinning schedule can stay the same. ( Both long esters )

Right, but prop gave me zero PiP, nada… enth still gets me a nice lump almost every single time. So hoping maybe cyp will be a bit smoother like the prop…

I just wasn’t sure if it mattered if I threw a random cyp pin in with my enth schedule… didn’t think it would matter but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks guys

Right, but prop gave me zero PiP, nada… enth still gets me a nice lump almost every single time. So hoping maybe cyp will be a bit smoother like the prop…

I just wasn’t sure if it mattered if I threw a random cyp pin in with my enth schedule… didn’t think it would matter but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks guys

Same brand of Prop as Enth? Usually Prop is the one people struggle with.

Yep, as has been mentioned 1 carbon is the only difference. Sorry to disappoint but if it's the same brand you will likely see zero difference between Eth and Cyp. If the lump and pip is that band switch brands. Your body obviously doesn't like the oil in what you have.

IML Gear Cream!
When I was younger, I always seemed to get more water retention on enanthate ... but can't tell the difference now. But, not sure if I can directly correlate to enanthate or other variables as I was younger and wasn't near as disciplined or informed about the other aspects.

Yep, as has been mentioned 1 carbon is the only difference. Sorry to disappoint but if it's the same brand you will likely see zero difference between Eth and Cyp. If the lump and pip is that band switch brands. Your body obviously doesn't like the oil in what you have.

It’s not the oil tho, “almost” positive. The last stuff I was using (diff lab) gave me the same lumps, but their prop did not. Got some new prop now (same brand as the enth) so I guess I’ll just have to give it a shot and see what happens… but now that I think about it their Dbol and tne (separate and blended) did not give me this pip that the enth does and it’s in the same oil…

So I am pretty sure it’s not the oil and rather the compound. I’ve got prop and cyp to test my theory so I’ll have to experiment and get back to ya.

It’s not a big deal either way I can deal with it it’s not that painful but my problem is now I’m pinning ace EOD and I can’t be sticking that shit into a lump in my ass, that sounds like it would fun… not!

Cyp gives me less bloat compared to enth, but even that varies from person to person.

It’s not the oil tho, “almost” positive. The last stuff I was using (diff lab) gave me the same lumps, but their prop did not. Got some new prop now (same brand as the enth) so I guess I’ll just have to give it a shot and see what happens… but now that I think about it their Dbol and tne (separate and blended) did not give me this pip that the enth does and it’s in the same oil…

So I am pretty sure it’s not the oil and rather the compound. I’ve got prop and cyp to test my theory so I’ll have to experiment and get back to ya.

It’s not a big deal either way I can deal with it it’s not that painful but my problem is now I’m pinning ace EOD and I can’t be sticking that shit into a lump in my ass, that sounds like it would fun… not!

Only one way to find out lol

But to fix your problem with the Ace all you need to do is rotate sites. Glutes, Quads and Delts are very easy after you get use to them.

Only one way to find out lol

But to fix your problem with the Ace all you need to do is rotate sites. Glutes, Quads and Delts are very easy after you get use to them.

Yeah I do try to rotate my best. Need to figure out vg. Been doing them but I’m unsure if it’s right or not. Quads are a nogo for me though.

How much oil do you do in the delts?

Yeah I do try to rotate my best. Need to figure out vg. Been doing them but I’m unsure if it’s right or not. Quads are a nogo for me though.

I would put no more than a cc in each as there's not a lot of muscle overall there. Too much and it might leak into the shoulder joint, which I had happen and that caused massive irritation in there for me one time.

I would put no more than a cc in each as there's not a lot of muscle overall there. Too much and it might leak into the shoulder joint, which I had happen and that caused massive irritation in there for me one time.

Ya I had that once too, not fun

Ya I had that once too, not fun

Yeah felt like a deep burning pain in there and took like a week for it to clear up once the oil is absorbed.

I’ve done up to 2cc in each delt with no problems.

Use slin pins and rotate calves, delts, lats, and quads pin every day so you minimize oil in each injection. I’ve been doing this for the past few months and it’s been working wonders

Get Shredded!
Use slin pins and rotate calves, delts, lats, and quads pin every day so you minimize oil in each injection. I’ve been doing this for the past few months and it’s been working wonders

I have been considering this for a while actually. I mean I’m going eod anyways and then sometimes I split my shots into two anyways…so it would even be much more sticking. I prefer less volume, because less pip.

I think a lot of it depends on the lab. Enanthate requires less solvents so it should be the most comfortable The raw will practically melt in your hands. So it really depends on the oil and solvents used as far as comfort unless you are sensitive to the particular ester. Cypionate is harder to compound and requires some solvent like benzyl benzoate. Propionate is even more difficult to compound so more solvents and the ester itself seems to give some people problems although it's probably more due to the solvents. People say test is test but it really isn't when you account for the way they have to be compounded and the rate at which they partition into the blood. Personally I use them all differently for my TRT. I really like Propionate for TRT delivered at 50 mg MWF. It just seems to agree with my biology. It's like bang, bang, bang Mon, Wed, Fri. No gyno flare. Same schedule with West Ward cypionte and gyno flare. Over and over I've tried and it's the same story. Seems like we have to trial to see what's best for our personal biology and goals.

I think a lot of it depends on the lab. Enanthate requires less solvents so it should be the most comfortable The raw will practically melt in your hands. So it really depends on the oil and solvents used as far as comfort unless you are sensitive to the particular ester. Cypionate is harder to compound and requires some solvent like benzyl benzoate. Propionate is even more difficult to compound so more solvents and the ester itself seems to give some people problems although it's probably more due to the solvents. People say test is test but it really isn't when you account for the way they have to be compounded and the rate at which they partition into the blood. Personally I use them all differently for my TRT. I really like Propionate for TRT delivered at 50 mg MWF. It just seems to agree with my biology. It's like bang, bang, bang Mon, Wed, Fri. No gyno flare. Same schedule with West Ward cypionte and gyno flare. Over and over I've tried and it's the same story. Seems like we have to trial to see what's best for our personal biology and goals.
Not to mention those bad batches of raw enanthate that were going around. I have some 300mg stuff that I made for myself that is unbearable. It was made with the “free” 100g a sponsor was including with orders.

A lot of golden nuggets right there. And I'm not talking about the brewing, but that too.

I have been considering this for a while actually. I mean I’m going eod anyways and then sometimes I split my shots into two anyways…so it would even be much more sticking. I prefer less volume, because less pip.

Do it man it seems like a lot of pinning but you don’t ever feel it and there is no guessing game as to weather or not it’s a pin day and if your taking orals your just do it all at the same time every day. My life has become way more simple as a result.

Interesting stuff man I had no idea about the solvents. Given that information it’s probably not the solvents that are bothering me. I think I can feel the alcohol sometimes though, when I get that burn deep in the injection site for 10-20 mins especially with prop. Still doesn’t leave a lump though.

The last two injections I’ve used cyp, and I haven’t had a single issue. Same lab and oil as the enth. Pretty sure I’ll be using cyp from now on. Wish I figured this out sooner. Got a shit ton of enth now too, go figure…

Used enth for years and when I switched to cyp nips started getting puffy and itchy.

Just came here to confirm it definitely was the compound causing the issues I was having, not the solvents or oil(s) been using cyp no with absolutely no problems… probably still going to use up my enth tho cause I’m not into wasting a bunch of gear. Maybe dilute it half and half with the cyp

Seems almost everytime I use ethenate, there is some pip. No matter the brand , going all the way back to early 2000. A while ago I decided to switch to cyp and I’ve had much less , actually no pip from test , since . Maybe it’s just me !

Seems almost everytime I use ethenate, there is some pip. No matter the brand , going all the way back to early 2000. A while ago I decided to switch to cyp and I’ve had much less , actually no pip from test , since . Maybe it’s just me !

Me too brother glad I figured it out as well. I just knew something had to give..

Back