• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Britney Spears

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think she's truly suffering some issues and I feel bad for her.

Her posts are getting crazier and crazier

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-172920.png
    Screenshot_20220106-172920.png
    840.8 KB · Views: 230
#freebritney

Hopefully she can buy herself some hips now.....that paper on the floor looks pretty nasty, like she just took a dump and was about to post a pic titled "Poops....I did it again"

Wow.

Wtf. She just got free of her shit.

She’s nutz

Poor thing she’s been told what to do her whole life you can’t do this, can’t do that! Let the games begin! Brittny *

Look at me, look at me!!!!

Can you imagine the drama being around her.....

No thanks

Hopefully she can buy herself some hips now.....that paper on the floor looks pretty nasty, like she just took a dump and was about to post a pic titled "Poops....I did it again"
She is definitely lacking in the hip area.

Her hips aren't ok?! Seriously? Sheesh, she's 40 freakin years old. She's still an attractive woman.

The crazy ones are usually really good in bed. I used to pretend she was my hand when I was 14 years old every night. Who am I kidding…. I still pretend.

I don't get any of you.

So she posted a risky photo of herself.

Normally you guys would be all over this but instead she's nuts?

Okay, no more partially nude women, eww!

you don’t get any of us? Even me?

you cut me real deep skip. Real deep! 💔 ❤️*🩹

Get Shredded!
If my atrophied balls would allow than I definitely would put a baby in her . She’s been hot since Disney Chanel (I was her age at the time) let her show her whole asshole if she wants .

Oh I bet you she is a fun one. Still got it too so good for her.

I’d still smash.

She still looks good for her age, Most girls 40+ look like a bucket of goo

Amen. Wait till they hit 50-60 and half the house is calling them "grandma". Your dick's game better be on point all day, every day.

I'd give half my 401k for grandma to look that good again. :sheep:

Last edited:
Amen. Wait till they hit 50-60 and half the house is calling them "grandma". Your dick's game better be on point all day, every day.

I'd give half my 401k for grandma to look that good again. :sheep:
you’ll probably end up giving “grandma” all your 401k if she reads that… lol

Haha

you’ll probably end up giving “grandma” all your 401k if she reads that… lol

Haha

If I live, she's already getting half. If I die, she gets all of it. I'm only getting half at best either way. Might as well get the most of it. Thinking about taking her to vegas this weekend. See what happens.

What are my thoughts? I wanna spread those tan, thick thighs and mang her bald snatch... for hourz

If I live, she's already getting half. If I die, she gets all of it. I'm only getting half at best either way. Might as well get the most of it. Thinking about taking her to vegas this weekend. See what happens.

This is the way

I’d gladly deal with the drama for a few weeks

Back