• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High octane is 🔥

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to give a shout out for this stuff. I break them in half and have been taking half on the days that I work out. It’s great for pumps in the gym. And as far as the other benefit…..it’s damned effective

Can't wait to try this. I don't know why I didn't add a pack to my last order. I definitely will try some when my wife allows me to order again. Lol

What is high octane exactly?

This is great to hear.
Have some on the way myself. I chase the wife around a bunch as it is, not sure how she's gonna handle high octane libido :)

This is great to hear.
Have some on the way myself. I chase the wife around a bunch as it is, not sure how she's gonna handle high octane libido :)
Im using half a tab in the morning on workout days only and the effect definitely covers me for the days I don’t take one. My wife is happy about it as she’s more of a horn dog than I am

High octane is amazing- pumps are good and wife loves it. I do have a raging boner in the morning and have to pee in the shower or do the bend over and push that thing in the toilet.

Just received my high octane today.
Can't wait to wear her out boyzz!!

IML Gear Cream!
High Octane landed today. Fast as usual. Love SB

Test run tomorrow....hopefully wifey is up for a wrestling match

Back